• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the Magi Gods are part of an infinite hierarchy so there will inevitably be a 1-B above all others.

Yeah but the Magi Gods are part of an infinite hierarchy so there will inevitably be a 1-B above all others.
Yeah i know, i was talking about "10 quintillions can be countless", i am pretty sure there are verses in 2B able to AP stomp everyone else due to countless x countless or whatever, and no one says "countless can mean just a big number" afaik.

I guess "Countless x Infinity" is the only way possible, tho "ridiculously big number" isn't that different or the old "my infinity is bigger than yours".

Who had the brilliant idea of creating this?

Last edited:
Planck, how strong are the ergen characters in 4th 4A?
Mind-hax, soul-hax and fear-hax in the, well, every bit of life on a land hundreds of millions of kilometres, down to the insects and grass. So somewhere in the quintillions to septillions. Plus, reality warping, fate-hax, law-hax, time manipulation, Type 4 Acausality a boatload of resistances etc.
What the mind/soul hax do? Do they affect the targets via some type of Qi or anything?
Minds and souls are the same thing in the setting. As for what they do, it's standard destruction, control etc. It's not usually done via Qi but rather Divine Sense or just Will, though their Qi carries soul damage as well.

aleister shouldn`t really be in 7A. He just incons like arceus. His High 1C offense is circumstantial. His immortality is the only decent thing he has

oh yeah, we go by sba so marauders would be the strongest version possible so uh, Jessica Sorrow 2.0, also question is Beatrice above baseline with her ap

so uh in that case mage should tie with beatrice cause it goes either way with them in a physical fight, or in speed unequal speed blitz so hard it aint funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back