• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters Per Every Tier: The Revival

Of course, because your logic is flawed. There being tweleve universes canonically does not equate that they cannot destroy more than 12, thats a accossiation fallacy.

No, there being only 12 universes MEANS they can only destroy 12, because there is no more universes to destroy beyond those 12.

Of course, because your logic is flawed. There being tweleve universes canonically does not equate that they cannot destroy more than 12, thats a accossiation fallacy.

Good thing I never used that logic?

I just said that if a character has only destroyed twelve universes as their best feat canonically, then we can't assert that they're stronger than that, because that's the highest they've shown.

P1: There are only 12 universes canonically. P2: There is no physical distance timelines. C: They can only destroy 12 because there are no more universes to destroy.

Exists - Zamasu stated to affect multiple of Universe 7's timelines and was going to affect the rest of the multiverse and it's timeliness, which is above 12 space - time continnua combined, which makes this logic indedecuctive and unsound, which is why it is an association fallacy.

Oh idk enough about DBS to get into the nitty gritty about each universe having multiple timelines. I was only arguing against using multipliers to get higher within tier 2.

Agnaa said:
Oh idk enough about DBS to get into the nitty gritty about each universe having multiple timelines. I was only arguing against using multipliers to get higher within tier 2.
That is what caused your reasoning to be flawed lol.

Agnaa is totally right. Multiplers can't be used to go from 2-C to 2-B, that's pretty clearly stated on Tiering System.

Also, if there are only 12 universes, then they can only destroy 12 universes because there is nothing else to destroy after that.

Ionliosite said:
Agnaa is totally right. Multiplers can't be used to go from 2-C to 2-B, that's pretty clearly stated on Tiering System.

Also, if there are only 12 universes, then they can only destroy 12 universes because there is nothing else to destroy after that.
So you've got no counters and you are using circular reasoning to convey your shitty logic? Nonsense

[URL='https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tiering_System']Tiering System[/URL] said:
2-C: Low Multiverse level

Characters who can create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of a number of isolated space-time continua ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents.

2-B: Multiverse level

Characters who can create and/or destroy larger multiverses which comprise from 1001 to any higher finite amount of isolated space-time continua.

2-A: Multiverse level+

Characters who are capable of affecting, creating and/or destroying a countably infinite number of spatio-temporally isolated universes.
I think this explains.

It is not "being 1001 times stronger than a 2-C" that makes one a 2-B, but being able to destroy 1001 or a finitely bigger number of universes that is so.

So the characters of DBS are topped at 2-C because CURRENTLY the Dragon Ball Super universe contains only 18 universes. Should the verse expands (say some bigger "multiversal gods" popped up), Dragon Ball characters can be boosted.

Mulgara said:
So you've got no counters and you are using circular reasoning to convey your shitty logic? Nonsense
It's not circular reasoning, there's well-founded logic backing it up which you haven't approached. The gaps between the tiers in tier 2 aren't quantifiable, so we can't use multipliers to bridge those gaps.

I'm literally using site rules, from Tiering System in fact, the most important page of the site from which the whole system comes form. So yeah, you either get close to the rules of the site or leave, because going against the Tiering System itself is something that won't happen.

I'm literally using site rules, from Tiering System in fact, the most important page of the site from which the whole system comes form. So yeah, you either get close to the rules of the site or leave, because going against the Tiering System itself is something that won't happen.

It seems that you are forcing me to believe in something that i do not entirely agree with, and, if i did go against the Tiering System, the mods would have assured to warn me to not do so. It seems to not be the case.

It's not circular reasoning, there's well-founded logic backing it up which you haven't approached. The gaps between the tiers in tier 2 aren't quantifiable, so we can't use multipliers to bridge those gaps.

Can you prove to me why destroying 1000 space - time continnua in a canonically 12 universes is not quantifiable?

Can you also prove that Goku is a Low 2C? It seems that you are putting words in my mouth, which reinforces your faulty logic.

Shiroyanagi Akira for 9-B. His ability is cool, but completly situational.

In SBA he usually is basically a normal human 10-B genius.

