• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 29: The Last of the Forum

Reading CH's 1-A+ justification, it seems a lot more impressive than Alovenas'. And the hierarchy stops at High 1-A, so I think it deserves to be on the list.

So, Karthus is the strongest L7C in LOL? I think i will throw Shadow (or Shadow Mind) at him and see who wins.

Type 5 via having no body and soul is good for my standards. Type 8 in Shadow energy across multiple timelines.

As i said, Type 5 is useless against a dude who can burn nothingness (type 1 nonexistence).

Type 8, gets bypassed by mind hax, eternal ice etc. Make the match.

And 8, what is it based on?

Well Shadow Energy is this blue substance that exists inside of planets (kind of like petroleum), in their atmospheres, in outer space, inside of people's minds and dreams, in other universes (due to Tita releasing it there with the help of the Gates of Shadows) and timelines (like the ones created by The Descendant and Bolo's time travels). One of the writers describes it as being similar to The Force and it fills "all possible dimensions". Shadow Mind is basically the sentience of Shadow Energy, so destroying it would imply destroying all Shadow Energy, which has been repeatedly stated in the game that it (both Shadow Mind and Shadow Energy) simply cannot be destroyed, but really I think Ogami's fires can definetly destroy it).

Maybe not the place to ask, I'm here I can't find anywhere else, why has the goddess of the manifold been deleted?

What? She was deleted again? This is the 3rd time already. She was deleted because she doesn't appear and is only mentioned or something like that.

Yeah, that's how I thought it was for the first few times but that was refuted an obviously shallow argument considering VBW standards

Character from Elder Scroll above SCP 3812 and Alovenas sounds weird for me, they're just 1-A+ right? While both Alovenas and SCP 3812 keep transcending beyond 1-A+ boundlessly, they cant reach High 1-A just like how low 1-A cant reach 1-A but im pretty sure they should be above Elder Scroll.

Are you sure both of them won't be yeeted before then?

Iirc I already said to someone that it's not a race.

Eganergo said:
Are you sure both of them won't be yeeted before then?

Iirc I already said to someone that it's not a race.
Nope, both SCP and Alovenas is Already in 1-A+, SCP and Alovenas is not climbing outerversal hierarchy, they're climbing Outerversal+ hierarchy.

Depends if the TES 1-A+s start out higher then they can one shot before SCP and Alovenas have a chance to catch up.

Also why would they start at 1-A+? They seem to start at 1-A and reach 1-A+.

There is nothing to catch up, look at their justification, they're reach the Outerversal+ Hierarchy and keep climbing beyond that, if they're climbing Outerversal hierarchy to get Outerversal+ they Will not get Outerversal+ tier in the first place.

PsychoWarper said:
Both characters are made out to start at 1-A and become 1-A+.
Its not like they're going super Saiyan and got power boost, once they reach 1-A+ they will not go back to 1-A, its just like whole different key.

Without looking much at all, and probably being egregiously incorrect, I think Kryte with his second key could m a y b e take some spots at 9-C (2nd), 9-A (2nd, becuz most of his stuff is incap), 5-B (2nd or 3rd m a y b e), 4-B (5th, possibly 4th)

Overlord775 said:
5-D Causality hax
I get that, but a lot of the spots he's shooting for have like 1-C and up hax, are type 1 abstracts/non-existents, acausality, reliance on higher D beings ect.

And even with passive causality working (Granting optional equipment, which I don't even think is a thing that should be done; because handing someone passive optional equipment is akin to allowing characters to start with moves they normally don't start with), I don't know how helpful making a person do the opposite of their intentions will be in this case.

Edit:

Like, that doesn't sound helpful at all against passive hax.

@Fire

i am pretty sure Maerlyn's Grapefruit and Black Thirteen came from a non-canon comic and were ment to be removed

Pretty sure 5-D Causality Hax won't even get you into 4-B and 5-B as the 5th strongest is Doctor Who characters with whatever fun stuff they have that is almost certainly above 5-D and all the Toaru characters who have some degree of 11-D smurf stuff. And 9-A 5th is the Doctor himself who I'm pretty sure certainly has some sort of Higher Dimensional thing that is above 5-D.

He actually has a chance in 5-B since Composite Satan is ment to be deleted, so Toaru should move to the 4th spot

Back