• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament but it’s Opposite Day

I mean, you can always make your own rules for matches ¯\(ツ)

I’ve found the perfect character but they don’t have a profile yet, so I must admit the slowing of activity is a bit of a blessing in disguise for me

I’m surprised they don’t have a profile tbh, they’re a fairly iconic character from an extremely popular franchise

Also while I’m not revealing who it is yet I’m not letting myself be Creeper’ed again, so if anyone can deduce who I’m thinking of and makes and submits them before me I might just say no-

Just one left.
Let's just add Hitler 'cause it will be fun to force people to argue in favour of Hitler

Incomplete Dragon Lord Al

Might just be "joe shmoe with no hax" but also just dying, his transformation only lasts for a small amount of time (just long enough for a few attacks) and if he goes back into it he just falls over and dies after an even shorter amount of time (one attack, even)

Ofc there's a non-zero chance he can win a fight, but having a form that straight up kills himself is goofy

Literally in a coma.

At this rate we will need to make a battle royal to figure out who gets the last spot lol
Literally in a coma.
I nominate Shinji

Will you go for 32 or hand out wild cards?

Back