• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% not istataneous
Which part in there proves it's not instant?

or you just stop bein an ass and just show YOU DAMN EVIDENCE
Oh I would have, long time ago. Had you just asked for it that is.

The abtraction is what control the bodies, they don't have a separate mind
They still can die. Regardless of anything. It may not imagine its own death, it definitely can imagine the death of its avatars.

read the image in imaginary
So you're saying there is no more to desperados than that image?

"This is just my fantasy !"
Funny and what did the girl mean by that or what did she do about it? Can you give me an answer to that?

Which part in there proves it's not instant
the part where she didn't instatly die

Oh I would have, long time ago. Had you just asked for it that is, instead of just saying "no it's not, you're wrong, you wanking".
appeal to emotions fallacy

They still can die. Regardless of anything. It may not imagine its own death, it definitely can imagine the death of its avatars.
which doesn't do anything about it, since the abtract self wouldn't even flitch at seeing the death of one of it's avatars

So you're saying there is no more to this than that?
considering how in none of the scan i've seen the damage became real, yes

Funny and what did the girl mean by that or what did she do about it? Can you give me an answer to that?
she didn't die, that's for certain, showing the the fate is just more an allucination than anything physical

the part where she didn't instatly die
Oh can you explain why though?
appeal to emotions fallacy
Not really I'm just refusing to do something because of your attitude. If you call this a fallacy it makes me start to wonder if you actually know what a fallacy even is.
which doesn't do anything about it, since the abtract self wouldn't even flitch at seeing the death of one of it's avatars
The abstraction wouldn't, the avatars sure would.
considering how in none of the scan i've seen the damage became real, yes
Oh so since you don't know any more there isn't any more? Do me a favour and re read that fallacy page again and tell me which one this statement you just made falls under.
she didn't die, that's for certain, showing the the fate is just more an allucination than anything physical
I mean would "showing" the fate be physical? I never stated that now did I?

You still dodged my question though. To quote my question again:

what did the girl mean by that or what did she do about it?

I don't know what I'm talking about regarding the verse so I'd really like to be schooled right now. Can you enlighten me? Cus the scan doesn't seem like it captured the full context, it doesn't show what happened afterwards, so I am confused and probably other ppl are too, can you explain?

@Ionliosite

in the past it was ruled that her death hax wasn't instant, so i'm not really arguing y diselief, more outdated informatio AT WORSE, though Earl doesn't have the gus to show his hand and keep not posting an evidence of his claims

Oh can you explain why though?
She didn't instantly die, so it isn't istant

beside, fate leading to death in no way indicates it being immidiate
Not really I'm just refusing to do something because of your attitude. If you call this a fallacy it makes me start to wonder if you actually know what a fallacy even is.

The abstraction wouldn't, the avatars sure would.

The bodies are basically flesh puppers controlled by the abtract, so no, the avatars can't be affected

Oh so since you don't know any more there isn't any more? Do me a favour and re read that fallacy page again and tell me which one this statement you just made falls under.
None really

I mean would "showing" the fate be physical? I never stated that now did I?

You still dodged my question though. To quote my question again:
if the fate is not physical than it can't kill

is that girl.
1. a direct avatar of a abtract being ?
2. even able to hurt the desperado if she eve tried to ?

because that makes a lot of difference
I don't know what I'm talking about regarding the verse so I'd really like to be schooled right now. Can you enlighten me? Cus the scan doesn't seem like it captured the full context, it doesn't show what happened afterwards, so I am confused and probably other ppl are too, can you explain?

look, either you give proof or a link to where said proof is, or you may as swell be a charlatan

anywayy, all of that doesn't matter, as Touhou gods can act without the need of avatars, soooooooo Shion can just kill them

Last edited:
She didn't instantly die, so it isn't istant
In that scan she didn't die at all though, I'm confused.
beside, fate leading to death in no way indicates it being immidiate
How long does it take?

Noice you skipped right through the "do you even know what a fallacy is?" That's the right choice, I hope you understand that you made a wrong call on a fallacy there.
The bodies are basically flesh puppers controlled by the abtract, so no, the avatars can't be affected
Being a flesh puppet means fate/ causality doesn't affect you? That's nice.
None really
Is that so? Check "arguments from ignorance" for me please, see if it says anything about the "I don't know about it so it doesn't exist"
if the fate is not physical than it can't kill
You still didn't show me where I said "showing fate" is physical.
is that girl.
1. a direct avatar of a abtract being ?
How does that have any correlation with death existing at all in the first place or its mechanics?
2. even able to hurt the desperado if she eve tried to ?
Idk, you're the one that knows what he's talking about on rakudai.
because that makes a lot of difference
Being abstract makes a lot of difference in the mechanics of the ability?
look, either you give proof or a link to where said proof is, or you may as swell be a charlatan
I mean you can do that just fine on your own, I'm just letting you prove your "no" claims here.
anywayy, all of that doesn't matter, as Touhou gods can act without the need of avatars, soooooooo Shion can just kill them
That has quite literally never been brought up by anyone in earlier matches I've had with it. I would need proof of that.

Also, I have ignored it because I really don't ******* care, but I need to address the elephant on the thread wall.

Whatever this argument is about, settle it down or just completely drop it. I'm not even reading the points, and I can feel the hostility.

One of Celestial Pegasus' favourites is the What a Beautiful series of Steampunk Visual Novels, with Dr. Gii, Grimm=Grimm, M, Tesla, and the Golden King.

I have created like 1/4 of the visual novels verses, while only like 20 out of 150 light novel verses.

So visual novel God works better.

Also, I have ignored it because I really don't ******* care, but I need to address the elephant on the thread wall.

Whatever this argument is about, settle it down or just completely drop it. I'm not even reading the points, and I can feel the hostility.
I did read it in it's entirety. Can confirm it was stupid.

Whatever this argument is about, settle it down or just completely drop it.
I mean, it's not an argument about the fight, it's about me being annoyed at the constant "no it's not" or the best one yet "you don't know what you're talking about" from people that don't even know the name of the MC of that verse.

So hey, if they know so much how about i let them explain it, see where they go.

I heard Blazblue has been upgraded to solid Low 1-C.

They should be removed from 2-A spot and Puella Magi Verse should be moved up to 4th place then.

nope, just as much as people not being able to resist soul crush from Bleach because of having an energy system that can be equalized with the verse's, Rimuru wouldn't be able to resist the laws because of having "Mystery"
What does bleach have to do with this?
Even if that was relevant, it just shows a problem with how bleach is handled rather then any flaws with my argument.
The ability has restrictions, this isn’t adding any resistances, just abiding by those restrictions.

Bleach is an exemple

also, no, we had a thread, that's how it works, if you don't like it make a CRT

The restrictions of said ability needs you to know about the mystery of 2-A law/abtracts, so Rimuru can't exploit them

You can’t scale this to bleach in any way, two different settings with nothing to do with each other.

Since when do you need to actively study it? It is about having mystery/power not actively knowing about it. Even then it wouldn’t mean anything about the potency or such.

The Monads and Naruka are both 6D, right?

Also, outside of removing Khorne from 2B and LoL from L7C, is there any other tier Oblivion needs to update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back