• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know there should be a written rule here that unless a fight is agreed to be an absolute stomp by pretty much everyone for obvious reasons, eg. Passive or smurf hax that isn't resisted, then you Have to make a match for the lowest spot and can't skip to a higher spot to potentially exploit compatibility.

Uhm, you were getting kinda desperate there.
that's a pretty big fallacy there

I never said they beat Shion, they incon shion.
they can't incon a being that can make infinite bodies, each of which can deal fatal damage to them

Pretty sure they just passive him.

They definitelly can't, what with Rimuru being able to information analyze to see what the desperado fate showed is false

they can't incon a being that can make infinite bodies, each of which can deal fatal damage
They very much can, he can make infinite bodies that all get passived to oblivion.

They definitelly can't, what with Rimuru being able to information analyze to see that the desperado fate is false
Desperado fate IS true though.....that's the whole point. If anything that IA is gonna backfire.

They very much can, he can make infinite bodies that all get passived to oblivion
nope, 4-D mind, so yeet

Desperado fate IS true though.....that's the whole point. If anything that IA is gonna backfire.
Nothing they have would allow them to beat Rimuru in any way, so the fate would have to show Rimuru something false, which the IA would call out and make him realize the trick

Fate hax kills Rimuru, who has High-Godly regeneration, without the feats needed to do this? Besides Raphael can still analyze Edel's abilities and inform Rimuru.

Besides Raphael can still analyze Edel's abilities and inform Rimuru.
Inform Rimuru about what? Tell him that "Yoo it's NLF for Edel to kill you"?

All Raphael will do is see that the opponent is someone beyond fate, and all the visions Rimuru sees are actually Rimuru's future. You don't just info analyze NLF.

Inform Rimuru exactly about what her abilities are. And yes killing Rimuru is not within her capabilities, so that would in fact be included.

Inform Rimuru exactly about what her abilities are. And yes killing Rimuru is not within her capabilities, so that would in fact be included.
Her capabilities are "cause someone's own image of death to happen". So Rimuru will see himself dying (the way he imagines his own death to be like). How will Raphael know that she cannot put an end to Rimuru? There's a huge difference between the capabilities that you can read from someone and the NLF that we forcefully apply.

One is an actual limit, the other is just an assumption on our side because "she hasn't shown it", so you'd need something along the lines of knowing the history of something to know what it does and doesn't do, cus it's just based on "the highest shown thing". Also desperado isn't even an ability i'd like proof Raphael can read the limitations of "being beyond fate".

But eh, whatever there are still desperados who will yeet Rimuru into next tuestday with 6D BFR.

Because she would know how Edel's abilities work? Raphael can analyze phenomena related to fate, such as Honjou Masayuki (Lightnovel)'s Chosen One. Besides it is actual NLF, so whether Raphael points that out is irrelevant.

Rimuru has dimensional travel. Rakudai's dimensions aren't the transcendant kind, so I don't see how their being more axes of movement would prevent him from just teleporting away.

Because she would know how Edel's abilities work?
Yes which means "she shows people and causes them their death". The "she has never shown killing High Godly" is what i will need proof of Raphael showing.
aphael can analyze phenomena related to fate, such as Honjou Masayuki (Lightnovel)'s Chosen One.
I'd like to see it point out that it has never worked on high godly.
Besides it is actual NLF, so whether Raphael points that out is irrelevant.
It's not, cus if Raphael doesn't point that out Rimuru will be too scared to move.
Rimuru has dimensional travel. Rakudai's dimensions aren't the transcendant kind, so I don't see how their being more axes of movement would prevent him from just teleporting away.
Dimensional travel helps you travel between other universes, not through different spatial dimensions. And them not being higher dimensions doesn't make it any less than extremely potent Spatial Manip. She can shove Rimuru out of the 4 dimensions he lives in, into 6 new ones he cannot perceive. Without feats good luck.

For what i see, the fate of die is just that facing a desperado show that you are fated to die when facing them and that you physically(and maybie spiritually) experience it (so gain pain like you will be killed) but they don't really die no?

