• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think acacia is a good guy? He told Jirou that everything was a lie while the other was dying... so...

I don't know but, i do kinda hope the writer doesn't make him good...This is something i don't see all the time in manga's where the guy who like discovered gourmet cells and stopped a major war in the human world and was made out to be the biggest good guy out there, turn out to be the most sadistic and cruel character by far in the series.

When the next chapter comes out, i think we're gonna have to make another thread, this ones starting to take a bit to load up.

So, i've been thinking about how strong Toriko's third demon is at the moment.

I'd say even as a manifestation, he held back a direct killing bow from neo acacia, not breaking a sweat or showing a sign of struggle.

Then his POKE, obliterated neo acacia's head it seems...

If he's able to contend in his weakest state like this, then his awakened form must be monumental

he is the sun bitting demon (?)

Question: now Toriko can only manifest the Blue Oni and barely the third one since he has eaten Red... I guess it should be noted since in his profile it sats he can manifest both Red and Blue.

^he was able to do that at one point in time, but now RED is fused with toriko and BLUE will soon follow, i guess we can take the "manifestation" now out of his profile (or at least note that it doesnt work anymore since RED and toriko are fused)...

^yeah that or if we have keys than we should implement them for his abilitys too, so we can accurately show what powers he had at what point :)

sigh....this was a cr*ppy ending for such a magnificient a-hole, in the end it was all neo and acacia tried to stop him -_-

...FCK THAT!

EDIT: only now i realized but all the damage that happeend is still present lol, where had they been throughout the fight? XD

anyway, the author can more or less stop this story now, 7 chapters to wrap everything up and thats it for toriko(ending with ch400), OR he pulls out a new enemy that will allow toriko to reach his full potential and give us visual galaxy-busting feats >_>

how was it possible to kill my interest with a single f*cking chapter?

Nah, this is a perfect end of the story. I'm really glad the series stuck around up to this point so I'm fine with it ending.

Also now that food from the Blue Universe is being unleashed, Toriko's Blue Demon can be unlocked.

First notable feat: Midora temporarily Knocked Acacia to keep him alive despite all the damage he took.

Second notable feat: Teppei Knocked an explosion many times bigger than a supernova.

despite my dislike i must say one really impressive feat happened, many times greater than a supernovea would be "at least star lvl" right?

could this be used to scale on toriko and co?

acacia being good guy and only pretending to be villain is already been a hint for many chapter ago :/ there are absolutely zero reason for him to deliberately forced them to attack him with Neo weakness other than he want them to stop him. :/

So teppei can apply knocking in order to contain energy greater than that of a supernova, if the explosion of the planet itself is of such magnitude, I'd bet that its more dense than Earth (what degree should be calc'd) so any of those "earth destroying attacks" would actualy be serious.

Btw since teppei feats is come from jirou help(which mean jirou can still be scaled from him) and the fact that Jirou can be scaled to neo/acacia(Neo eat his strongest knocking) and the rest of eight kings, I wonder how this will affect everyone stats. :eek:

I dont think so because when calculating every feat using toriko's earth, we assume it has a density equal to ours (and also because of that assumption destroying it is 5-A), but now we know that its explosion would >supernovae, its density must be >>>>>>>> earth's.

the small hope exist that the mentioning of "blue ingedient" will lead to a space arc but im not sure, maybe the manga will get a open ending :(

has there been any such news?

[Page]

So....this might be star level Earth destruction? Could this exput change the input (ie. planet), making it dwarf-star-ish? So we can get that High 5-A Toriko cast?

^actually the page says that a normal supernova cant even compare to that, so a solid star-lvl for that, but it says "cant compare" so it is a LOT higher, meaning: "at least star lvl/4C"...

The thing that makes me question this is that the disiples can destroy it, but then the question that remains is that if they can sustain it. Acacia has more than enough substitutes to sacrifice the energy that is needed to mimic a "Super Flavor Nova" if you will, so does that make him 4-C? Then would that scale to Toriko? I think we can actually use this....

To be honest as far as I understand supernova can easily destroy a solar system, and hypernova(big supernova) can still affect nearby star hundred of light years away, although again that kinda too much for them that before just rated as large planet level :/

Ah man, i still don't know how to feel for acacia.

But theres still more coming..

Will the earth be destroyed? Will our heroes prevail? Find out next week on a all new episode of yu yu hakusho

Question i have read chapter 393 and it seems that toriko gets neo as his new appite demon and in neo,s body all those gourmet flavors are they mulitverse sinds neo came from different universe plus it also seems froesse is preparing not only that it surpasses earth flavors so can toriko characters even stronger. Please correct me if i am wrong about this stuff

What will happen to Neo isn't clear yet. We can't say he's become an Appetite Demon of Toriko's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back