• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc someone mentioned that eating the moon (GOD) was a Large Planet level feat... idk who, tho. So I'd say eating the sun would be... closer to 4-B.

I'm not sure as to where eating a sun would be rated at? Acacia destroying the Planet would technically make it more of a better feat than eating the sun...then again, that's also a noteworthy feat either way actually...

@PaChi: That was Alakabamm, who also follows this series too. He was the one that said it was 5-A for eating it so...

Solar system? XD JFC HOW BIG WOULD THE SUN HAVE TO BE? XD

Probably just a notable feat or perhaps a bigger slightly higher feat than the Earth (Doubt it)? O whale

Yeah sorry about that, you guys. :(

But on the bright side of things, they at least have some good hax to boot and are still some of the strongest in Tier 5-A so....

We need Acacia eating the sun. Well, no problem at all. Oh, and Cross, yes, I believe we dont need to wait for the next chapter to add the new key for toriko, it has shown some good physical stats. Red Oni fused Toriko sounds good?

Well, fan-calcs aren't everything of course. It's just a way of trying to keep things equal among different series.

We know that the top-tiers are all Large Planet Level which is good enough, and that many of them are probably Multi-Planetary as well (It's just that you won't get feats for that since planets aren't close to each other).

I don't see the Top-Tiers being too far away from Star-level.

And besides, the Tiers are just for Destructive Capability alone; in terms of overall power, the Toriko-verse is up there with DBZ (pre-Super).

I started adding images for the Toriko page.

Does anyone have a good picture of toriko himself that's colored? I'm not looking for the one that the mangaka made, but rather fanart that is either a piece of toriko's chapters colored, or straight up fanart that keeps their features proprely.

For example, a Zebra one like this. Instead of subitting it here, just send on my message wall.

Heavenly King Zebra

Why not use one by the mangka? The one on his page for Post-Timeskip appearance would be great.

Also, how do I get myself added on the list of Supporters for the series on the Toriko (Universe) page?

Wanne know the sad part î have a feeling after acacia the serie will end so we might not get the universal full course

Yeah honestly speaking, as long as we get some planet or even sun eating feat, that should be some real good shit for the verse.

But as a whole now, they are pretty good in terms of speed, power, strength, dura, etc. Now if they were much faster and stronger, i'd see them taking anyone in and above their tier range. ;_;

Salavtore said:
Our earth is 40,030 kilometers
toriko;s earth is 40 times bigger coming out to 1,601,200 kilometers, right?
in-story we got 220.000 km length, that means the toriko-earth is around 5.5 times bigger than ours...

PS: a small thought i had:

their "human world" takes up 30% of their whole worlds surface,

our earth has a surface-length of 510 mio km┬▓,

toriko surface is 659 times bigger than ours: 336,090 mio km┬▓, and 30% are 100,827 mio km┬▓

midora destroyed more or less the entire human world with meteor spice (or so), that means he did something to a surface-length that is 197.7 times bigger than our own planets :O

and as far as i know the amount of nukes mankind has can at most amount of 15 or max 20 times the earths surface, so via scaling/calcs isnt midoras pre-timeskip meteor spice stronger than all the nukes of current mankind? (and that by 9 to 10 times :O)

PSS: im a bit sleepy so forgive me if this sounds like BS

What the hell? Busting a Saturn sized planet is just planet level+? Makes no sense

Large Planet, man. Read the value. Plus if you read on the comments section, you'll know why it got changed. Hell Anton changed his stuff based on what happened and his result listed at 300 Yottatons. Still Large Planet man.

Wasn't the last one like 50.1 yotta?

Edit: checking on the previous one-

• TNT equivalent via Violent Frag. (seems appropiate) = 3.038*10^33*69 = 209.642*10^33 J = 50.105 Yottatons
  • 35 000 km is the current radious, so the volume is 4/3*pi*35000^3 = 179.6*10^12 km^3 = 179.6*10^27 cc, so the energy is 69*179.6*10^27 = 12.392*10^30 J = 2.961 Zettatons
  • Ours earth's surface were the original surface, so actual surface is 659*510072000 = 336 137 448 000 km, so current radious is sqr[336137448000/(4*pi)] = 163 550 km; volume is 18.325*10^30 cc, and energy is1.264*10^33 J = 302.2 Zettatons

New one-

Now, solve for U, and you get a GBE value of...

• 1.121e36 Joules, or 2.678e26 Tons of TNT. Large Planet level.

Battlemania said:
Wasn't the last one like 50.1 yotta?
THat's the same calc i was referring to. Anton changed it based on Tivan's comments and it got boosted to 300 Yotta's, which is Large Planet but of a solid range there....but still no upgrade.

Well, after I find a piture, I'll do Toriko's page. I just realized it's best not to use *********** for reference pages since they will eventually expire, so there's that (the more you know~).

CrossverseCrisis said:
Large Planet, man. Read the value. Plus if you read on the comments section, you'll know why it got changed. Hell Anton changed his stuff based on what happened and his result listed at 300 Yottatons. Still Large Planet man.
There goes our upgrade. Only hope if Acacia busts a real star

Mmm. Anyways....the heck do we do with Toriko's current stats? I feel that we should kind of do something about them but at the same time i don't mind waiting for the next chapter since he just recently got the powerups and everything but still.....

Another is wanting to have Acacia in a fight, like when can we use him~

KEY: | Toriko Evolved (Red Consumed)

Tier: At Least 5-A, likely Higher

Attack Potency: At Least Large Planetary Level (Punched Neo Consumed Acacia Across the world casually and caught him with the same hand without looking)

Speed: At Least FTL- should be faster than before (punched Acacia before he could even react)

Lifting Strength: Unkown

Striking Strength: At least XKJ+

Durability: At least Large Planetary (scaled to Acacia)

Cool?

Should we note that eating god will heal anything eaten by neo?

Notice how bambina healed nicely and the eight king are regenerating as well

Heracles is the only one regenerating, really. Nothing has been shown to the other kings. Whale moon seems to be resurficing the water, king crow seems dead, and toriko stated that mother snake is far too gone.

If the remainging 8 kings fuse I'd get a veeeeeeeeery big surprise. Hoping the design is cool, ofc.

Battlemania said:
Heracles is the only one regenerating, really. Nothing has been shown to the other kings. Whale moon seems to be resurficing the water, king crow seems dead, and toriko stated that mother snake is far too gone.
When neo fully awakened, he had eaten half of bambina, but now bambina is completely heal, and crow king is currently but slowly regenerating parts of him that were eaten after they had eaten some of god

^^^^^^ what he said, right now they are regenerating slow, especially Hercules who just gave birth, bambina the king of trolls though up and ready for action already XD.

Yeah, but I wouldn't put "heal anything by neo" when there are some things that are countering. This could just be compability in consumption, which react with their cells, not really getting the whole cure water effect or whatnot with GOD.

I'm just not getting that whole vibe from it based on the text. Let's just wait for tomorrow and see if it truly does regenerate the crew first, sound fair?

To be fair we didn't see for certain that Neo actually ate Bambina. He could have just been caught in the middle of the Eight Kings explosion or Neo attacked him directly. If Neo did take a bite of out Bambina, you'd think he'd finish the job.

Though on second thoughts it is far more likely that eating GOD heals wounds inflicted by Bambina because they need a way to fix Starjun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back