• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then that goes back to what Star said a chapter(s) back with the cells giving up from an overwhelming attack, which would then otherwise be proving anti-Regenerationn wrong since their cells would "willfully" regenerate in a sense, wouldn't you think? Either that or they have resistance to it.

Maybe, just maybe, Embu masters can bypass anti-regen. It makes sense since they have complete control over their cells, right?

But enbu masters would include Toriko and friends, but they didn't get bitten by NEO...

Can't really say anything about Ichiryuu since he has square root law and gravity powers to his arsenal, but also minority world.

Midora hasn't been shown enbu...so that's out of the question.

I mean, theoretically yes, PaChi, but they work in harmony, but if a single one "gives up" then the whole thing collapses, so either masters are able to control the will of their cells to resist it (which you are suggesting) or it's GOD.

well,bambina has shown much better enbu feats than the 4HK combined, he is the pinnacle of enbu (i.e. resisting the Natural Sandoriko). Dunno, really, its just that bambina's Enbu>>>> 4HK enbu. If it were only GOD, Derous should have appeared before bambina, imo.

I have a feeling Acacia is going to take this fight to another level entirely. He didn't appear too concerned over Toriko's upgrade. Nor did he appear to care about everyone appearing, ready to gang up on him. I feel an evoluton coming or a big unveil. It'd be pretty epic to see Toriko and Acacia fighting in space, destroying worlds with every clash on some Beerus v. Goku fighting.

U well, I guess. For some reason, Acacia acting unphasing didn't make me hype. I mean, it's just...meh right now if ya catch my drift. I mean the fights were amazing but I just didn't feel it this week. Maybe it would re-ignite the spark in me in tomorrow's chapter (if there even a chapter this week). Too many upgrades make it "bleh" now. Like how many powerups do you need to go through in the shortest amount of time, Acacia? Just bitch them down with Ultimate Routine or something.

I don't think its the powerups, i think its us the reader seeing acacia's mind slowly get taken over by neo, because his personality is becoming super sadistic more and more each chapter, even his facial features took a turn for the gruesome

PaChi2 said:
If the remainging 8 kings fuse I'd get a veeeeeeeeery big surprise. Hoping the design is cool, ofc.
god turned out to be a frog, so the 8 kings fused would be....a turtle? i surely would like to see that XD

After looking at the spoilers for the chapter coming out today, I wish Acacia would have an upgrade.

Also new Midora feat.

oh my god, doesnt this deserve a small star scaling?

http://blog-imgs-94.fc2.com/o/n/e/onepiecenaruto/20160929142839433.jpg

and according to spoilers midora is actually stopping this attack :O

PS: according to more spoilers neo is not made out of grey/white cells, the red demon is made out of red cells, the blue demon is made out of blue cells but neo is made out of black cells,

could my joke idea about having a arc where a universe corresponding to all colors be actually true?

red, blue and yellow/green will be the "main three universes", white will be "overlord universe" (since white is all colors in a single one), and than black is the opposite of white and instead of bilians of universes like white, black has only one but he is alone still at the lvl of all other universes combined :O

I predicted myself. I said Acacia would take it to another level in this chapter. This definitely deserves an upgrade. Multiple planet sized hands. Midora also deserves an upgrade for this.

Multiple Large Planet-sized hands. And he still doesn't seem to be putting a serious amount of effort into these attacks.

Midora's range and scale of Meteor Spice is much, much greater than when he used it against the Human World. Each one of those attacks looks continent-sized when you remember how much bigger the Toriko Earth is compared to ours.

Chapter 389 is out.

So it was shown before but now we see clearly that Food Luck can be used offensively.

Once again Neo (and by extension, Acacia) is stated to be able to consume everything since he is a black-celled demon. Acacia is shown here literally consuming the embodiment of Gourmet Luck.

Gourmet Luck also protected Aimaru as he swam 35,000 Kilometres. (That's gotta be an endurance feat as well, right?)

Midora also has a new attack; Meteor Laser which is an upgrade of his Meteor Spice.

I just got up, immedietly saw *********** unleashed it, let's go

stand gourmet luck approved?

meteor laser? wth Meteor spice

XD sorry, Brunch made me laugh here

komatsu's gourmet luck looks eerie familiar to Froese's

that face

Eating gourmet luck? WAT?

Quality chapter

Ok, NEO is almost as broken as you can be without reality warping. He can devour even Gourmet Luck? And is stated to eat everything and anything... lol. Wait before he can eat time or space.

Edit: also confirmed acacia has another evolution since he hasnt eaten his special ingredient (which I bet its in the furthest lands, maybe).

^To be fair, PaChi, Starjun's plan was to devour gourmet luck. It might just be an astral/spiritual thing, imo. I mean, in physical form it helped drag toriko out of harm's way as well as pushing Amairu through the eart to reach [AREA 0]....It kind of reminds me of when Jotaro inhaled that old lady's stand.

I feel like it's still a stand-like thing, now it feels more concrete evidence since Amairu couldn't see the gourmet luck, but was still being moved by it, but Acacia saw star's and is even eating Midora's....

$5 says that the reason why they chose black was to represent a dark hole. :u

But, Starjun ate Gourmet luck by taking the attacks, NEO sucked it completely out of Midora, which imo is a very different concept. Also, it was actually froeze's gourmet luck, Joie even commented that eating GL was absurd.

Aside from the meteor laser feat for Midora, don't we now have confirmation that he can use minority world on a planetary scale as well? He was going to use it on Acacia's enormous appetitie hand, which is bigger than a neptune-class planet already.

alongside midora and acacia we should give pair a upgrade too, he can manipulate emtions :D

and: should we add the usage of food luck for protection against energy/life-drain?

Thanks for that, Star.

Speaking of emotions, that would explain why Acacia said that Midora's anger could have trumped his appetite. :D

That's not really a weakness since it's not directly stated what getting angry is actually going to do.

^i would say that we wait for the next chapter before adding this to his page, right now it is simply mentioned to be a flavor that he hates (like i hate very spicy food), but despite hating it he could still eat it if necessary, so we should wait before adding it :)

Calm down guys, here we never mentioned Toriko fanbase vs other fanbases, its not contributing to the thread.

By the way guys, do we have a page for Pair? I believe he deserves one, he has been having a lot of screentime lately and we can rate him rather accurately.

I don't know how the hell this happen(mainly because i don't read every single comment in here) but why we suddenly talk about other verse fanbases again? what the point of that?

Greg brought it back up. *shrugs* Cross brought up we're one of the smallest Discussion threads, etc. and then I ranted xD

Well In my experience one of the smallest mean there will be less change for some unwanted kid who suddenly show up and ruined everything.

Does anyone have a theory about Gourmet Luck? Like, I dont know what it is, it looks like a cosmic (Gourmet) force or something like that.

Also piss off some other fanbase will also make those unwanted kid to suddenly show up and ruined everything.. how I know this? well I once one of those kid(in other site in my country) who suddenly show up and ruined everything and then piss off some other fanbase so much to the point where another unwanted kid suddenly show up and ruined everything at the fanbase that I like...

Btw enough with these other fanbases ok.

Acacia will create a figure like the one we saw in midora flashback (the demon king) with him literally eating planets :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back