• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
And besides, I have the high ground because Mercurius is objectively a better written character than all of CM combined.

downgrade Featherine to 1-B then you can make a match with Shinza
The amount of work I'd have to commit to isn't equal to how much I care about Umineko, I'm not committed enough to that series to make one of the most horrible Content Revisions that will ever be made.

Ah thought you where talking about a different Cat anyway pretty sure that one still stomps due to being further into 1-B.

pretty sure all 1-B matches always end with "my transcendence is higher than yours" so yeah,this is bad tier since no one care about hax

One jesus christ Cegorach’s profile is utter shit and shouldnt be used for a match and two please stop with the ******* Tier 1 Matches.

One jesus christ Cegorach’s profile is utter shit and shouldnt be used for a match and two please stop with the ******* Tier 1 Matches.
Everyone knows Warhammer 40K profiles are outdated and UTTER shit.

Ah but I have Archie Sonic to make matches with! And Warhammer Fantasy!

You'd have to be some sort of crackhead to make a High 1-A hierarchy and have them above baseline to an extent that matters.
I'm usually more drugged then an Eversor Assassin, though my OC's are almost never intentionally tier 1(I'm looking at you Low 1-C/1-C fate upgrades)

I said to myself I was going to get into Warhammer fantasy but then I realized how ******* lore heavy Warhammer is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back