• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 6

Does she really take Baal? probs need to make the match up. Upon actually checking her profile I noticed yes, she would stomp Baal lol.

Try Fateless vs Tezzeret with his gear.

go contract the absentee purple to scrutinize blazblue

D&D has some Low 7-Bs

.Notably some with the capability to summon the 6-Cs of the verse

Vanifer is an example of this

The Smashor said:
What's the strongest DnD 6-B? I wanna try something.
depends on what standing you're looking at it from. From VSBW point of view and out of pages up, probably Kezef.

Actually, now that I think about it...

Bugger Vanifer, the strongest of D&D Low 7-Bs (CR 17) should be capable of casting Gate, which can forcefully summon any non-unique creature (and, if you're willing to risk it, petition the summoning of unique creatures and even deities). However the latter won't be important as this guy, this guy, and many other high tiers are far from unique and can be summoned manually.

Vanifer is a contender, though she's no stronger than any of the other Prophets of the Archomentals (All these fellas), she's just the one I mentioned.

I'll see if any of the pages up have the Gate spell, or the Wish spell since that can mimic the Gate spell perfectly.

Mr. Bambu said:
Vanifer is a contender, though she's no stronger than any of the other Prophets of the Archomentals (All these fellas), she's just the one I mentioned.
I'll see if any of the pages up have the Gate spell, or the Wish spell since that can mimic the Gate spell perfectly.
so how is the hierachy in these guys who is the strongest

If the Adventurer pages ever get done, Wizard would be strongest via Wish and Gate (Literally doing anything and summoning gods, in that order).

Currently it'd probably be best to put either Gar (IIRC he has the highest CR of that group by 1) or just "Characters from Dungeons and Dragons"

@Tony and Psycho BlazBlue could've been higher than 7-A if someone knew how to calc destroying a mountain that can hold a desert and an ocean. I wish I was making that up

Well if you found or at least got an estimate of how large the Ocean and Desert were you could likely find the mountains size and thus calc it properly

Back