• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters Per Every Tier: The Revival

Guardspace said:
Characters from Durarara!! for 9-B , 9-C. Majority don't have any supernatural abilities..
They are not really weak, some of them had an crazy skill and intelligence to keep it up and then there is Celty

And really? Possession by Saika and Celty herself being a shadow dullahan are not supranatural? Really?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
They are not really weak, some of them had an crazy skill and intelligence to keep it up and then there is Celty

And really? Possession by Saika and Celty herself being a shadow dullahan are not supranatural? Really?

Guardspace wrote: I'm sure about some weakers characters for that tiers but characters without abilities rarely have any matches. I don't see problem with temporary keep them unless somebody have better ideas.
I like put some characters for comparism even if they are underestaminate.

Jackythejack said:
Rip

Really close to baseline 9-C, doesn't come from a combat oriented verse, is a ******* skateboard
Suddenly realise on something:

Small-sized characters like Rip should actually be 10-C or at most 10-B. Their attack potency by charging can be breached by normal humans running - like a human at 62 kg running at 5 m/s should again a running KE of 775 joules. Which, by our Attack Potency standards, is street level already. We have Snowy Owl who is kicked from 9-C to 10-C by this standard.

@Jasonsith Are you saying our standards are, if something's KE can be achieved by a normal human running and would get into 9-C, that the KE calc should be disregarded?

No, they really wouldn't. They have 9-C AP via charging, are the smartest animal on Earth, with the most complex form of communication, and the most advanced capability for planning and preparing. Pretty much any other 10-B animal loses badly to humans.

@Guard

That still doesn't mean the verse are weak, you have the peoples like Anri, Izaya, Shizuo, and even Celty to carried the verse

That and i really disagree for them to being added as the weakest

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Guard
That still doesn't mean the verse are weak, you have the peoples like Anri, Izaya, Shizuo, and even Celty to carried the verse

That and i really disagree for them to being added as the weakest
Shizuo is 9-A

We already have weaker characters for 9-B then they don't be added.

For 9-C actually character in 5 position have a gun. We can change characters for Kyohei Kadota unless he can deal with somebody with weapon.

I insist Gogeta is not even the weakest 3-B for his verse. Base Baby Vegeta, SSJ3 GT Goku, SSJ2 Vegeta and HF 17 are all weaker than him.

Put Baby Saga SSJ2 Vegeta because he's barely above Baseline and kinda haxless.

The rest such as Gogeta or Goku are most likely in the dozens to hundreds of times and I am sure there are other Baseline 3-C without hax

One more thing: we prefer actually scaled (or calculated yield values) rather than estimated or even arbitrarily assigned values.

This should apply to all profiles, not just for the chart here but for character profile maintenance and site quality assurance.

Yeah, I thought for a moment he was Tier 9.

Btw, is there someone in the site who hits the very specific mark of 1001 universes aka Baseline 2-B? Kinda related, depending if the guy is haxless or not but there are no Baseline characters for that tier?

Mordru is stronger than Doctor Fate, but only enough to casually stomp him, so most 2-Bs would still AP stomp, and he seems to be pretty low hax (though his page is very barebones). So, he might be good.

Sothis I has a good speed in her category, so she's hardly a candidate. But, Fire Emblem Heroes characters could go into both 2-A and 2-B due 9-A durability and physical damage, not forgetting the fact that they are Superhuman in speed only.

why mordru Is it at level 2B weaker?

he does not scale to 1001 who is a doctor fate Eric and Linda Strauss the scale to Kent Nelson who is above almost all doctor fate. even his post crisis version scales to hector hall that scales above Eric and Linda Strauss.

and his profile is outdated as well as time trapper, phantom stranger and doctor fate

Benjamin (RHG) for High 4-C. Hes still physically 7-B to 7-A durability, and his reality warping (which was used to create said pocket dimension with a star) isnt even combat-applicable.

Koyomi Araragi for weakest High 8-C. He's only 10-A physically, his regen won't save him from High 8-Cs, and his High 8-C hax is so absurdly specific it wouldn't give him a win against anyone in that tier.

Marlena Kessler for number 1 spot of 7-B. She's baseline, is a glass cannon and only Athetic Human in speed. She's defenetly weaker than Cure Ace who is currently number 1.

Back