• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^we can easily discuss this here too, we do it for anything else anyway, but i think there is no calc supporting that lvl of AP? would be the only reason why he didnt get this lvl already :/

The hand thing was considered mid level of LPL (IIRC), so I don't think it would actually mega boost him to LPL+

How could it be mid-level for Large Planet when he intended to crush the Toriko-Earth with a single hand, and not only that but he created around 7 or 8 more hands right after?

The sun is 10x the size of jupiter, Toriko's planet is almost the size of jupiter. 1 hand from acacia towered over their planet, he easily made 7-8 more. Thats clearly close to star level.

The arrows are meant to represent a hand each. We saw 7 hands made so I put 7 inside the sun to compare.

Tttt
My shitty presentatio

Ah well, that'll have to do until the scale image is updated hopefully this weekend.

Stronkk said:
The arrows are meant to represent a hand each. We saw 7 hands made so I put 7 inside the sun to compare
does this image still work with the earth only having 220000 km length?

@Salavtore

so true :(

Stronkk said:
The sun is 10x the size of jupiter, Toriko's planet is almost the size of jupiter. 1 hand from acacia towered over their planet, he easily made 7-8 more. Thats clearly close to star level.
Thought Toriko's earth was about Neptune size

Universe eating demons when? lol

Soooooooooooo toriko isnt ending???? Wonderful! I hope the series keeps the good pacing it has had up until now.

Just so you know, that probably isn't true since there is no announcement, and nothing else official. It doesn't say anything for how long the series has left.

Actually, apparently the author in a shonen jump (not yet translated i think) talking about toriko, its not over yet or close to being over as far as i'm aware, but we need complete translations of that shonen jump in particular

Damage3245 said:
Just so you know, that probably isn't true since there is no announcement, and nothing else official. It doesn't say anything for how long the series has left.
I mean in hindsight, if you read the manga, theres a few new side plots popping up that need to be solved.

The secret main course of acacia

Ichiryu being in the spirit world

what is the farthest land truly

eh, i wouldn't say toriko is exactly fine to fight acacia alone. even after upgrading, acacia hasn't taken much damage physically by anything toriko's done. and there's still the fact acacia's full strength is unknown. he pretty much raped midora after food luck ran out and now he's taken on an even more neo-esq form.

i agree with veilas, toriko is hitting acacia but its doesnt seem to hinder him at all, his stress is bulding up which could maybe result in a gigantic boom,

either way, for the ones who said that space arc isnt confirmed: what else will toriko and co do? the earth is literally dying right now so there must be a space arc where maybe he and team or he and team + mankind will try to find a way to live on another planet/reacreate the earth/go back in time etc etc.

a lot of things can happen :D

Interesting to see that Acacia's tail actually serves a practical purpose since he can grow one of Neo's all-powerful mouths on the end of it.

If he can truly create a mouth of any bodypart he liks, then Acacia automatically is a lot more powerful I thought. Including eyes as well, it means taking him by surprise is extremely difficult and he can eat your attack no matter where you're attacking him from.

i will openly admit, even though it seemed acacia took damage, i know for a fact he's hiding something up his sleeve

Since the attack came from Toriko who just absorbed one of the most powerful demons of the Red Universe, and who is amped on pure rage, it makes sense for Acacia to take damage.

white demons = or > black demons > blue demons > red demons

Although because of midora's statement i'd say its more probably white > black. What do you think?

Technically we don't know what color Toriko's 3rd Demon is.

For all we know it could be Black as well.

Well we have a few bits of evidence already that it could be black, or possibly white, being a composite opposite of neo maybe (in terms of cells)

But being able to still have acacia's hand even within torikos body is what making me speculate that

did you notice the small bubbles forming in Acacia after receiving toriko's attack? I believe it has to be the Anger/Rage.

He started bubbling prior to Toriko's attack.

They look like the bubbles he was covered in back when Neo was possessing him, before his evolution in the Sky Deer's Back Channel. It is probably an indication of Neo's growing strength, or the control of their 'fusion' returning to Neo's side.

Determing by the panels, how midora punches his with his eyeballs looking like their gonna bulge out, then hes back to normal in the next or toriko punching him around the earth and stoping him.

How fast do u think that regen speed is?

I called it! The bubbles are from the rage!

Also... JESUS ACACIA/NEO/WHATEVER YOU ARE, he went insane, omg, what the... everyone, everyone! Even Pair despaired (remembering his fellows being eaten must have been hard...) omg... Awesome, this chapter was awesome. Also, that combo from Derous+King Deer+Guiness...

^But it took a toll on his body, that's for sure.

Edit: seems like Anger/Rage stresses Acacia/NEO's gourmet cells making him rampage. For a weakness it seems very slim, as it didnt even weaken him.

Yeah. That's still of a hell of a body he has. Able to still eat after all that.

That being said, I think Guinness and Derous are done in (having their faces ate and all, can't really eat with that)

Yeah, it's crazy that Acacia took all those attacks and basically called them nothing. PAIR seems sure that Acacia's body should reached its limit, but there he goes one-shotting everybody he can look at.

Should his new laser-eyes be added to his page at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back