• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what's the reason for that hate.
Honestly the way author developed characters in ID is boring as hell,he only focused on Yogiri so that many side characters don't have so much good impressions to the reader(I don't think readers can even remember name of many of them unless they read for many times).But even when Yogiri is the center of the story,he is nearly an emotionless guy that doesn't have anything special rather than being powerful,and the author only tries to show off his power,like "muh OC is stronger than yours" so yeah,the reason to like him is literally nothing

Honestly the way author developed characters in ID is boring as hell,he only focused on Yogiri so that many side characters don't have so much good impressions to the reader(I don't think readers can even remember name of many of them unless they read for many times).But even when Yogiri is the center of the story,he is nearly an emotionless guy that doesn't have anything special rather than being powerful,and the author only tries to show off his power,like "muh OC is stronger than yours" so yeah,the reason to like him is literally nothing
I thought the only character that existed in ID was Yogiri.

Yeah I know, thought most Isekai characters are like that. I mean, not only ID, but Isekai characters in general is what people tend to hate.

the only way i would think ID was good if the entire story was setting up for yogiri and his true form getting killed by a even more boring and OP guy like a "MuH youR exPECTioN WErE SUBERtEd" moment will this make the story good.... no but atleast that ending will be more memorable than 99% ligth novels ending

Funny fact the author of OP said something like that so... yeah

Personally I actually dont mind Smurfs and often times find them interesting, but I also want there to be more to a character then their power.

Personally im just not a fan of the ID story, but I dont hate it. Im up and down with Isekai in general as imo it is overdone and half the time doesnt have much actual substance.

The reason why they hate isekai characters so much, is because their favorites characters and verse get easily soloed by OP dudes like Anos (though Anos is not from an isekai), Rimuru and Yogiri

The reason why they hate isekai characters so much, is because their favorites characters get soloed by OP dudes like Anos (though Anos is not from an isekai), Rimuru and Yogiri
Last time I checked the Manly Emprah still dabs on them so its meh

The reason why they hate isekai characters so much, is because their favorites characters and verse get easily soloed by OP dudes like Anos (though Anos is not from an isekai), Rimuru and Yogiri
I mean my favorite series mega stomps anos and rimuru but gets stomped by yogiri so... yeah

The reason why they hate isekai characters so much, is because their favorites characters get soloed by OP dudes like Anos (though Anos is not from an isekai), Rimuru and Yogiri
based.gif

Just because you're interested, knowledgeable or support a subject it doesn't necessarily mean you like it.
I am the most knowledgeable user, I make threads, I discuss and win the discussions and I am always up to date with the novels, but I don't like ID.... <----- That's what I understood ahahah

I thought you liked ID
I mean the story of ID as a whole is not that bad since I enjoy adventure novels,especially there are some characters like Hanakawa or unlucky dude in vol 2 that I totally forget his name,it's relaxing when see they do stupid things and I would rate the plot 7/10 due to that,but still I can't deny the fact that characters development of this novel is terrible and totally beyond the concept of boring since the author mostly concentrated at Yogiri only but instead of making his personality becomes more special to attract readers,the author turns him into almost emotionless guy with OP power that no one rather than debaters care about it

Don't say that the genre of this novel is comedy or something like that so side characters are redundant,no,not at all,you should see OPM as an example why side characters can still be good even when MC is OP

I mean the story of ID as a whole is not that bad since I enjoy adventure novels,especially there are some characters like Hanakawa or unlucky dude in vol 2 that I totally forget his name,it's relaxing when see they do stupid things and I would rate the plot 7/10 due to that,but still I can't deny the fact that characters development of this novel is terrible and totally beyond the concept of boring since the author mostly concentrated at Yogiri only but instead of making his personality becomes more special to attract readers,the author turns him into almost emotionless guy with OP power that no one rather than debaters care about it

Don't say that the genre of this novel is comedy or something like that so side characters are redundant,no,not at all,you should see OPM as an example why side characters can still be good even when MC is OP
Doesnt OP become a generic figthing shonen and saitama kinda appears as the insta win card?

Oh and also the creator of OP doesnt go to absurds extreme to show how OP saitama is

But can we stop laughing at how bad ID is because is derailing the thread

ID is seemingly suggsverse hybrid.
plot twist the creator of suggsverse is the creator of ID who after seeing 99.99% of vs board making fun of him decides to go to japan and slowly makes the most OP verse in fiction
A random rat in Suggsverse solos half the wiki
These replies are hilarious but yeah ID is essentially OPM (but with none of the content that actually makes OPM appealing) mixed with suggsverse aka fiction would be objectively better without it. Now moving on....

Ah Yeah I see your point

Anyway Sonic for the 5th spot (low 4-C) his victory over HIM is on the profile already and he is current 4th on the non-smurf version of this list.

