• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Madness Combat pages remade 2: Redeemer

As promised in the last thread, i would be remaking Hank's and Jesus' page.

Hank's changes:
-Rewrote description
-New key for the first 4 MC videos in the series, as he is depicted far stronger after he blows himself up.
-combined Mag hank MC 10 and MC 11 keys as it's kinda weird they were seperate keys? nothing really made it seem like they were any more powerful than the other, besides the fact one has a metal arm (which he regenerated between the times he supposed became stronger between the two videos)
-Added gallery, references, the usual.

Jesus' changes:
-Rewrote description
-Fixed dissonance reasoning
-added new weakness
-Added gallery, the usual.

By the way, shouldn't Jesus get a pre-MC5 key as well given how Hank was able to kill him 3 times from what I recall?

By the way, shouldn't Jesus get a pre-MC5 key as well given how Hank was able to kill him 3 times from what I recall?
Hank never really was shown to be comparable to Jesus until MC5, and most of the time killed him with weaponry (which, everyone in the series has shown to be vulnerable to no matter how much stronger they are. looking at deity tricky.)

plus, at this point he'd have already killed Phobos between 1-4, which means he'd suddenly become High 8-C then go back to 9-C+ to fight hank.

hold on and the 8-C and the 8-B tiers?
8-C and 8-B are gone, the calc for High 8-C+ wasn't accepted, but a new calc that was accepted got us High 8-C.

unfortunately, that means we lost based 8-B madness, but we got it before Jotaro became 8-B so thats a dub in my heart.

8-C and 8-B are gone, the calc for High 8-C+ wasn't accepted, but a new calc that was accepted got us High 8-C.

unfortunately, that means we lost based 8-B madness, but we got it before Jotaro became 8-B so thats a dub in my heart.
oh okay and how many tons is the new calc?

Yeah, someone should probably fix tricky’s new page since he is listed as High 8-C, and not H 8-C+ right now-

Id fix it myself but I’m not at a computer right now-

Another thing is that Dr. Hofnarr is 10-A even though he should be 9-C+ scaling from grunts

speaking of the AAHW, shouldn't they be a civilization page, not a character page? need to know this before i start on that-

I think 9-C+ is too low for Hank's pre-apothesis key. Not only the fact that he is much stronger than grunts, but he also consistently showed superhuman feats such as whitstand falling from a building without any visible effects other than getting knocked-out for few seconds, taking hits from Jeb, kill zeds with his bare hands, contiuning like nothing happened after Jesus throw him through to a concrete wall, winning againist zed Tricky (who performed a high 8-C feat) about taking stop sign in MC3 and etc. He should be at least 9-B. Also, don't understand me wrong, but why u seperating pre-apothesis Hank and post-apothesis Hank? Yes he had harder time to kill agents compared to himself in further episodes and Jebus was kicking his ass but in the end there is no implication that shows Hank being so much stronger than before.

Last edited:
I think 9-C+ is too low for his MC1-4 key. Not only the fact that he is much stronger than grunts, but he also consistently showed superhuman feats such as whitstand falling from a building without any visible effects other than getting knocked-out for few seconds, taking hits from Jeb, kill zeds with his bare hands, contiuning like nothing happened after Jesus throw him through to a concrete wall, winning againist zed Tricky (who performed a high 8-C feat) about taking stop sign in MC3 and etc. I can't see how he can be below at least 9-B
Unless you want him to upscale to baseline 9-B, thats the only way he's getting to that level. but even then i disagree.

Hank killing zeds is 9-C, considering all the Zeds he ever kills are resurrected 9-C+'s

Hank taking hits from Jesus is a little out of context, considering every time the 4 times they see each other in the series, Hank dies in 3/4 of those meetings. he should not scale to someone who is depicted superior to him almost at all times. him surviving the few encounters with jebus doesn't mean he should scale.

Zombie tricky same thing, Zombie tricky also is depicted as a challenge for hank early on, even making him nervous before they fight. pulling a sign out of the floor isn't relevant to AP/Durability, and rather LS, something he's already shown to be good with.

