• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters for Every Tier: Weaker Than Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mecha Sonic should still be one of the weakest due to him return to his 5B form after seconds of his transform (and will need to get more energy from the Master emerled to become 4A again). He get literally defeated by someone 5B in verse lol

Golem is hella weak for 5-C, he is slow and easy to take out if you are another 5-C and probably High 6-A too unless your intelligence is animalistic or below and he is haxless anyways, WEAKEST 5-C EVER!

The Deep for 9-B. He only reaches that tier via summoning sealife, which in most battles will obviously be impossible, by himself he's only 9-C, though he has Wall level durability. Still, he's kinda worthless for his tier.
It's been a while but I feel this one wasn't considered, he's way weaker than basically anything that's physically 9-B.

Jazz Fenton for a spot in 6-B?

She's around baseline and most of her hax only effects ghosts/spirits. Although she's got Massively FTL speed so I don't know.

Why's Syndrome one of the weakest 7-Cs? Despite being a glass cannon, zero point energy is pretty powerful.

Why's Syndrome one of the weakest 7-Cs? Despite being a glass cannon, zero point energy is pretty powerful.
Mainly because the Zero Point energy is likely just easy to dodge if you aren’t off guard since it’s based on pointing which isn’t hard to react to in Equal Speed.

And in unequalized speed he’s slower than a lot of 7-Cs, making it easy to avoid and just oneshot him.
Even Dabi is faster and he’s only scaling decently above Supersonic+.

With the Omni droid is a different story but without it he’s where he belongs imo

If we're going by unequalized speed then sure, but for speed equal, relative attack speed is a thing

Now that Hyperdimension Neptunia characters are upgraded to 1-C, I think they're probably some of the weakest? I don't see anything too special on their profiles, and they're still physically 3-D so they can still be affected by lower-tier characters. I could be wrong tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back