• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 6

Funny thing is Geras can potentially beat all of LDO members until stop at Machina, dunno for Ele and Schreiber tho.

Also BB and PMMM should be tied from what i hear.

If animal man has the powes of all animals why would he use Earthworms for regen? They arnt even close the having the best regen in the animal kingdom.

I don't even like Animal Man, kek. It's a pretentious, self-righteous comic that thinks its way more profound than it actually is, but I have a obsessive compulsive need to upgrade comic book characters.

Yobo Blue said:
I don't even like Animal Man, kek. It's a pretentious, self-righteous comic that thinks its way more profound than it actually is, but I have a obsessive compulsive need to upgrade comic book characters. </div>
This is true, so very true.

Yobo Blue said:
I don't even like Animal Man, kek. It's a pretentious, self-righteous comic that thinks its way more profound than it actually is, but I have a obsessive compulsive need to upgrade comic book characters. </div>
Upgrade it. Please do

@Eganergo

Said thread downplayed the hell out of Homura Mindhax. Like seriously, I have been explained it numerous times in numerous different threads about how BB mindhax and its resistances are jokes compares to Homu's own mindhax.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
@Eganergo

Said thread downplayed the hell out of Homura Mindhax. Like seriously, I have been explained it numerous times in numerous different threads about how BB mindhax and its resistances are jokes compares to Homu's own mindhax.
Well, i'm not familiar with both, so i'm not going to comment on that.

Though in my opinion BB cast win because unlike Homu, they have many more power other than mindhax which are far outclass her and the many passive they have, just like the above thread said.

Back