• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 6

All the 9-Bs are very smurfy, meaning their hax is in higher tiers. Enlil, John and Cain have tier 1 hax while DnD characters, Tokiha and Jotaro have tier 2 hax. Beating any of them is kinda hard.

^ In my oppunion it should be Characters from World of Darkness for 1st spot, rather than putting them in different spots.
Also, I will say Iwanagahime alongside Rimuru for 2nd spot.

its only 2 characters

There are three iirc, Caine, Lilith and Mage

Is Gorgon able to effect 4D things? Because I think Unown are slightly 4D? But I don't know because I'm 90% sure nobody has touched that profile in years.

Gorgons should be able to affect 4D stuff yeah

I think if we group DC, I/O and Cthulhu mythos into verses there's still 2 spots for unknown. Seems a little weird to use Nyarlathoep when he has an actual tier though

Am not used to seeing your name in salad colour. Congrats btw.

And about that, im pretty sure there are still unknowns in the tier 1 range. Pretty sure even some of the Warhammer top tiers or Doctor Who (likely even World Of Darkness) should have tier 1 Unknowns. Unknowns is literally the hardest tier to get, even soloing the rest of the list still wouldn't make you any more than fodder in Unknown.

Doubtful as "Unknown" doesn't necessarily translate to being Tier 0 nor Tier 1 necessarily. The reason behind the Unknown rating I thinks is due to the lack of feats, very inconsistent display of power, and other things.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ugh...you really didn't get the point did ya?
Even though the point really doesn't have any basis to go by. Seriously the Unow is ranked Unknown for a reason and I seriously think that is wanking their powers and abilities to the highest level possible.

Which of the Low 6-Bs beat out Liliana Vess?

Also yeah it seems that either Tezzeret or Fateless would beat Ophis, whichever of the two loses.

Thanks. Still not used to the color myself.

I don't think 40k actually really has pseudo tier 1 unknowns. The only thing I can think of is Ka'Bandha, but he's unknown because it isn't even his feat. Khorne just got madder than usual at him and threw him so hard it messed up a big chunk of the warp for a bit and also killed his essence. Khorne already has ratings.

The DxD ones was what I was wondering about. She resists EE and can just teleport out of range or counterspell stuff, while also being able to use the Chain Veil to survive hits, so I wouldn't think that something like that would cause a win.

Ionliosite said:
In my oppunion it should be Characters from World of Darkness for 1st spot, rather than putting them in different spots.
Also, I will say Iwanagahime alongside Rimuru for 2nd spot.

its only 2 characters There are three iirc, Caine, Lilith and Mage
mage is not High 4C

two things

1. Planning on rescaling Enter the Gungeo vastly, if it goes through they'll either wind up in High 5-A (which is on the table but I'm against) or Low 4-C (which is what I intend to do) via the Black Hole Gun and Blobulord respectively.

2. I'm against BTM being the 4th strongest High 8-C considering the distinct lack of hax and only really having survivibility. There are tons of High 8-Cs that can casually incap. I'd also put forth the D&D Type 1 Abstracts for the High 8-C tier.

Wokistan said:
Also yeah it seems that either Tezzeret or Fateless would beat Ophis, whichever of the two loses.
Hmm well outta the DxD peeps, the top tiers would be obviously the likes of Sirzechs Lucifer and Ajuka Beelzebub and although the latter could put up a pretty decent fight against Liliana he is banned until more feats of his Kankara Formula are given. But i guess you could put her up against Issei Hyoudou or Vali Lucifer and see where it goes from there. They are the only top tiers that are decently haxed imo.

Firephoenixearl said:
Wokistan said:
Hmm well outta the DxD peeps, the top tiers would be obviously the likes of Sirzechs Lucifer and Ajuka Beelzebub and although the latter could put up a pretty decent fight against Liliana he is banned until more feats of his Kankara Formula are given. But i guess you could put her up against Issei Hyoudou or Vali Lucifer and see where it goes from there.
vess resists existance erasure so lucifer is out

Though Warframes could be moving up in tiers (either to 7-A, High 6-A or 4-C depends on when the feat i released), so Liliana could be moving up in the list of low 6-B.

Back