• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament of Power "Golden Frieza tier" upgrade (no, not to Low 2-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had no problem with a possibly High 3-A Hit since his fight with Jiren, frankly. He can create a localized time-space, already has a universal level of power, and was able to slightly injure Jiren (albeit not that significantly). None of the other stuff is concrete, though.

I disagree immensely with this, to be honest.

Shaking the World of Void is technically not even a High 3-A feat. It is infinite nothingness, afterall. But let's forget that for now.

Well, I don't think the Void is necessarily totally *nothingness* per se, as we do see pieces of light, clouds etc in the background, but that's beside the point.

Personally, Jiren considering Hit to be a threat seems more to be in the vein of "he could, left unchecked, become strong enough to beat me" in a similar vein to how goku gets literally infinitely more powerful over time during this tournament, especially since hit explicitly has the whole self improvement thing. This comes off more as Jiren wanting to stop Hit from ever becoming a threat by taking him out early rather than Hit already was a threat to him. Although, the description for high 3A states non universal 4D in addition to infinite 3D power, Hit's already a 3A and his time prison did momentarily restrain Jiren at low 2C, so High 3A for Hit as a possibly in addition to him retaining his 3A base could work.

Though that could just be attributed to very strong time hax.

Matt doesn't agree, I don't agree, Aeyu doesn't agree though she can accept High 3-A Hit.

What else needs to be said?

Aren't there other upgrades being discussed?

Close it if you want, but they should probably make a thread for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back