• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright sooooooo, where do I even begin, well for starters I'm guessing Toriko will be throwing his strongest kugi punch or another brand new attack at acacia.

@Battlemania, I don't know if Guinness and derous are completely down for the count, as Toriko possibly foreshadowed to us "All of us will make it through this, we will all sit down at that dinner table of hope together" so Toriko knows they will be able to come back(possibly heal with God but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong.) I mean look at komatsu, he wasn't the least bit worried having his body blasted in half(upgrade for komatsu now?) so I'm still placing my bets they will all live.

Anyways, I'm guessing that Froese is cooking NEO from within the spirit world right now, or at least that's what I'm placing my bets on, I know the odds say we might get another arc, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

For Komatsu's upgrade, I don't feel like it would really happen since Brunch really just altered their pattern but had their lower body eaten. I mean Brunch is around sub-rel, compared to an FTL character you won't really feel the pain until you are fully able to process it.

I think this is similar to when Bambina destroyed all the heavenly kings at once and wasn't able to process anything really and lost all their "limbs" in the process. Komatsu could have just been looking towards that direction and been in Acacia's way and got in the path of his mouth.

So...heres something new i'm gonna speculate.

So as well all know, the creator of toriko himself teased the space arc already but its not truly confirmed it will come.

Now, how i think it could go into the space arc will be like this

Firstly, Acacia will somehow be defeated possibly during this arc evne though it seems he's gone berserk. But he will come back...evolved, as it was already shown neo could survive supernovas, so an earth exploding should be nothing to him especially if he can just evolve to be stronger again.

Secondly, i have a feeling that the human world will be saved somehow...idk how but i just have a feeling. but the rest of the earth will be destroyed.

Toriko's blue and third demon, i believe that it will take part of that secret course acacia talked about to bring them out as god was only enough for torikos red demon to be awakened.

Anyway, after all these events, mansaam may pull out a spaceship from his ass or THE BLUE NITRO because they used a spaceship to get around.

It's very possible that it can end with acacia's death in this arc but theres far too many plotholes that sorta make it too obvious he'll make it through this, giving us that space arc we're all craving

Salavtore said:
such brutality in a few pages

THIS!! i cant wait for the space arc but more than that, i CANT wait for a anime about this stuff, maybe in 5 or so years there will be a kind studio that adapts Toriko faithfully like it happened to fullmetal alchemist, jojo etc (im sure people would LOVE IT)

Anyone else sad how much the other four kings are getting treated like fodder. All that effort throughout the manga just for them to be so much weaker and like pretty much gone for almost the entirety of the fight. ;-;

^this. Coco, Sany and Zebra have become fodder right now, sad. Even Starjun was fodder for that matter.

They ate some of god right? it implied that they did..but if they ate god, all they need is center to be on toriko's level.

THAT IS IF..their demons let them eat them...but its safe to assume they care for the four kings as much as the red oni cared for toriko

Does acacia fly or am I wrong? because in this chapter he kept firing blasts while on air right?

Good question..i highly think he does fly but...it could be just prolonged time in the air via his own attacks and being attacked

Both Neo and Acacia have been seen flying now with an aura around them when they were doing it... I think it should be added if it isn't already there.

Can everyone tell what they think? In my opinion Acacia has been flying and Neo seemed to do the same, maybe we can add it to their pages (Tho they should be able to fly if anything, because otherwise how could neo go Rampage through the Blue Universe?).

I'm down with just saying its true flight.

Can it also let it be known, Appetite demons can survive in space. (possibly their users too)

Appetite demons can survive in space. (possibly their users too)
that seems like a stretch,

the demons ca survive in space but the users dont necessarily are the same, at least i dont think we can simply assume that it would be the case (MAYBE if they turn into their demons completly than...yeah, but i would say we first wait until something like that happens)

thats why i said possibly, because the only time any of the human characters gone into space was when acacia was blasted into orbit but came crashing back.

Which is funny because earth is on the breaking point right now

That Neo was able to rampage across multiple planets in the first place suggests either:

1) Neo has ridiculous interplanetary and interstellar jumping.

2) Neo can fly between planets.

3) Neo can teleport in some way, either through a Back Channel or through the Soul World.

Most likely answer based on what we've seen is No. 2.

^the best option i can imagine is #3, back channel was used for teleport already, or at least for soemthing that looked like it,

and neo is hundred times more powerful than any user of the back channel, so between planets doesnt seems that impossible (or maybe even between galaxys :O)

Pseudo-flight/levitation is okay.

1. 3 is more likely imo, back channels are hax and we know that NEO has some weird connexion with the Spirit World.

New issue tomorrow (hopefully)

While we wait, anyone wanna make some speculations on the bubbles forming on acacia?

I've been noticing how, each time he takes damage, he sorta bubbles up. When everyone blasted him (though he ate most of it) he was nothing but a fat mass of bubbly flesh, so i'm assuming that when acacia is hit with anger, his body is having an allergic reaction, but he's at least strong enough to hold against it.

It's either the accumulation of rage-damage that he's eating or it's the presence of Neo itself gaining dominance over Acacia.

Also spoilers for the latest chapter are out.

This one badass fight, now u don't want to tone down the White demons feat, but he did state that NEO was ready to blow, so he may have been weaker (durability wise) but maybe not. Still doesn't change the fact he ROFLEDstomped him, lol. Anyways this is not looking good on that space arc prediction everyone was hyped about.

Can we get any upgrades from this at all? I really hope we can.

Grudgeman1706 said:
This one badass fight, now u don't want to tone down the
White demons feat, but he did state that NEO was ready to blow, so he may have been weaker (durability wise) but maybe not. Still doesn't change the fact he ROFLEDstomped him, lol. Anyways this is not looking good on that space arc prediction everyone was hyped about.

Can we get any upgrades from this at all? I really hope we can.
The last calc, stated he had only 7 hands about to crush earth, but in this chapter, he has 13 hands present

and yea this isn't looking good for the space arc but...i still feel like we'll still be getting something.

It feels a little empty to leave out toriko's blue oni's awakened power, and his third demon's full potential.

His third demon must be insanely strong considering he's able to stop neo's attack with ease without even a sweat when he's at his weakest point in torikos body

Grudgeman1706 said:
Starkiller215 said:
Holy sh*t!!!!!! That is one badassery moment I will never forget in the history of manga series.
This sums up the chapter XD
Yep and I am glad to said that arc maybe over. Not so sure if that is truly a ending to a long lasting manga series.

Jeez acacia got a new form and Toriko third still blow him up with 1 finger....he should be more than larger planet level...seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back