• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Weakest Characters for Every Tier: Weaker Than Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muzan is pretty damn strong
I mean he’s got some decent abilities like Poison And Paralysis but at least in Vs threads I can see him getting stomped by anyone who can bypass his regen(Assuming Equal Speed so he’s not blitzing or getting Blitzed)

Tanjiro and Yoriichi have resistances but are haxless and kinda lacking range in fights and the AP is only 8-A via upscaling off 70 tons.
Yorichi probably skill stomps a few 8-A swordsmen so long as the AP gap isn’t big enough

And Durability wise the best feats in the series is probably Tanjiro not getting sliced to pieces by Fatigued Muzan lol.

I mean he’s got some decent abilities like Poison And Paralysis but at least in Vs threads I can see him getting stomped by anyone who can bypass his regen(Assuming Equal Speed so he’s not blitzing or getting Blitzed)

He has near instant High-Mid regen and can ignore durability. Not many can ignore his regeneration in this tier, so he's not fitting there. He's a strong 8-A.

He has near instant High-Mid regen and can ignore durability. Not many can ignore his regeneration in this tier, so he's not fitting there. He's a strong 8-A.
I’m pretty sure there are several characters in 8-A that while not directly negging regen have attacks that can vaporize enemies

And there are likely many characters in 8-A with dura negation in some form Like MHA Fire Users
Although those abilities Muzan has are still Nigh impossible to overcome without a specific Toolkit

So yeah I guess he is a decent 8-A should I specify Tanjiro or Tanjiro and Yorichi then.

Sturm is High 7-C with only one attack, and is otherwise Unknown, and High 6-B and High 6-A only with prep that takes 30 days

Hundun is an High 8-C with High 4-C/4-B creation abilities that are completely and truly worthless in combat, as you need to bring a specific weapon to access the place he created, and only after clearing 98 levels in there the other ability takes effect

Now that Dabi is 7-C put him in for Weakest 7-Cs

Only has 7-C AP he’s High 8-C dura wise
Lackluster mobility aside from Hovering in the air
Harmed Badly by his own attacks

His only redeeming factor is his Dura Negation

Last edited:
Although Izuku Midoryia may be able to take the new 7-B spot
That’s unnecessary Just have All might be in the 7-B spot we already have Deku for Low 7-B Even though he’s a pretty strong Low 7-B
All might and Deku in AP are almost Identical, All might has worse stamina ignoring his prime key and is far less versatile since he doesn’t have Blackwhip and Float.
On top of lacking a few resistances Deku has.(Granted Deku’s resistances aren’t the best)

So all might is just a less versatile Deku overall

Last edited:
Probably not. The reason Haruhi is even number 1 despite having a better powers than others on the list is because she doesn't know how to consciously use them. She's a normal human in every respect except on the rare occasion her powers activate.

where is the console from Gumball? in both 4-A and 3-A

he's only subsonic,have almost no hax,no resistance basically almost nothing,his only "haxes" is his reality warping and spatial dimension. but they are not very good. even a lower tier character like Sephiroth (comparing to his 3-A Key) would blitz him anyday

where is the console from Gumball? in both 4-A and 3-A

he's only subsonic,have almost no hax,no resistance basically almost nothing,his only "haxes" is his reality warping and spatial dimension. but they are not very good. even a lower tier character like Sephiroth (comparing to his 3-A Key) would blitz him anyday
Iirc, his AP is starry sky, so in speed equalized, he should be able to AP stomp a baseline character.

Although he deserves the spot for speed unequalized, he gets blitzed

The link is broken, but since I'm nice:

The Console should be remove it from the weakest 4A since who scale to starry sky feat which would make him able to easily one-shot any one who scale to a lower feat. Even Gumball (with only the Console) is a worst 4A then the Console itself

Or at least it should added that he that weak with speed unequalised (and probably adding Gumball with him in the spot)

The Console should be removed from the weakest 4-A since who scale to starry sky feat which would make him able to easily one-shot any one who scale to a lower feat. Even Gumball (with only the Console) is a worse 4-A then the Console itself
Not really,almost anyone with far better hax and even a lower tier (like Zero or Caine) would hax stomp him

Ok how is that Godzilla is one of the weakest 4A in th e wiki? and why there so many Godzillas

Also since we try to add 4A charactrs to the list, Mecha Sonic is a weak 4A. from what I know Sonic characters are low in AP in 4A comprable to those eho scale to starry skies and Mecha Sonic do not have any usefull hax and his Super form last for seconds!!!

I am sure that enough to put him in the second weakest 4A

Last edited:
Alsk since Godzilla (Super Robot Wars) no longer 2A, Beat should take his place (Mecha Goku have scaling chain make him far stronger then Beat)

That the fisrt time I heard about him (I heard about him be 2A, of course I had heard before about the TV show). and looking to his profile he is tottaly one of the weakest 2A I am sure that Beat and Mecha Goku can easily destroy him especially with speed unequalized

That the fisrt time I heard about him (I heard about him be 2A, of course I had heard before about the TV show). and looking to his profile he is tottaly one of the weakest 2A I am sure that Beat and Mecha Goku can easily destroy him especially with speed unequalized
Do U think he can beat fire Emblem characters?!

I meant this character
Better yet:
This guy has 3-A durability and it's 2-A only lasts one attack from my knowledge

Better yet:
This guy has 3-A durability and it's 2-A only lasts one attack from my knowledge
No I mean this Thread about anything with 2-A so shouldn't he be the level of fire emblems Characters idk man
"Characters count for any tier on their profile, even if they have the tier with only one ability/item."
Can he beat Fire Emblem Characters & DBH Beat & Netflix Lucifer (I guess he can easily Netflix Lucifer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back