Also, don't understand me wrong, but why u seperating pre-apothesis Hank and post-apothesis Hank? Yes he had harder time to kill agents compared to himself in further episodes and Jebus was kicking his ass but in the end there is no implication that shows Hank being so much stronger than before.
if he has harder time killing agents, blows himself up and comes back as a psychopathic mercenary that overpowers ROOMS full of agents he previously struggled against, he's gotten stronger. MC 5 is also the first time he effectively throws hands with Jesus and it actually seems like a fair fight, unlike previous times.

Hank killing zeds is 9-C, considering all the Zeds he ever kills are resurrected 9-C+'s
Zeds are stronger than a normal nevadean according to this page you created. This may doesn't make zeds above 9-C+, but lets think: Hank can easily kill zombies, whose are quite superior to their nevadean counterparts (whose are calculated to be 9-C+) in few punches and can even punch of their heads. I think he may should be strength-wise baseline 9-B

Also, maybe he is strength wise isn't wall level, or him surviving to Jesus. But what about him being fine after surviving falling from a building? What about this calculation? Even if he is not strength-wise 9-B, he surely is when it comes to durability.

Last edited:
Zeds are stronger than a normal nevadean according to this page you created. This may doesn't make zeds 9-C+, but lets think: Hank can easily kill zombies, whose are quite superior to their nevadean counterparts (whose are calculated to be 9-C+) in few punches and can even punch of their heads. I think he may should be strength-wise baseline 9-B
Just to note, the difference between the 9-C+ calc and baseline 9-B is just a bit above 2x

i dont know entirely on upscaling rules, but im pretty sure 2X is a bit high to upscale, regardless of the feats shown on his superiority over grunts and zeds.

The calculatons for grunts is (almost) 7.8kj, minimum standart for 9-B is 15kj
Just under 2x, doesn’t make your point much better. Hank would need to have a scaling chain from the first 4 madness combat videos that put him almost 2x above everyone else.

Hank has shown 9-B durability feats, and considering there is no proof or anything that shows his strength being lower than his durability (grunts are literally joke to him) i think his strength being 9-B makes sense

Hank has shown 9-B durability feats, and considering there is no proof or anything that shows his strength being lower than his durability (grunts are literally joke to him) i think his strength being 9-B makes sense
The one possible wall level feat, is literally unreliable since thats when the ID activated, and everything including logic went to shit.

him falling from that height, could have felt like him falling from the empire state building, or from a playground... we have no idea. and i dont think we can even realistically calc it either due to the improbability drive.

9-B is complete nonsense, as it's nothing but eyeballing a feat that is unreliable to scale with.

him falling from that height, could have felt like him falling from the empire state building, or from a playground... we have no idea. and i dont think we can even realistically calc it either due to the improbability drive.
You forgot how in MC3 Jesus launches Hank into a wall which made a hole in it, and Hank survives that.

I already see some issues with this one. For one, they assumed Hank was 6'0" when he's supposed to be 6'2". Also, they only calculated the area of the hole based on the amount of pixels shown when in reality it was at an angle, so that method wasn't reliable.

If anything, I'm going to have to recalculate this one later when I get back from school.

Wasn't the High 8-C supposed to be downgraded or something, I do vaguely recall that but it was forgotten about.

Wasn't the High 8-C supposed to be downgraded or something, I do vaguely recall that but it was forgotten about.
Yeah, but some new calculations came in which ended up solidifying the tier so now they can replace that justification.

I already see some issues with this one. For one, they assumed Hank was 6'0" when he's supposed to be 6'2". Also, they only calculated the area of the hole based on the amount of pixels shown when in reality it was at an angle, so that method wasn't reliable.

If anything, I'm going to have to recalculate this one later when I get back from school.
Small Building level

I don't think so, in the end main characters are too strong to scale him and minor characters like non-mag (or half mag neither G03LM) AAHW, Nexus or merc agents are didn't shown to be comparable to him

Back