• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters Per Every Tier: The Revival

So… can we have Elder God Demonbane as fourth in 2-A? It apparently barely uses its good stuff (including the 2-A weapon) its 2-A weapon is baseline that uses sealing that any 2-A can just break out of.

Its physical stats are also pretty low for a low 2-C since it's stronger than something that destroyed a space-time continuum over the course of a fight.

Blahblah9755 said:
So… can we have Elder God Demonbane as fourth in 2-A? It apparently barely uses its good stuff (including the 2-A weapon) its 2-A weapon is baseline that uses sealing that any 2-A can just break out of.

Its physical stats are also pretty low for a low 2-C since it's stronger than something that destroyed a space-time continuum over the course of a fight.
It's listed as 3-A physically.

Blahblah9755 said:
Now, in terms of physical stats, it's a pretty good 3-A instead of a pretty bad low 2-C, so silver linings I guess.
waith if the pilot has conceptual in every atack that will not be aplied to demobane

Livinmeme said:
waith if the pilot has conceptual in every atack that will not be aplied to demobane
It should, since the very magic that has those properties is what powers Demonbane and all of his attacks.

Yuna only has the power for a short time, but it's more than one punch. She just only needed it for one punch, but it was enough to one shot millions of 3-As throughout the universe.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Thanks!, it's kinda rough how underrated Phantasy Star is on this site and I don't think there's any profiles for the modern era games too... :/
Trails characters want to cry considering this.

Perhaps you may wish to create a page expansion thread and see if any more people are interested.

I personally think Roboticus is weaker than Sportacus and Robbie Rotten.

1. Sportacus surpassed Roboticus through training

2. Roboticus can be just as clumsy as Robbie himself

3. Robbie likely can shut it down if he wanted to.

Also, SCP-4010 for 1-A. Her 1-A weapon takes time to load up, and the opponent can easily yeet out of her range and survive. She might be just as weak, if not..Weaker than Eternity.

Remove Elder God Demonbane for 3-A.

It has thought based conceptual and law hax, and EE, as well as sealing and being able to summon infinite copies which makes things pretty bad. Not only that, it is vastly superior to baseline. I am not saying it is top tier 3-A, but I got a feeling it could stomp a decent amounts 3-A's (It already stomped 3-A Gumball so we got more proof there)

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Remove Elder God Demonbane for 3-A.
It has thought based conceptual and law hax, and EE, as well as sealing and being able to summon infinite copies which makes things pretty bad. Not only that, it is vastly superior to baseline. I am not saying it is top tier 3-A, but I got a feeling it could stomp a decent amounts 3-A's (It already stomped 3-A Gumball so we got more proof there)
Not sure about it being thought-based but he carries mental, spiritual and conceptual damage in every attack. And the law-hax and EE are more so likely powers that one of his clones would have since those powers even exist in-verse. But I agree, a good chunk of 3-As (notably Dragon Ball) lack the NPI needed to hurt it, it can summon infinite clones that even have different abilities and has 2-A sealing and a passive barrier that disntegrates opponents as well.

Not even sure why he got on this list beyond spite tbh.

Also, while the MCU cast should stay for the second weakest 7-B spot, there needs to be a note in which Odin and Surtur are excluded since they are now over 19 Megatons, not baseline like the rest of the cast.

Sagat should share the spot with Bubble in Speed equalized for the 3rd weakest 7-B.

Blahblah9755 said:
Yuna only has the power for a short time, but it's more than one punch. She just only needed it for one punch, but it was enough to one shot millions of 3-As throughout the universe.
Were they 3-A individually, or together?

Why Koyomi Araragi is in the top of list of 8-C when there's weaker characters than him like Kyoka Jiro. His immortality types and Regen are a pain to deal with. Not to mention he blitzes the likes of her pretty casually too.

Oh mvm NVM NVM. My vision is blurry at the moment I didn't get the concept of post at first. Sorry for trouble. Have a good day everyone.

I think every Minecraft mob that scales to Creeper should share a spot with Creeper itself as the weakest 8-C. Most mobs can die from Creeper's explosion.

So maybe change Creeper to something like 'Hostile Minecraft Mobs' or 'Characters from Minecraft'

@Ion While the MCU cast should stay for the second weakest 7-B spot, there needs to be a note in which Odin and Surtur are excluded since they are now over 19 Megatons, not baseline like the rest of the cast.

Sagat should share the spot with Bubble in Speed equalized for the 3rd weakest 7-B. So something like this

1. Marlena Kessler

2. Characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (Speed Unequalized; please note that Odi, Surtur, and Doctor Strange are not part of the list)

3. Sagat (Speed equalized)/Bubble (Speed unequalized)

Not trying to be rude, but can you please apply this

EnnardTrap1987 said:
I think every Minecraft mob that scales to Creeper should share a spot with Creeper itself as the weakest 8-C. Most mobs can die from Creeper's explosion.
So maybe change Creeper to something like 'Hostile Minecraft Mobs' or 'Characters from Minecraft'
I strongly disagree with this. The main reason for Creeper being number 1 on this list is because it's completely incapable of ever winning a fight due to its self destruction, and even that being easy to escape. None of the other mobs have this issue, and all seem to outdo the other bottom four in AP and stamina.

I strongly disagree with this. The main reason for Creeper being number 1 on this list is because it's completely incapable of ever winning a fight due to its self destruction, and even that being easy to escape. None of the other mobs have this issue, and all seem to outdo the other bottom four in AP and stamina.

All the Minecraft mobs get bodied by every 8-C, regardless.

Back