• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top five strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier

Mid-high regen, molecular body control, inhuman physiology and absorbtion on touch are a pain. Luckily for adam that key of mercer doesn't gas from the start or this would have been an even harsher stomp :p

YungManzi said:
Tomoki Iwahashi might go in 8-A as well, he has passive/active mind manipulation which can affect tens of millions.
Passive/Active is because his Mind Manipulation IS passive, but whether or not his passive mind manipulation is anywhere near as potent as when he's actually trying to effect someone with it is questionable.
Yeah, it looks like there's gonna a war in the 8-A spot.

Im pretty sure this thread is both speed equal and unequal like the smurf one

Like..Fugil would take the spot in speed equal, and Pitou would take the same spot but with speed unequal

And both would be below Sacred Eclipse, because Pitou can't do anything against her passives and she's canonically stronger than Fugil (who has no way to put her down anyways).

Passive mind manipulation, and thought based mind manipulation with potency in the tens of millions (Which he also seems to start with, especially against women).

He 7-c with nuke magic 8A without it...Im not sure where he sits can he use the nuke when it's not night? How does he avoid damaging himself? or is he as the caster not effected

YungManzi said:
Passive mind manipulation, and thought based mind manipulation with potency in the tens of millions (Which he also seems to start with, especially against women).
Pitou massively outranges him and induces her madness and death hax at the same time (Nen Crush, basically)

Dont know about Fugil tho

@Emp

I mean, to be fair, even if she/he induces madness...that doesn't stop his eyes from charming her/him once he/she gets close enough to see him or he sees her/him.

Nen crush isn't something that immediately kills as far as I can tell.

I mean, I don't even remember anyone actually dying like that in HxH.

There's also the question of if that's even enough to take down someone who can regen from being dusted.

Can Passive nen aura kill souls or something?

Palm killed herself after entering in Pitou's aura

It has been stated that without Ten, a Nen user is capable of inducing crippling fear, paralyzing people, and even outright killing them with Nen alone (That is, if they dont have any resistances to paralysis and fear)

Basically you have a high risk of dying, and Pitou's Aura/En is the strongest by far in the series

Iirc Death of unknown mechanics isn't considered to work on people with regen like like Tomoki unless shown.

Edit:

Also, like I said before if she decides to come anywhere near him, she gets charmed.

YungManzi said:
Also, like I said before if she decides to come anywhere near him, she gets charmed.
She would have to be far enough away to not see him and for him to not see her for a day...which....I'm not sure is in character for her.

Doesn't matter much to Pitou because she's not resistant to Mind Manipulation....but he can at least charm a room full of people just by them looking at him.

Also, Pitou's dura is outdated

And she probably obtains Low 7-C AP as an undead, or something really close to that (Im planning to do a CRT soon), but thats for another day

Tomoki is much more likely to make a woman into a sex slave rather than kill her.

Problem is, we're not sure about Pitou's gender.

Back