• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type 2 and 3. Being in Ark presence cause people to be knock out from fear, casually knock out an entire squadron of soldiers with ease.

Madness hax range is only hundreds or so meters but his true form exist inside a satellite that orbit around earth. Do not Recommended on trying to posessed it, since getting inside Ark's sytem would be a bad idea since Ark naturally mindhax someone that link up to his system and has once mind control 99% of Earth poppulation.
That's a big problem. The only DP character who'd be able to do something against that besides Clockwork is Freakshow via the Reality Gauntlet but he's overconfident and doesn't know the satallite even exists.

I'd say Ark-Zero can beat the DP 6-C's given they don't have a way to put him down and with no knowledge of his aura, majority of them would run up and get haxed. Could you link his profile so I can add him.

That's a big problem. The only DP character who'd be able to do something against that besides Clockwork is Freakshow via the Reality Gauntlet but he's overconfident and doesn't know the satallite even exists.

I'd say Ark-Zero can beat the DP 6-C's given they don't have a way to put him down and with no knowledge of his aura, majority of them would run up and get haxed. Could you link his profile so I can add him.
Here is the profile.

Also, Kiyoto Maki for at least 4th place on High 6-C via his conceptual void hax

Just a heads up, my internet is acting up again so I can't update the list 😑. I'll update it later when I'm able.

The satellite doesn’t fight in character so incap it is not necessary,
He would fight actually, while the satellite don't fight in character he can continue to send his avatar/liquid form to fight as many time as he want.

And why would the satellite be there? She'll be fighting him in his Rider form first, otherwise Type 9 immortality (or in this case, type 8) are useless then.

He would fight actually, while the satellite don't fight in character he can continue to send his avatar/liquid form to fight as many time as he want.
then incap those avatars continuously countless times is fine,also having incon is not enough to take that spot since Alina(or Mami) have shown more haxes than him for sure
And why would the satellite be there? She'll be fighting him in his Rider form first, otherwise Type 9 immortality (or in this case, type 8) are useless then.
satelite's there and he still has immortality type 8,idk why you can say it's useless,type 9 is totally different case since the true form exists in seperate dimension while his satelite is not

satelite's there and he still has immortality type 8,idk why you can say it's useless,type 9 is totally different case since the true form exists in seperate dimension while his satelite is not
And again, why should the satellite suddenly be warp into the battle instead of doing it's thing in space. That doesn't make any sense. She'll be fighting Ark in his Rider form so why does the satellite need to be there?

Nicetoderp is trying to use the satelite in this fight so why you think it's not related to this?
Its in ******* space doing its own thing. Possession would effect the satelite which it has proven to throw out a few billion mindhax at.

Kiyoto Maki for at least 4th place on High 6-C due to his physiology being whack as **** (Body made up of conceptual items making it hard to put him down) and conceptual, EE, Void hax on every single thing he does basically mean that anyone that doesn't have Resistances will die in one hit
Here is the profile.

Also, Kiyoto Maki for at least 4th place on High 6-C via his conceptual void hax
Added Ark Zero 6-C, and Kiyoto High 6-C.
Kagami for the empty spot in 5C. Law hax defenses and conceptual erasure

Evangeline for a spot below her in 5C
Added them.

So due to SBA, there would still be Shinsoo to where the ToG character fight, correct?

Let say, what if as soon as the fight start the ToG character get pull into a Pocket Dimension created by their opponent from a verse that lack Shinsoo, would there still be Shinsoo inside that pocket dimension?

put low 5-B adam above mummy due to his anti-at field hax having potency in the billions at the very least, which breaks them down into quarks, removes their soul and mind, and gets rid of their individuality

Ok, so I think we agreed that Toda would beat Imp (strongest 9-B D&D character to currently have a profile) at least until Imp gets a CRT to get more abilities/resistances added.
So Toda should move on to #2 9-B for the time being.
The Aburatori was already established to beat Toda when he got his #4 spot. So unless we have some circular beat/be beaten relationship he should remain above Toda.
And Hatou Manabu is completely immune to the Aburatori's shenanigans (and kinda Toda's too), so she should get a spot above them.

So 9-B should become:
  1. Klein Moretti
  2. Hatou Manabu
  3. Aburatori
  4. Toda Mikoku
  5. Characters from Dungeons and Dragons (Imp in particular)
Unless characters from What a Beautiful Series defeat any of those. I wouldn't know as I don't know which of them are on the list. So I assume A < B < C applies for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back