• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 6

GLHF22 said:
Im pretty sure The Presence is above Meng Hao, IIRC someone say Meng Hao is just 2x above Baseline
And I'm pretty sure that's wrong, he's currently unquantifiable.

Zara and me are the ones who said that he is "likely" between 2 to a handful degrees above baseline.

Tony di bugalu said:
We have the presence, the great evil beast, Beloc with the presence powers, WH40K, etc.

Also, Hajun should be above Akuto and put the rest of Masadaverse with him
Akuto Sai should be number one because Hajun is only comparable to the weakest computer god at most.

Nyarlathoep is an outer god, it's just established that there's an incomprehensibly numerous amount that are completely transcendent of even his truest form. Even beings like him that are so unimaginably powerful ultimately hold no significance in the grand cosmic scale, nothing really does.

Ionliosite said:
Well, but he can't defeat Nanashi or Matoi, so I'm not sure about putting him in the first spot.
I'm not so sure about that. How do they each put him down? Our screaming friend should be able to take out Matoi tho

Why is 2-C Ragna banned?

With the passives BlazBlue characters have isn't that sorta all he needs to do?

I'm not so sure about that. How do they each put him down? Our screaming friend should be able to take out Matoi tho

I think the match should be made just to be sure he can deal with Nanashi and Matoi.

Back