• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anos can take Nicol Bolas spot in 4-A and Methuselah spot in 5-A

TFW I just wanted to add a simple note to a page, but instead made a really fucky standard.
this, it is dumb as all ******* hell "ah yes these two spheres that exist parallel to each other that are both 2-A structures and affecting one of them surely gives me the ability to affect both of them even if that makes no ******* sense at all"

Shouldn't space ishtar be able to take d&d place and possibly Vampire D perso for low 2-C ?

Can make a match if people tell me who are the strongest for the two rank

Shouldn't space ishtar be able to take d&d place and possibly Vampire D perso for low 2-C ?

Can make a match if people tell me who are the strongest for the two rank
Smurf Dracula has NEP 2 plus several low 1-C passives iirc meanwhile the low 2-C DnDs can summon 2-As that have 1-A magic.

Can she beat them?

this, it is dumb as all ******* hell "ah yes these two spheres that exist parallel to each other that are both 2-A structures and affecting one of them surely gives me the ability to affect both of them even if that makes no ******* sense at all"
Nah its the two spheres which are both 2-A and have completely different laws and logic and shown in the series that beings can effect one but fail to reach the other yet they can effect them both at the same time for some reason on VSbattles

Last edited:
Anyways, as I mentioned earlier, Gunvolt should be 4th for Low 7-B with Speed Unequal. He easily speedblitzes Darquesse since it's Sub-Rel movement with SoL combat speed vs Supersonic, as well as Darquesse lacking passives. He also has Mid-Godly regen.

I'll make a match to see if he takes the spot with speed equal.

Ritsuka for at least share the 5th spot of 9-C since he/she inco Prota-kun. Possibly higher with speed equal and unequal if he already begin with a servant with tier 1 things, like for example Mash that the profile itself tell it's practically always at his/her side.

ah i see, i didnt see it being separated by anything so didn't know, well that's the only character think of for unknown at least with speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back