• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tornado of Terror downgrade

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
So as shown a couple weeks back, the current calc for her tier accidently increased the mass by 10x. Heavily increasing the result past what it should've been. So we have the following options.

• Adjust the current calc
Factoring in the correct mass it becomes: .5 * (18,211,064.1999) * (699,435)^2 = 4.45451E+18 * 37 = 1.6481687E+20 joules or 39.39 Gigatons of TNT (6-C)

This is the most reliable method imo. Since its what we actually see her stop and move

• Adjust the current calc and use how many bullets Boros' ship can fire
Going by @Tetsucabrah we can see 71 firing spots or 116 if you split the ship in half and assume both sides have the same amount

That amounts to

• 71 * 4.45451E+18 = 3.1627021E+20 joules or 75.59 Gigatons (6-C+)
  • 116 * 4.45451E+18 = 5.1672316ÔǼE+20 joules or 123.499 Gigatons (High 6-C)
So the suggestions are this

• We use the first option and remove the High 6-C options from Tornado, Orochi, GS, and Garou. Tornado's casual feat is a mere 1.017x below Orochi's feat, which makes it remarkably consistent with Murata's/ONE's quotes about them
  • We use the second option and downgrade everyone from High 6-C to "At least 6-C+"

• We use the third option and remove the "At least High 6-C" ratings from everyone. Since the feat is nearly 10 times below baseline Low 6-B
Personally I think option one is the best, but if not then option three unless we assume Boros' ship has a non-symmetrical layout.

Yeah, but before we give her any new keys we need to first iron out the 6-C stuff.

I like option 2 (The 75 Gigaton one) as im assuming thats the one that counts the total bullets along the side of the ship.

I think Tatsumaki's rating (And everyone who ends up scaling to her) should also be "at least" regardless of which we use as i think everyone agrees this feat was effortless.

I like option 2 (The 75 Gigaton one) as im assuming thats the one that counts the total bullets along the side of the ship.

Yeah, the 71 bullet figure involves counting all of the lights where the cannons fire from. Although by that point Saitama had damaged some of the guns and was wrecking the ship, so an argument can be made that she wasn't dealing with the ship's full fire power and instead with the reduced 35 number that we see in her feat.

Wait but wouldn't damaging the guns and wrecking the ship actually make this more so of a downplay? Considering the argument can also be made that he destroyed some of the guns and ship tech?

That's more for the general thread or another CRT. I want to keep this thread on pace so we can give Psykos a new key and get rid of the current incorrect rating.

Option 1 or 3 for me, don't know which yet tho.

In either respect option 3 should definately be applied to Boros' ship

Phoenks said:
Wait but wouldn't damaging the guns and wrecking the ship actually make this more so of a downplay? Considering the argument can also be made that he destroyed some of the guns and ship tech?
What do you mean? She did stop 35 bullets since we can see and count them. My point is that there is an argument against her stopping 71 or 116 bullets since we don't see it and Saitama had previously damaged the ship.

Are there? I only see 35. But yeah the ship should get the full 71/116 figure.

EDIT: Wait, I know see the other two bullets. They were hidden behind SFX.

Oh, your wording made it seem like something completely different to me.

Anyway im fine with any of these, i will see what others say.

Personally I think option one is the best. Most consistent and its what we see. Option 3 seems iffy to scale to her imo.

Option one is fine but I feel it dosen't consider the fact that we are only seeing from one perspective.

There could easily be twice that ammount outside of what we see in the panel aswell.

I like the second option as it goes off the full picture, and its of the ammount bullets we can see.

But i am still fine with either of these, 3 being the least reliable.

Option 2 doesn't take the fact that half the ship is obscured by the camera angle into account. It'd be weird to assume that only the lights shown are what actually fires bullets instead of assuming the ship is symmetrical in design. That's why I'd say option 2 is least reliable.

i am switching to option 1 aswell.

Btw isnt the whole cross scaling thing being evaluated?

Madotsuki24 said:
Shouldn't Psykos get an amped key and have her be 6-C as well, given that she could fight Tatsumaki?
No, all this time Tatsumaki was playing with her, and Psykos was really nervous.
Psycos is just a toy in the hands of the older sister and she did not manage to inflict real damage on Tatsumaki. The best she could do was catch her once and drag her down. This should not be scaled.

(Given that Fubuki is also scaled from Psykos, this makes it 6-C and higher such as Bang and Gouketsu, which is wrong)

So High 6-C becomes "At least 6-C" for Tornado, GS, Orochi, Garou, and Psykos. Thrn Boros' ship gets changes to "High 7-A with bullet, High 6-C with full barrage". Everyone fine with that?

As soon as M3X edits his blog then the changes can be applied to everyone.

Shit, right now? Carnival is a thing this week I can open the blog now and someone can edit with the changes.

I personally find the 123.5 GT end more accurate. I think it was heavily implied she stopped all the bullets, if not outright shown. And the assumption that Boros' ship is symmetrical should be right.

When she reflected the bullets, we could see explosions homogeneously around the entire ship, at least in the anime. We see the middle bullets stopped, and the "edges of the ship" bullets reflected just the same. We also hear no SFX in the anime for any bullet actually hitting the ground.

Of course she stopped all bullets Boros' ship fired. We didn't see any explosion or damage from this bullets, wich means that she stopped. But the point is, did Boros fire all bullets? Or only some of them?

Back