• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
that finger, tho. Toriko cutting the earth, acacia going totallh berserk...

By the way, yes, there havr been hints for another arc: Acacia hasnt eaten his "True full course" which means there must be something even greater than his current full course. Neo's spirit world thing hasnt been explained at all. Also, note that toriko has eaten Neo's gourmet cells more than once and still survived, that was a hint for his cells being stronger.

There is one thing I want to said to the author of Toriko since the arc is reaching its conclusion:
Sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u6
Thank you for making one of the great manga series that will make a mark on history itself.

Toriko other 2 demon must have their own full course as well just like ogre since every demon must eat their host full course so they can be fully revive.

Each of those hands can easily wrap around the jupiter sized toriko earth and crush it, they were only stopped by midora's gourmet cell blast from his demon.

plus those hands are much bigger than the earth too so..large planetary no doubt for their AP!

So...... guys! we may be able to use Final Acacia in vs threads! Now that it seems this is ending.

Seems like it BUT.....i would wait till the next chapter though...i reallllllly have a big hunch, acacia, or atleast at this point neo, will have something up his sleeve

^that is why I said "may". I hope he has something even bigger to show. Btw, now Gourmet Luck can take damage instead of the user.

Toriko's base durability is at least Large Planet seeing he tanked that Gourmet Punch from Acacia.

Hey if you guys want to add another key to acacias page, the name of his new form is supposedly called "Grotesque God Acacia". If this is not his name, I still say we should use it, it fits him quite well.

As it says in the manga and the wiki, there are 4 types of appetite demons

Devil

Ogre

Satan

Troll

Toriko's red demon is the ogre demon

The blue oni, i would ASSUME..is a devil demon, considering the way it looks and its a little more sadistic nature.

Toriko's thrid demon could possibly be the satan demon.

and Troll demons are usually ones like the nitro.

I don't think Neo-Acacia needs a new key section. Sure he powered up from eating the Eight Kings but it's not like he has a ton of feats since that. He's still Neo-Acacia just more blobby.

torikos third demon is OP as hell, a single finger and he blow up neos head :O

now i wonder, who will be the next big bad? i sure as hell hope acacia survives this and becomes IMMENSELY strong because simply introducing a new enemy out of nowhere will be cheapt :/

If he powered up then he will certainly need new key, everyone in this wiki will have new key if they have stronger form, also he has better feats such as now he can create 14 of those large planetary hands when before he can only create 7 of them at the same time, btw I will call him Eight kings Consumed Acacia feels free to change his key if you guys have better name.

PaChi2 said:
that finger, tho. Toriko cutting the earth, acacia going totallh berserk...
By the way, yes, there havr been hints for another arc: Acacia hasnt eaten his "True full course" which means there must be something even greater than his current full course. Neo's spirit world thing hasnt been explained at all. Also, note that toriko has eaten Neo's gourmet cells more than once and still survived, that was a hint for his cells being stronger.
Sorry, but no. Acacia's true full course never existed, as noted by Toriko here.

Also, if we do add the third gourmet demon, do note that Toriko would most likley would have to be bloodlusted (full course of rage). Also, I feel as Toriko's 3rd demon would gain the power of absorption due to him consumingNeo's arm using his body. Furthermore, the third demon caonly last momentarily.

I'll be making minor adjustments to Acacia's page. Whether or not we consider an upgrade in place to at least a + due to sheer amount in numbers of it. I mean we can go and see if we can go back to the calced one for the single hand and just multiply it by the amountage of hands or something.

We need a admin to give us permission, i think the 14 hands spawned should be enough for a upgrade..maybe...

Also i figured out a good name for that form of acacia/neo

Lets just call it "Berserk Acacia"

He's literally gone berserk in the last 2 chapters

Is anyone wondering what will happen with Ichiryuu and Froese in the spirit world?

^they will get eaten by acacia which will allow him to reawaken but not be at 100%,

while acacia/neo powers up, toriko and co are trying to find a way and save the earth, SPACE ARC!!!

there they are casual galaxy busting and MFTL+ speed alongside hax that rivals medaka box in terms of hax :D

Theres litle hope that acacia will be redeemed in the series, is there?

Even before he and neo fused up, he was already a sadistic a-hole

It's pretty clear that was all intentional though to try and make them as mad as possible. Since, you know, rage is Neo's weakness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back