• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperado fate hax can bypass acausal type 4 with ease
Actually Tendou has never done that but he could probably scale to ppl who have (xiaoli and edel in particular).

I mean, unless the fate-hax just passively kills immediately then Tendou would probably die first I think.
He resists soul hax by virtue of being a blazer.

soul hax is more deadly
Not to tendou. Not only does he resist but he is also will not immediately die from soul destruction as he can live as pure magic. Not forever but idk how much exactly. I think around several hours.

Actually Tendou has never done that but he could probably scale to ppl who have (xiaoli and edel in particular).

He resists soul hax by virtue of being a blazer.

Not to tendou. Not only does he resist but he is also will not immediately die from soul destruction as he can live as pure magic. Not forever but idk how much exactly. I think around several hours.
Er Gen cultivators negate around 12 layers of resistance by Core Formation. If we go by potency, while me and the other supporters are still discerning it, it's at least 20,000 souls and at most 100,000,000,000 souls for Bai at this key.

Although, if he can survive as magic then the above probably won't work. There's still the power null to deal with though so I'm not sure how this goes.

Soul Crush doesn't work on Blazers cus they quite literally have durability for their souls. It wouldn't help against a lot of other types of soul manip, curshing won't cut it though.

There's still the power null to deal with though so I'm not sure how this goes.
He survived as magic specifically because someone used a form of power null to destroy his soul, so he survived as the magic that had already left his body. So idk how effective that will be.

Is a match necessary here?
I don't wanna participate in matches rn tbh. So idk.

Soul Crush doesn't work on Blazers cus they quite literally have durability for their souls. It wouldn't help against a lot of other types of soul manip, curshing won't cut it though.
So do the dudes that get soul crushed by other cultivators though. Like, durability or no, they get crushed in-verse.

He survived as magic specifically because someone used a form of power null to destroy his soul, so he survived as the magic that had already left his body. So idk how effective that will be.
Considering how the layering applies to power null too, I think it might.

Cultivators also refine their soul to become stronger, so that the their souls can whistand hits from people with NPI. Having a soul in the same tier as Bai helps little.

Plus, pretty sure that by even Core level Bai resists layered fate hax, since cultivators defy fate as early as qi con and FE, and by Core he can will the heavens and their fate to do as he wishes.

Cultivators also make all magic and energy obey their will, so I'm not sure becoming pure magic is a smart idea.

Yeah, soul durability matters little here, especially since literally all souls dealt with in the verse have durability. For cultivators, their souls basically have the same AP and Dura as their bodies. Then there's the potency in numbers thing, which... is also a form of soul potency in the verse. The verse has the best of both worlds in there, basically.

So do the dudes that get soul crushed by other cultivators though. Like, durability or no, they get crushed in-verse.
How high is their AP?
Considering how the layering applies to power null too, I think it might.
I mean this is not about resistance. So i don't think layering matters.

Cultivators also make all magic and energy obey their will, so I'm not sure becoming pure magic is a smart idea.
If he gets past desperado.

Plus, pretty sure that by even Core level Bai resists layered fate hax, since cultivators defy fate as early as qi con and FE, and by Core he can will the heavens and their fate to do as he wishes.
Fate hax that works on type 4 acausals?

Bai Xiaochun was crushing the soul of giants and soul cultivators who were equivalent to Cores. so 6-A still.

All cultivators defy the heavens, which decide one's wealth, luck, date of death, etc. Qi Cons and FEs can ignore that, as well as punch laws to not be affected by them. At Core, by virtue of being the main protagonist a heavenly dao cultivator, Bai xiaochun can wield the power of heavens and force it on others.

So yes, type 4s can still be affected because xianxia layered bull.

Bai Xiaochun was crushing the soul of giants and soul cultivators who were equivalent to Cores. so 6-A still.
How high into 6-A?

So yes, type 4s can still be affected because xianxia layered bull.
So he can resist layered fate hax that works on type 4 huh? Idk why i even bother with chinamen. Ok he can keep his spot.

What makes Satou number 3 tho? He doesn't seem impressive.

I don't think it's high into 6-A, iirc multiplier on top of High 6-B.

Though, he can also do not destruction of souls and insead remove, absorb, mindhax them, etc. It's not wank if the auhtor is the one doing it. He even gave us "all resistances turn to dust before cultivation!" quotes...

I don't think it's high into 6-A, iirc multiplier on top of High 6-B.
Tendou scales very high and pretty casually at that.

Though, he can also do not destruction of souls and insead remove, absorb, mindhax them, etc.
Yeah those will work.

It's not wank
It's author wank ~~same as rakudai~~, but idk why i bother with layers against chinamen. In terms of layers they always go balls to the walls.

How high into 6-A?

So he can resist layered fate hax that works on type 4 huh? Idk why i even bother with chinamen. Ok he can keep his spot.

What makes Satou number 3 tho? He doesn't seem impressive.
Reactive Evolution, ability creation,type 8 immortality,godly regeneration and concept destruction

I would argue that characters from dishonored could take 5th spot for 9-A, They are high enough into 9-A not to get oneshot by anyone (0.069818 ton TNT), have good hax (time stop, BFR, fate manipulation, teleportation, type 8 immortality, dura neg etc). And most importantly, they can all interact with non existents so they should not get stomped by the current 5th 9-A.

Last edited:
Delilah could possibly get 5th place but it depends on how fast each side can use their wincons and how effective those wincons would be at bypassing immortalities.

But i will say Akabane Kuroudo is usually your best bet at "the strongest from GetBackers". Although Ban kind of beat him (although he didn't really beat him it was a weird one), Akabane is usually a lot harder to deal with.

Why you would put a dude with pretty much everything 2-A against a 2-B i don't know, but have fun.

But i will say Akabane Kuroudo is usually your best bet at "the strongest from GetBackers". Although Ban kind of beat him (although he didn't really beat him it was a weird one), Akabane is usually a lot harder to deal with.

Why you would put a dude with pretty much everything 2-A against a 2-B i don't know, but have fun.
It’s 6-A, battle for top 6-A.

And sleep isn't a subset of mind manip?

Radiation against type 8 immortality? Also u sure akabane doesn't resist radiation?

man....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back