• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 6

^In my oppunion it should be Characters from World of Darkness for 1st spot, rather than putting them in different spots.
Also, I will say Iwanagahime alongside Rimuru for 2nd spot.

its only 2 characters There are three iirc, Caine, Lilith and Mage
mage is not High 4C

Oh, in that case Lilith should be second, and Iwanagahime should share third with Rimuru.

Goetia should be above Yhwach in High 6-A, I think the battle between them ended un stomp in Goetia's favor. Also Ainchase Ishmael should have a spot in there too, he has 2-B stuff.

Petrification can incap, and Beiloune can't survive a timeline nuke. Both are decently in-character

Pretty sure the SCP that goes to 1-B is a stronger 11-C though this guy beats MoP

Since this list is different I'll just put it alongside the CA in 8-C for now since neither can affect the other and I'm pretty sure nothing else in 8-C can affect it. Maybe put it in 1 because a CA can theoretically just die to damage.

I'm...honestly not sure if 3930 qualifies for building level, given its nature. At the very least not in durability.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'm...honestly not sure if 3930 qualifies for building level, given its nature. At the very least not in durability.
Well, if you walk into the void, you won't exist any more, but you can still act as long as someone from beyond the void percieves your existence. You can interact with buildings and being who also do not exist inside the void. If you were in the void and tried to break stuff, you would need such AP. Hence its durability.

I mean

Presence has some scaling chain. I don't plan on going into who has a higher 1-A but Presence has other 1-As he's above, does Meng Hao (totally not a Dynasty Warriors character btw)

Back