• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masadaverse dabbing on everybody in existence:
tenor.gif

Jesus christ I just noticed you guys just up voted my comments here about twerking lol.

Either you guys are as weird as me, or just that bored you'll upvote anything as long as it gets a laugh out of you lololol xD

Jesus christ I just noticed you guys just up voted my comments here about twerking lol.

Either you guys are as weird as me, or just that bored you'll upvote anything as long as it gets a laugh out of you lololol xD
have u forgotten who we are m8?

Oh yeah....OH **** YEAH!!!!!!

This wikia has been nothing but a turn off for me, so I’m just ******* around with the power of nonsense and FRIENDING on my side OVO.

All of them are 6-C because Umineko takes place on an island and only the Creator, Featherine, and Maria are low 2-C to 2-C due to making the Umineko verse

Well, there goes my boy SCP 3812.

Anyways, remove beatrice from the 5th spot, put 3812 at the 5th spot, and just put Charcters from Umineko for the 4th spot.

I don't know how they deal with ToG considering the passive disbelief fuckery.

You can probably just change Featherine to Umineko Characters

Edit: I've just realized that like half of the 1-A+ chars are from Umineko.

Now that I think about it, what was Featherine's wincon against ToG? I know she has H1A immortality, but can she like use her true form to defeat her, or just summon another avatar in a higher world and yeet her from there?

Ah right, plot shit.

Well I don't recall anyone else having H1A hax, though considering Lambda and that other midget got 1-A+ key, I don't know if they are just baseline, or massively above it just like Truths are.

If they are endlessly above baseline, just change featherine to characters from Umineko.

I'm honestly just waiting for battler to become tier 0 at this point.

The changes aren't yet applied to all characters (we are doing it now), but the 1-A+ chars would be: Featherine, Beatrice, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta, Piece, and Santa Claus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back