• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 4

Godspeed characters need to be removed from Low 7-C and out into High 7-C actually only Akira is High 7-C and it is his weakest key...nvm.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I forgot that web novel tensura are smurfs (6-A and High 4-C) due to 4-D acausality. So better remove them
Some of em are not, like Demon Trio and Diablo

Father might actually take 7-C once my CRT for him is done. Life force absorption, soul absorption, over 500K souls he can regenerate from, thought based Alchemy hax, force-fields that can liquefy anything it comes into contact with, attack reflection, and the list goes on.

Will do, only issue being is that number 5 is filled with various characters from a verse, so it'll be a bit difficult to debate. Which character from Gunstrike should I use as a basis?

Well, in comparison to Gunvolt himself Father seems to have a rather notable hax advantage over him, i don't really see anything on his profile that would make him a better candidate than Father.

Great shit! I decided to get off my ass and take a stab at Schneider's profile. I am very sure there's some stuff missing, his powers aren't divided at all and it looks terrible, and I'll take the chance to see if I can recopile anything that may be missing for everyone else (I mean, jesus christ. Schneider has class 100 lifting strength from lifting the paw of a monster comparable in weight to his 100,000 ton Golem, and there may even be some context missing).

Thanks mate! Damn that is pretty bad, especially with the lifting strength. Slapping class M there randomly would be more justifiable. ( :p still need to work on the verse as a whole, Father's profile was just the worst. )

At least the biggest hurdle was crossed.

And yes, is terrible. Literally first episode he conjures an explosion just lifting his hand and no explosion manipulation on his profile. And making any sort of matches when is more or less a throw in the air what belongs in what key except for the last one is hell.

Can Rimuru beat the Creation Trio + Lake Guardians, as all six of them have a Large Size of Countless Multiverses that you have to have the range for to affect them.

Considering part the reason he can't beat Arceus is because of his Large Size which, while still at least twice as big as the other six, they still have a countless universe size which is bigger then Rimuru's top statement of tens of thousands of universes, which at best he has a Inconclusive against them.

Gonna upgrade Arnos to 7-B, so he should be removed from Low 7-B for now.

He probably will take a spot in 7-B. Venuzdonoa is extremely broken, it exists under the principle of enemies in front of him are simply destroyed so reason doesn't apply to it, hiding in an isolated space is useless, avoiding it is useless, using thousands of duplicates is useless, distance is also useless etc.

Anyway gonna upgrade him first.

Back