• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters Per Every Tier: The Revival

Slaanesh or Pennywise for 1-A? At this point, being baseline is all that's needed to be the weakest.

@Zach

Huh, my mistake. Eternity and Slaanesh are probably the weakest. The Chaos Gods and Emperor are around baseline as well so number 2 should probably be "Characters from Warhammer 40,000".

@Blue

Ynnead would be around the level of Oblivion and Both of them along with Pennywise occupy the same level of existence.

I'd like to submit https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sturm for weakest High 7-C, since his High 7-C comes from a power that can't be spammed (though it is fairly effective) and his troops, which he obviously can't make them from thin air. Maybe also for High 6-B, since he only gets there with 30 days prep?

Right, I should change that to Optional Equipment, since it technically is. I also plan to make more AW pages in the future, and those are even weaker lol

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Also, why do we have an empty spot in 5-A, Donut for Number 4
At this point, Donut shouldve been removed due to a speed buff, and the fact he inherits Four's abilities means that even if he is inexperienced with them, he has Four's Low-High Regenerationn. Hell, we even agreed he can stomp Tentionmaru.

Characters from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or The Cluster should be there for 5-A.

Psychomaster35 said:
Also, why do we have an empty spot in 5-A, Donut for Number 4
At this point, Donut shouldve been removed due to a speed buff, and the fact he inherits Four's abilities means that even if he is inexperienced with them, he has Four's Low-High Regenerationn. Hell, we even agreed he can stomp Tentionmaru.
Characters from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or The Cluster should be there for 5-A.
TMNT 5-A's have calcs while The Cluster doesn't so I'm unsure

Yet they are too low: 5.7 Yottatons. Only twice baseline. And they arent even that haxy, with only Hypersonic speed.

You forgot Sassy the Sasquatch
Yeah, because the omnipresent, nigh-omniscient "At least 1-A" who's possibly multiple levels of transcendence over baseline definitely deserves a spot on the list....

I ended up editing that profile btw (and no, it's not cause i want sturm on this list lol, i just remembered I had to), I think it should qualify for High 6-B if nothing else.

Oh yeah, and for 5-A, GiH Godzilla should be removed because hes no longer 5-A, and Thanos should also be removed because while he is a glass cannon, we are not allowed to restrict stones. We have to use all the stones.

Overlord775 said:
@Planck
What Smashor said

also, why is Pennywise above Oblivion and Ynnead ?
Then I guess the match can be made.

Me wanting to fill 1-A ASAP

We'd probably have to pit whoever wins in that match against Pennywise.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Someone make Pennywise vs Ynnead
Ynnead has death-hax that end even other 1-As on every level of existence. I don't think that Pennywise can deal with that. Not to mention the former's fate-hax, power null and resistance to everything that Pennywise has and outright immunity to being killed in the traditional sense. That and Type 5 Acausality means that Pennywise can't even do anything to it.

Ynnead is definitely above Pennywise and even Oblivion come to think of it.

>Death has that can end other 1-As

You mean the 1-As who Pennywise already stomped?

>Fate

Pennywise transcends an infinite amount of temporal dimensions

>Power Null

Pennywise powers aren't magic, I think

>Resistance

To... again, beings who Pennywise stomped.

>Type 5

Something all 1-As should have and Pennywise should logically have too but his profile hasn't been updated

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Death has that can end other 1-As
You mean the 1-As who Pennywise already stomped?

>Fate

Pennywise transcends an infinite amount of temporal dimensions

>Power Null

Pennywise powers aren't magic, I think

>Resistance

To... again, beings who Pennywise stomped.

>Type 5

Something all 1-As should have and Pennywise should logically have too but his profile hasn't been updated
1. Were those 1-As on the same level of existence as Pennywise? 2. Transcending temporal dimensions means jack when it comes to resisting 1-A fate-hax.

3. Warhammer power-null isn't restricted to magic. Anything supernatural get's lolnoped and Pennywise sure as hell qualifies.

4.Refer to 1.

5. N.O. Beyond dimensional analogues of cause and effect do exist in fiction and they certainly do here if a 1-A Maturin could die of all things. Unless you prove that Pennnywise is beyond the concept of change, he doesn't have it.

Back