• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy should have not stick his nose where it doesn't even need to come by around, Jim....

Anyways i read the chapter and, like Battle, it was pretty amazing and super dope from what i've read. *Nods*

The Wandering Shepherd said:
IIRC, one giant gourmet hand was calculated to be around the peak of Large Planet Level. Where that would place 8 giant gourmet hands?
Shepard, the calc you mentioned got downgraded because one of our calc members pointed out a flaw on some info that was mistaken or whatever but there was an error and it got downgraded to Large Planet.... :|

About 263 Yotta's. Solid Large Planet but far from getting the +. Even the calc of Acacia's gourmet hand move thing only resulted in 300 Yotta's (this taking the new info that one of our calc members i mentioned pointed out on the GBE calc of what you and i just said on).

Both of them are stil on the lower half of 5-A either way.

Aye, no problem.

The good thing for Toriko here now is that things are still getting pretty hyped up in either way. Plus more moves and updates we can dp here along the way.

I hope acacia creates a star-sized body, it would live to his hype and be... AWESOME.

We've never seen many characters destroy a star and yet they're in Tier 4 without any problems.

Like Cell for example; he's in Tier 4 and all he has to his name is an unsubstantiated claim while fighting at the level of planet-busters.

By feats alone, Acacia (and most other top-tier Toriko characters) are superior to 99% of the DBZ cast (excluding Super) and that's good enough for me.

Tiers aren't everything when you're as impressive as Acacia.

1. Acacia4besttorikovillain
He is being what a villain should be, can you guys call any PIS he has,shown?

What makes Current Toriko cast superior to DBZ chars is casual AOE power, constant continent level destruction in fights(DB pre super only has them destroy mountains in their fights, planet busting is always treated as last resort) and their extreme hax actually, since in DB even weak hax like measly 0.5 second time stop is already big deal there.

After destroying Toriko verse's Earth Acacia crosses over to Marvel verse and changes his name to Galactus.

yup, galactus would only be another ingedient XD

Lol no, not even acacia can hold a candle to galactus's appetite and power.

^Technically, Acacia can actually eat Galactus (though it is 5-B version) and with only MHS speed, but let's not get into that XD

If you here just because you are salty and want to cause some problem then just get out from here and find a new home, trust me you won't be missed.

@All: The fact that Greg seems to be here just to go at us for having a series that apparently has "greater feats and hax" or whatever he's bashing at us for was getting on my nerves....so i temporarily banned him so he doesn't have to bother us again for a little while....

No problem. He was really getting on my nerves when he was getting at us like that. If he had just left us alone, he wouldn't be in this mess. But given he would have just been salty about this series having "better feats" than series like Dragon Ball (when we already know for an absolute fact that, currently, they swept them off instantly given where they at) and a warning to him would have not worked, i just banned him anyways. Again, he should have just stayed out in the first place if he knew what was good for him....if anything.

But let's try to get back on track here, alright? I've made sure that we don't have to deal with him for a while, btw....

what I feel like I should add to make this thread interesting is posting youtube videos on reactions xD

I also found another app forum that posts constant art, so it might be cool to have that on the page, too. :D

Going back on topic: can we add Fear Inducement to Acacia's powers? I believe its obvious why he should have it. Probably via biting/consuming.

Yes, can we really not do the comparisons anymore? If anything, i'd rather not come back again and see some "outside" see this and bash at us. We already had to deal with one person (of which i had to ban earlier today here), dealing with anymore is going to be a major headache.

Also, Jim's right on the fear inducement one. Everyone can do that just by imtimidation.

Anyway, i feel like all this new information each manga is just too much to keep in this arc itself, lets all make bets that the space arc will come, because theres STILL the secret full course of acacia

@battle Im suprised he hasn't join in on are convo here on the Toriko thread, he seems to like Toriko very much given his contributions to the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back