• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link for Characters from The Elder Scrolls on 1-A isn't working

Link for Characters from Marvel Comics on Low 1-A isn't working

Link for Akuto Sai on High 1-B isn't working

Link for Characters from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni on Tier 1-B leads to a page with no text

Link for Characters from Gurren Lagann (Verse) on High 1-C isn't working

Link for Xue Ying on 3-B isn't working

Link for Uriel on 3-C isn't working

Link for Characters from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni on tier 8-C leads to a page with no text

Link for Es on Tier 9-A isn't working

Link for JUDY on Tier Unknown isn't working
BTW some links are still broken, sorry if I'm pushing this too much.

Speaking of Golem, a spot is open in Low 7-C so it can go there for now.

Cat Boy and Sacred Eclipse can't affect it from what i can see, but at #3 we have a High 1-A smurf? How are they that low, guessing they get passived?

And no way i throw Golem at Suimei, it would get stomped.

I've had to make matches so far, though she seems to beat Sacred Eclipse and I need to make the match for Cat Boy so she can fully take the spot.

isn't everyone in the L2C top 5 immeasurable? I think we need someone with Irrelevant speed (and a good amount of hax).

Irrelevant speed is probably getting axxed (good riddance) so higher levels of immeasurable will probably be needed to bypass hax instead.

isn't everyone in the L2C top 5 immeasurable? I think we need someone with Irrelevant speed (and a good amount of hax).
The dungeons and dragons characters are infinite but maybe they have immeasurable passives.
and Gaia is FTL with passive madness hax

edit: Fang Mu can become immeasurable with an ability but doesn't start out that way

UKG still has passive absorption,life drain,corruption,fate manip,holy manip(forces enemies to speak their sins),lots of passives from memoria of Ult Madoka like power null,paralysis inducement,empathic manip,perception manip etc

lol I realized that Post-beyonder powers is the one with the Unknown tier, while its other versions are only tier 10B (pre and post-Retcon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back