Against Gorgonopsid it is not even possible for him to get his ability activated.

Why is Shirou Kotomine is in the 2-A spot ?

His curses of annihilation is a 2-A mind and soul hax that bypasses several layers of resistances. [Curse > B Rank Magic Resistance > Higher ranked Mind affecting Skills/NPs > C Rank Magic Resistance > D Rank Magic Resistance > Mind Affecting Skills/NPs > standard Servant Mind and soul resistances > Tiamat's 2-A Authorithy mud mind hax [which by being a high ranked Authorithy, it also has a scaling chain behind it's potency]. Also remember that in Nasu the mind resistance doubles as a soul resistance]

In fact, his 2-A prep AP is an extension of the curse, so it has it's effects too

i am pretty sure he would starts with it and also he has 2 types of precog to see in the future

so i am sure he beats quite a lot of 2-As

Mulgara said:
Can you prove to me why destroying 1000 space - time continnua in a canonically 12 universes is not quantifiable?
First of all, there isn't such thing as 1000 universe-sized space-time continnua in Canon Dragon Ball, which is what Tiering System says is needed to be 2-B. Second, if the cosmology isn't even big to have the minimum amount of universe-sized space-time continnua to be 2-B, then no one can be 2-B, because even destroying the entire cosmology of the verse wouldn't be 2-B due to lacking the amount of universe-sized space-time continnua to be 2-B.

So you fail to tangle the difference between that applying just because there a A universes in that canon, that means that they cant destroy B universes. Is what you are trying to leglislate?

Why does cosmology have to be part of this? There is a conspicious difference between the format of the DBS Multiverse and if you can destroy the DBS Multiverse.

Mulgara said:

Can you also prove that Goku is a Low 2C? It seems that you are putting words in my mouth, which reinforces your faulty logic.
I won't prove that because I don't believe that, of course it's quantifiable. Nothing I'm saying rests on how many universes canonically exist - don't confuse me with other users.

I can't prove that Goku is Low 2-C, I've never even made that argument, I just take issue with using multipliers to get higher in tier 2.

Funny you'd say that I'm putting things in your mouth, all things considered.

Mulgara said:
So you fail to tangle the difference between that applying just because there a A universes in that canon, that means that they cant destroy B universes. Is what you are trying to leglislate?
No, I'm saying if a series has, say, 5 universes, then no character in the series is able to destroy more than 5 universes, because there are only 5 universes to destroy.

Mulgara said:
Why does cosmology have to be part of this?
Cosmology is important, characters can't destroy something bigger than the cosmology of their series.

Overlord775 said:
Why is Shirou Kotomine is in the 2-A spot ?
His curses of annihilation is a 2-A mind and soul hax that bypasses several layers of resistances. [Curse > B Rank Magic Resistance > Higher ranked Mind affecting Skills/NPs > C Rank Magic Resistance > D Rank Magic Resistance > Mind Affecting Skills/NPs > standard Servant Mind and soul resistances > Tiamat's 2-A Authorithy mud mind hax [which by being a high ranked Authorithy, it also has a scaling chain behind it's potency]. Also remember that in Nasu the mind resistance doubles as a soul resistance]

In fact, his 2-A prep AP is an extension of the curse, so it has it's effects too

i am pretty sure he would starts with it and also he has 2 types of precog to see in the future

so i am sure he beats quite a lot of 2-As
^^^^^^^

I did a rough (slightly high ended) calculation of how large the physical data of an emoji should be, and found it to be roughly 1/100 the size of an RBC, so that's accurate. Older data based characters would probably be larger than an RBC though, considering how quickly the size of data storage shrinks. Also, data in the 10s of megabytes range on modern devices would probably be around the volume of an RBC.

Prokaryotic Cells are on roughly the same scale as the emojis from the emoji movie, and are mindless. The emojis physically are also probably made of a stronger material, but they pretty much lack the ability to physically interact. They could probably share the first spot.

He gets blitz. If speed was equalized I'd say he'd win via hax. They could share number one spot. Just need to put speed equalized and unequalized.

Back