• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a character who could possibly get through Gojo's Infinity, basically she has stupid eyesight which lets her perceive the infinity that exists between her and her opponent. The series goes into detail about an arrow and an apple and how if someone shoots an arrow it will never reach the apple because between the two of them there are an infinity amount of points.

She can see those points, and with her arrows hit anything regardless of distance, it's absurd, too bad she will only be like 9-A. Got to get working on calcs for the verse.

For the character i mentioned? Not sure what you meant.

Not only can this character see the infinite space between herself and her target, she also perceives time as frozen, essentially she has FTL perception speed, her arrows ignore distance, basically like space warping, it homes in on its target so, running is also useless.

Her hax stuff is broken, though it does put a strain on her.

God tiers got bfr to the past, mind manipulation, corruption, black holes, aoe space hax, deconstruction etc, literally shattered the moon, can split planets in half, FTL speed, you know never expected things to escalate like this, but i guess it does when you have to kill God, gonna see if i can get somebody to calc the feats.

Just politely ask thread administrators to update them when you see one.
Alright then could you update these specific tiers with these characters. Thanks

Multiple characters from Bleach need to be placed on the list.

For 5-A Characters from Bleach (Aizen, Yhwach, Ichigo and Soul King) need to be placed at the 3th spot given none of the previous characters can resist the Reiatsu Passives nor the Almighty Passives from Yhwach and Soul King.

For 5-B Yhwach needs to be placed at the 3th spot given he's previously stomp Nihilus multiple times in older threads and since Nihilus's profile hasn't changed since then he still get's stomp.

For High 6-A Yhwach either needs to be replaced with Aizen given his better Passives or place Aizen with Yhwach and rename it to Characters from Bleach.

For High 6-B Ichigo needs to be placed at the 5th spot given Hades can't resist nor regenerate from Ichigo's Passives.

Alright then could you update these specific tiers with these characters. Thanks

Multiple characters from Bleach need to be placed on the list.

For 5-A Characters from Bleach (Aizen, Yhwach, Ichigo and Soul King) need to be placed at the 3th spot given none of the previous characters can resist the Reiatsu Passives nor the Almighty Passives from Yhwach and Soul King.

For 5-B Yhwach needs to be placed at the 3th spot given he's previously stomp Nihilus multiple times in older threads and since Nihilus's profile hasn't changed since then he still get's stomp.

For High 6-A Yhwach either needs to be replaced with Aizen given his better Passives or place Aizen with Yhwach and rename it to Characters from Bleach.

For High 6-B Ichigo needs to be placed at the 5th spot given Hades can't resist nor regenerate from Ichigo's Passives.
for 5-A Can they get through Caggles from granblue? her soul is on a different plane from where she exist and she can use her alchemy while in that state
and like I said Cerberus, Dark Angel Olivia.

for 5-A Can they get through Caggles from granblue? her soul is on a different plane from where she exist and she can use her alchemy while in that state
What do you mean by a "different plane" ? if you mean dimension then Both Yhwach and Soul King can given they have inter dimensional range with their Reiatsu, Aizen can as well but he doesn't have the range on his profile yet while Ichigo could possibly given he's a candidate for being the Soul King which would inherently mean he would have the range needed to hold up all of the Cosmology in Bleach.

The only characters from Granblue that beat Bleach's right now are Primal Beast given their Abstract Existence so we're ever Primal Beast are listed on that tier Bleach would be behind them. but since it's only Captain on the list instead of Primal Beast Bleach would be above Since Captain doesn't resist their Passives so until that's changed by you or some other supporter for Granblue Bleach would be ranked above them.

Last edited:
The only characters from Granblue that beat Bleach's right now are Primal Beast given their Abstract Existence so we're ever Primal Beast are listed on that tier Bleach would be behind them. but since it's only Captain on the list instead of Primal Beast Bleach would be above Since Captain doesn't resist their Passives so until that's changed by you or some other supporter for Granblue Bleach would be ranked above them.
I'm still waiting for the entire Reitasu crush GG layers. because CAptain's resistance to the soul has a chain on its own but I heard reiatsu gg is more than just soul crush.

Because captain's soul resistance has its own scaling chain that goes way back from primal beast, true king, astral, archangel, primarch, Avatar 2000 years of non stop tainting/consuming soul and resisting the process trying to retain their individuality while merged, Belial, Lucilius, then Bahamut's Passive aura

So they have to get past Cerberus, Olivia, Cagliostro, Celeste, Tiamat, Colossus and such. besides we can just write it off as Characters from Granblue Fantasy since Captain is no longer just the haxy one He's just the all-in-one of all hax in granblue but not resistance. and his profile although still good needs to be updated for the newer contents which I'm slowly doing in my sandbox

I'm still waiting for the entire Reitasu crush GG layers. because CAptain's resistance to the soul has a chain on its own but I heard reiatsu gg is more than just soul crush.
Do you have draft or rough outline of what his Soul Manipulation resistance is? and true Reiatsu is more that just Soul Crush as i'll explain in my thread regarding it but as of right now for most characters it's Soul Manipulation, Fear Manipulation and Paralysis Inducment but then you have characters like Aizen who has those with things like Passive Existence Erasure or Kenpachi with Passive Deconstruction ect..

Because captain's soul resistance has its own scaling chain that goes way back from primal beast, true king, astral, archangel, primarch, Avatar 2000 years of non stop tainting/consuming soul and resisting the process trying to retain their individuality while merged, Belial, Lucilius, then Bahamut's Passive aura
As i stated previously in this post could you possibly post some sort of scaling chain for these resistances so i can get a rough outline of what his chain is.

So they have to get past Cerberus, Olivia, Cagliostro, Celeste, Tiamat, Colossus and such. besides we can just write it off as Characters from Granblue Fantasy since Captain is no longer just the haxy one He's just the all-in-one of all hax in granblue but not resistance. and his profile although still good needs to be updated for the newer contents which I'm slowly doing in my sandbox
They can't get passed any Primal Beast right know so when you update this list with them Bleach would be behind them but as for right now they do ranked above Granblue since it's only Captain placed their and he doesn't have the needed resistances against Bleach's Reiatsu.

Do you have draft or rough outline of what his Soul Manipulation resistance is?
Soul manip he resists
Fear manip he should resist by default for debuff resistance but right now it's not in his profile
Deconstruction he resists from Bahamut himself
EE he resists Chaos that can erase up to the concept and arguably resist even Bahamut's Erasure
Paralysis is also resisted by default for his debuff resistance

Bahamut passive > Lucilius/Belial > Avatar's Influence > Primarch's > Archangel > Astral > True King's Command > Primal Beast > Regular Resistance
Avatar's influence is where the scaling goes awry with Avatar influence the melded cores of Archangel and Primarch's into him while the Archangel and Primarch's Resist it and this has continued for 2000 years basically them perpetually resisting and influencing in a cycle. Belial and Lucilius took those influences without being affected.
and the amount of primarch and Archangels melded into Avatar is Innumerable whom he taints perpetually in a cycle

primal beast physiology page for the scans below is around resistance on empathic and madness regarding the effect of self-destruction
and primal beast can already function without a soul and having no soul or their soul destroyed amps them into a frenzy until they self destruct which also BFR someone in a closed collapsing dimension inside their core without past present and future.

Tiamat honestly should be enough to take spot 3 with her void manipulation and Tiamat Bolt Prime since adeliene has nothing to put her down completely
Yhwach has reactive evolution as well who would just Incon if he can Reactive evol against Void Manip since they won't be able to kill each other at that point.
would incon allow them to share spot tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back