"be killed by how they have show to be killed"
Yes.
each of the bodies is fate haxed, but she can't affect the abstrat self controlling them, so they would simply ignore the fate shows and continue fighting
Yes but she can't act as an abstraction, so anything she sends just gets passively yeeted. You don't need to affect the abstraction to affect the bodies. The abstraction and the avatars are different things.

also, i'm calling bullshit no the causality instant death thing, that's defiitellly a thing you just made up on the spot
The....f.....

Excuse me? You do know that the visions actually materialize if you challenge the desperado right? They're not just random visions with no purpose.

that ability is 100% not instantaneus, so it would be useless against the infinite bodies Shion can just make, so she can overwealm them via sheer numbers

also she can just outlast their stamina, thus winning.

Also shion never actually showed the ability to spam clones. She could do it in theory but she never actually showed it so it arguably isn’t in character.

She litterally has all the time in the world to get to the point where she would, so it not being a normal tactic just means she will use it later than sooner

Show me proof of the passives instantly killing people then
Don't really need to. I've posted that proof more times than i can count in places where it matters.

you are a chronic wanker, so your words can't be trusted
1. Literally when? Can you count on one hand the amount of times i've been debunked regarding Rakudai?
2. Yeah, but that thing got through a CRT already. Also that still does not give you the right to say "no it isn't" when you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about.

Don't really need to. I've posted that proof more times than i can count in places where it matters.
the it shouldn't be a problem for you to do it once more in the thrad that actually matters, aka the ranking one where you are trying to put her in ?

because otherwise you look like you are dodging the question

1. Literally when? Can you count on one hand the amount of times i've been debunked regarding Rakudai?
ment in general, as in litterally every verse that you touched

2. Yeah, but that thing got through a CRT already. Also that still does not give you the right to say "no it isn't" when you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about.
post me the CRT then

and you are a bias source, so you don't know what you spout about either

the it shouldn't be a problem for you to do it once more in the thrad that actually matters, aka the ranking one where you are trying to put her in ?
It doesn't matter here, it matters when you get the ability accepted.

because otherwise you look like you are dodging the question
Take it however you want i don't care.

ment in general, as in litterally every verse that you touched
Oh, we're talking about Rakudai though, so backing up your points would be pretty helpful here. We don't want you to look like someone that just calls people names without actually having a point now do we?

post me the CRT then
You should be able to find it yourself if you put any sort of effort.
and you are a bias source, so you don't know what you spout about either
I don't know what im talking either? If i don't know what im talking about regarding rakudai, can you tell me who does?

Last edited:
ok, so you are straight up willing to give ay sources for your claims, so it makes them complely null and void

[also i've tried to look for the thread and not suppringly, NOTHIN about it showed up about the instant death]

though, quoting your own words

"More proof of the death people see near desperados just being how they picture themselves dying rather than something imposed on by the Desperados"

So the fate thing doesn't work at all, since there's nothing in Touhou that can kill a god and there wouldn't be any way for them to picture it

also, from how it's described in the text, the death is illusory, it's not a actual event that happens, so saying that she can kill off that is completly ridiculius

ok, so you are straight up willing to give ay sources for your claims, so it makes them complely null and void
I mean you also made a claim with the "It is definitely not", would you mind backing that up?

[also i've tried to look for the thread and not suppringly, NOTHIN about it showed up about the instant death]
Just try harder. It's there.

So the fate thing doesn't work at all, since there's nothing in Touhou that can kill a god
The abstraction itself maybe no, the avatars? Absolutely yes.

also, from how it's described in the text, the death is illusory, it's not a actual event that happens, so saying that she can kill off that is completly ridiculius
You sure you read all there is to read regarding this?

I mean you also made a claim with the "It is definitely not", would you mind backing that up?
  • Since the result is completely decided with all that, and your fate in that case, then there is no need to go through that process anymore. Stella had stepped straight into her fate of death
  • As long as you feel their fate, you will not have the chance to escape. You will keep being attracted by the gravitational pull of the《Desperados》and their fate will lead you to the end of what you also have imagined.
100% not istataneous
Just try harder. It's there.
or you just stop bein an ass and just show YOU DAMN EVIDENCE

The abstraction itself maybe no, the avatars? Absolutely yes.
The abtraction is what control the bodies, they don't have a separate mind

You sure you read all there is to read regarding this?
read the image in imaginary
also

"This is just my fantasy !"

even that girl realized that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back