Generally speaking you can just put characters from Sonic the Hedgehog since Shadow incons Sonic meanwhile Metal (while lacking the chronicles equipment) still has very potent haxes such power mimicky, Silver has consistently shown to be capable to Sonic/Shadow and iirc both Ifrit as well as Dark Gaia have very potent passive mind hax too.

Good enough?

I actually think ID is well written considering the purpose of the story and its direction.
At least someone gets it.

These replies are hilarious but yeah ID is essentially OPM (but with none of the content that actually makes OPM appealing) mixed with suggsverse aka fiction would be objectively better without it. Now moving on....
If anyone wants to see the real suggsverse shenanigans, just read the latter chapters of AWLBA. You can't find a better example out there.

You just didn't get the point of the series if you expected typical things like character development and stuff. You also failed to realize that Yogiri is an existence completely different from Saitama, so it's your own problem if you wanted to see similar things as in OPM. In any case, if you really want to see character development or the things that would make Yogiri attractive to readers, it'd be better to read the light novel of ID instead of complaining here. Saying things when you haven't even seen the whole picture would be very ignorant and disrespectful to the author.

Pretty fair analysis, while I personally am not a fan of the story I definitely dont think its aweful. I do agree the personalities and character developments are my biggest issues with it.

I think I could probably enjoy the series just as a sort of “monke brain” power fantasy type thing where I dont really put much thought into it.

You also failed to realize that Yogiri is an existence completely different from Saitama
Both are god tiers in their own series and can one shot anyone they want,that's what I can tell from their similarity
In any case, if you really want to see character development or the things that would make Yogiri attractive to readers, it'd better to read the light novel of ID instead of complaining here. Saying things when you haven't even seen the whole picture would be very ignorant and disrespectful to the author.
Actually I have found the free version of LN recently and I have read it,so now I can tell the novel is bad without being disrepectful to author?Although the idea disliking something=being disrepectful is the worst thought ever,I don't think I need to explain why it is but oh well I will not continue this one due to being derailment

You just didn't get the point of the series if you expected typical things like character development and stuff. You also failed to realize that Yogiri is an existence completely different from Saitama, so it's your own problem if you wanted to see similar things as in OPM. In any case, if you really want to see character development or the things that would make Yogiri attractive to readers, it'd be better to read the light novel of ID instead of complaining here. Saying things when you haven't even seen the whole picture would be very ignorant and disrespectful to the author.
That stills doesnt make the show good you know. Just because the author intented to do that doesnt mean is good by that logic i could do a prententious show and say is good because it was my intention

Hmmm my friend did also say , suggsverse is well written considering in purpose and direction. Yoigiri is a bit better even he also read ID.

Wouldn't Aoi Hayanose be in the top 5 Low 7-B?
Yeah, she has 5-D Hax.

And in fact, Rick should be in the second 7-A spot too, he has 1-B CM, 1-B Fate manipulation (becouse he defeated UEG, and Vahanato, and his Fate manip consist on that she Will always win against an enemy of human kind.

He also has Low 1-C resistance to Fate manipulation due to Vahanato not being able to decide his destiny, and 1-B Plot manipulation, becouse his plot manipulation seems to be mixed with his Fate manipulation

Last edited:
Both are god tiers in their own series and can one shot anyone they want,that's what I can tell from their similarity
Just that one similarity of being the god tiers in their series doesn't make them the same kind of existence to begin with. Not to mention, they're not even at the same level in their series when we really get down to things (God-tier [OPM] =/= Supreme Existence [Yogiri]). And you'd know what I mean if you've "actually" read the novel.

Actually I have found the free version of LN recently and I have read it,so now I can tell the novel is bad without being disrepectful to author?Although the idea disliking something=being disrepectful is the worst thought ever,I don't think I need to explain why it is but oh well I will not continue this one due to being derailment
Your reply makes me doubt that you have truly read it. And even if we assume that you did, you probably read it like one of those haters who read or watch something just to give weight to their opinion, instead of actually trying to enjoy it for what it is.

Also, no one said that disliking something = being disrespectful (just reread my comment), so now I also have a feeling that you've an issue with reading comprehension, which might be the reason you don't get the things that we do.

That stills doesnt make the show good you know. Just because the author intented to do that doesnt mean is good by that logic i could do a prententious show and say is good because it was my intention
If you don't find such series good, that's just a subjective issue. So it doesn't even serve as a counter-argument here, as there's people out there who think otherwise.

Hmmm my friend did also say , suggsverse is well written considering in purpose and direction. Yoigiri is a bit better even he also read ID.
It's a well-know fact that suggsverse is so full of contradictions that it breaks the tiering system, so let's stop making such a false equivalence.

If you don't find such series good, that's just a subjective issue. So it doesn't even serve as a counter-argument here, as there's people out there who think otherwise.
NO dont bring the "quality is subjective" quality can be defined and ID have several problems in that and just because someone likes the series doesnt mean is good i can like eating garbage does that mean that garbage is a good food no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back