• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
Condition's

-Speed Equal

-6-B version's are used

-In character and willing to kill

-Starts 10 meters away from each other and fight takes place in Marineford
4331236-issho.(one.piece).full.1754428
Shiro ice

Not Jim Sterling said:
So apparently Toshiro is the new Reinhard, BB, SCP-682 and Khârn..he has so many versus thread.
nah i'll stop after 1 more fight.then toshiro becomes non-existent in vs threads again

Boi at least use a different character also really dude two meters? That's way too close to Toshiro, you should really change that due to the unfair advantage you are giving Toshiro.

Anyhow Fuji is actually taking this with the use of his precog higher AP and Durability and he can spam meteorites.

Fuji's attacks are too slow and toshiro is versatile in air combat the meteors won't hit him

I'm talking the meteor attacks they get flash freezed and crumble into pieces like what he did to the hoffnung. The aoe from the ground won't hit him in the air lol.

Did fujitora has the means to counter shikai hyoketsu and flash freezing? still being able to flight considerable advantage.

Dat Dot said:
Did fujitora has the means to counter shikai hyoketsu and flash freezing? still being able to flight considerable advantage.
dont think he has resistance so No

Then say the speed of the meteorites instead of saying "Fuji's attacks are too slow." That sounds extremely misleading, also really? I have serious doubts of Toshiro flash freezing all of them and honestly his abilities are really getting into the NLF territory.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Then say the speed of the meteorites instead of saying "Fuji's attacks are too slow." That sounds extremely misleading, also really? I have serious doubts of Toshiro flash freezing all of them and honestly his abilities are really getting into the NLF territory.
Flash Freeze was already shown to work in 4 seconds

what exactly is NLF about toshiro? i'll gladly answer everything

The fact that people are assuming that he can instantly freeze and nullify anything thrown at him. And 2 meters apart is still ridiculous.

The fact that people are assuming that he can instantly freeze and nullify anything thrown at him. And 2 meters apart is still ridiculous.
Fine let's just say "4 seconds" and not instantly so that we dont get too confusing,yes?

Why exactly are you complaining about toshiro here? it's a toshiro vs.Fujitora thread

we dont assume he can nullify everything,we never said that

Are you saying toshiro can't freeze and nullify fujitora??? O____o

Focus, it's more of the fact that people assume Toshiro can nullify ANYTHING his opponent can throw at him

I'm not complaining about Toshiro himself but rather his abilities.

Those words never came out of my mouth nor did I imply that. It's just that using the same old argument for Toshiro over and over again gets irritating. Also the fact that he's being spammed against characters from the same series only makes things more irritating.

Sorry if this seems hostile but I had to say something here.

Focus, it's more of the fact that people assume Toshiro can nullify ANYTHING his opponent can throw at him
I'm not complaining about Toshiro himself but rather his abilities.

Those words never came out of my mouth nor did I imply that. It's just that using the same old argument for Toshiro over and over again gets irritating. Also the fact that he's being spammed against characters from the same series only makes things more irritating.

Sorry if this seems hostile but I had to say something here.
i see your point but hey.....it's not against the rules

like we said we dont assume that ofc

Toshiro freezing a meteor won't do anything the meteor will still have enough kinetic energy lmao. Also if they start at two meters. Fujitora can quickly increase the gravity on Toshiro and stab him afterward when he is down.

Well better start to vote then, I think hitsugaya take this via his bankai abilities since fujitora has no means to counter it.

Bepo4151 said:
Toshiro freezing a meteor won't do anything the meteor will still have enough kinetic energy lmao. Also if they start at two meters. Fujitora can quickly increase the gravity on Toshiro and stab him afterward when he is down.
the kinetic energy is wasted when the meteor crumbles before it hits the ground,he did the same thing with hoffnung when he flash freezed it

if he can do all that in 4 seconds max. then i'll say he has a chance

Show me a scan where large objects crumble without any outside help after Toshiro freeze it. Hoffnung was cut also hoffnung is a lot smaller than the meteors Fujitora can pull. Are you saying that Toshiro easily cuts those? Also this thread should be closed duo to Hitsguaya having 6-B ap and dura. Fujitora is only 6-C

Gerards huge body was easily destroyed by senbonsakura after beign frozen, same with the sword that kenpachi could barley scratch. Freezing lowers the durability considerbaly.

Bepo4151 said:
Show me a scan where large objects crumble without any outside help after Toshiro freeze it. Hoffnung was cut also hoffnung is a lot smaller than the meteors Fujitora can pull. Are you saying that Toshiro easily cuts those? Also this thread should be closed duo to Hitsguaya having 6-B ap and dura. Fujitora is only 6-C
2017-09-03 (2)
you see this? that is literally just a small portion of the hoffnung hitsugaya shattered
yeah....

cant Fujitora just easily crush his body and kill with Gravity Manipulation? Toshiro's Lifting Strength it just superhuman

Ryop said:
cant Fujitora just easily crush his body and kill with Gravity Manipulation? Toshiro's Lifting Strength it just superHuman
you really should consider looking into the other combatants profile,seriously

in 4 seconds that Gravity Manipulation may be long gone

How? he cant "freeze" the gravity.. and 4 second is a lot,he already will be dead in 4 second,the Gravity level it just way too much for his body

Back