• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait really? I thought people disagreed with it because there wasn't enough proof, or rather the whole transcendence shit wasn't enough to warrant 1-A+

I don't recall anything about translation though.

Wait really? I thought people disagreed with it because there wasn't enough proof, or rather the whole transcendence shit wasn't enough to warrant 1-A+

I don't recall anything about translation though.
I swear I remember seeing something about the translation being questioned as legit.

I believe the translation part was waaaay in the beginning, when there wasn't an english translation. And I'm also sure Matthew was the one who questioned it first.

BTW, what was the main reason that people disagreed with Alovenas' 1-A+ rating?
Something something cardinals, that math stuff is over my head.

Those questions though were before the translations caught up.

1-A is solid, i don't care much for the 1-A+ rating, GLHF22
was gonna make a thread about 1-A+, but he is MIA.

Matthew directly questioned 1-A being legit on the most recent thread that mentioned her (but it was mostly about her avatars), but I'm personally ok with it.

Well he thought they are At least 1-B, possibly/likely 1-A and that was based on the previous blog without the up to date translations.

Alovenus for fun created a universe, which is a cell in a bigger one, which is a cell in a bigger one, this is repeated over and over 100x, so a 1-B hierarchy and there is stuff like the higher dimensions (which it is already stated a resident of a higher dimension can toss away their opponent and their settings like a piece of paper), super dimensions which have many higher dimensions, then the analogy of the universe being software, with many software in a folder (a dimension), with infinite folders that make up a higher dimension, and computers (super dimensions) with many folders. etc.

That's how i interpret it at least, many higher dimensions exists, and they are all connected to, and came from God's realm, which is the beginning and end of everything. Within said realm concepts, law, limits etc don't exist, those are things God creates on their whim, this is analogous to painting their will on a blank canvas.

Anyway that lines up what i think about the cosmology, ie that's it's 1-A, 1-A+ is just from Ruphas and Alovenus rising to the peak of infinity, infinity to the power of infinity. Which i again am neutral about.

Have to say a 1-B Ruphas and Alovenus would be amusing since they would somehow be 100xfaster than infinity, and can insist infinities exist beyond that and keep raising their speed, along with their ap.

Last edited:
Since 4-C has two open spots, can my dude True Dark Genie be placed in 4th spot?. He's incredibly hard to put down and has hax abilities, unless someone has an opponent?.

@Celestial_Pegasus

except aren't said dimensions stated to be equal to each other, which would makes so there's no hierarchy among them ?
What? Why do the dimensions have to be said to be equal to each other? The number of dimensions are also irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Nothing proves for example an infinite amount of higher dimensions exist, just many, however it's irrelevant.

The 1-B hierarchy of universes being transcended into irrelevance by larger multiverses, was just used to illustrate Alovenus point; that you can always imagine a stronger character, she talks about character A who is a universe buster, then B who is a multiverse buster and is stronger cause the universe is just a molecule within the multiverse, she then talks about character C who is above B cause C has the power to destroy a multiverse which makes B's multiverse a molecule within it.

Through that a stronger character can always be imagined, however to her it doesn't matter, she will always be stronger than whatever extension of this can be imagined. She is beyond the "never ending exchange".

God's realm is an infinite realm which contains all creation, the universes and higher dimensions are all in it, as like a tiny black spot, God can paint their will on reality like a painter with a blank canvas, and there is no such thing as limits, concepts or laws wihtin the realm, that's something God creates on a whim ie this is why Alovenus can create a 1-B hierarchy for fun, playing around, because to her it's arbitrary.

Last edited:
Since Ruphas now has a 3-A key with actually passives, how powerful is Yang Qi?

Didn't bother trying to argue for Ruphas or Alovenus for 5-B or 4-A cause of the lack of passives, but now Ruphas has passive planetary fear hax, actually now that i think about it her 4-A version has it too, her mere presence causes everyone in the world to feel fear and her 3-A version now also twists dimensions with her presence.

Nothing crazy, but paired with the 1-A resistances, 1-A power null and abilities backed by 1-A law that can't be negated, always happen first etc should make things interesting.

Btw i forgot, at one point didn't we have a Low 2-C character who can become 1-A or something? Was wondering how that profile looked, cause technically Ruphas can do that as a 3-A whenever she wants to.

Last edited:
Quoting from another thread

Yang Qi currently has the second strongest Ap (9.295353e+135 joules) on wiki behind the Phoenix.

Mind Hax scales to sextillions. Soul Hax scales to billions upon billions.

Seems he can attack you and everything connected to your existence.
Well, at that stage of the profile, it's up to the realm of Dao Demolisher, who can strike at higher levels as Buddha Godmyth and Chaos Godmyth.

His Wheel of Fate nullifies attacks and passive magic.

He can also alter and steal the destiny of other beings.

His words become reality, that is, his statements have killed beings in body and soul, and even can deprive all life and power from someone. He did it once, when he deprived another being of an ability in the Demolisher's realm

His seal of God protects him passively from outer influences like attacks of soul, mind, time, essence, will, possession, etc.

He climbs far above Demolishers who can destroy thousands of immortal worlds.

It can alter the truth of the universe and resist the fury of Dao of Heaven and its laws.

@Oblivion_Of_The_Endless

Ap doesn't mean much.

Ruphas resists Alovenus mind hax, soul hax depends if it's passive, if it's not it can be nulled with Aldebaran which nulled a piece of Alovenus true form and plot hax.

Ruphas resists fate hax, and several of her abilities can't be nullified.

Reality warping could be nulled.

Ap irrelevant.

Again useless. He would have to get the stuff Ruphas doesn't resist off first too, and if Ruphas uses one of Dina's skills to seal him or mind hax him, her attack will happen first and can't be resisted.

Yang basically needs something Ruphas doesn't resist as a passive i think, or some sort of abstractness cause she can't affect those, just spirits.

Last edited:
Also vivec should be = to 1st spot of low 2-C

I remembered (and saw his profile) that vivecs true form is beyond the reach of the characters on the first spot and he can attack from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back