• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 23

Which verses need a revision for the new system, but are still in this top?

the one that are rated as 1A or higher (in terms of abilities) but are not revisioned should be removed since the tier changed a lot, until they are revisioned.

Rimuru has probability manipulation so everything Arceus does will miss him and everything Rimuru does will hit Arceus. Rimuru uses something like reality warping and GG.

Madotsuki24 said:
Rimuru has probability manipulation so everything Arceus do will miss him and everything Rimuru does will hit Arceus. Rimuru uses something like reality warping and GG.
I mean, Rimuru lacks range to do anything to Arceus, he is just that big

Rimuru doesnt even use that in character last time I checked, and it wouldnt help much tbh

He leads with everything depending on Ciel's analysis and he should have Susanoo which always gives him the 1st hit.

Not sure about the range thing but it makes sense since Arceus is big. Too big

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
He embodies Countless * 300 million universes
Oof, 10 thousand universe range buster vs 300 million universes, I understand now. What can Arceus do to kill Rimuru? Rimuru has resistance to a ridiculous amount of abilties. Arceus can't just destroy all of existence because of concept type 3 and Rimuru has Mid-Godly Regenerationn. If he can't kill Rimuru then it's an inconclusive.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
He embodies Countless * 300 million universes
He DOESN'T embody countless * 300 million universes. He scales to either one or the other, those values come from different interpretations of the cosmology that you can't mix.

If Arceus is not omnipresent on a countless scale, Rimuru hardstomp him. That's how big deal the range is in this fight

Rimuru has access to alot of hax that Arceus has no answer and Rimuru resist all of his own hax

However I can argue that it's inconclusive since Arceus doesnt have anything to deal with Rimuru and I wasnt here when Rimuru vs Arceus was a shitfest. But too lazy to do a rematch and it will cause too much heat discussion anyway

Adem Warlock69 said:
Didn't Arceus Create Victini? The Luck Pokemon? Shouldn't he have probability Manipulation
That just means that he can create Pokémon with prob manip, it doesn't mean that he has it himself. Arceus created Rhyperior who can learn Rock Wrecker, but Arceus can't learn Rock Wrecker himself.

Patricio is right. Nothing Arceus can do can kill Rimuru, but the million quid question is this: What can Rimuru use to kill Arceus?

He actually embodies [(Ad Infintum × 16.42 Mil)+(Countless × 24.74 Mil) + 258 840 000] Universes. And The Links don't make the Reflection Cave or Ultra beast Worlds unusable, they all mix with each other.

Arceus match went Rimuru's Hax meant nothing because of lack of range to hit, said range almost meant Rimuru's hiddy hole wouldn't protect him, and Arceus could then BFR Rimuru to the Distortion World which even Dialga, Giratina, and Palkia, whose AP, Range, and Space-Time Hax scale to Arceus range, couldn't escape.

Adem Warlock69 said:
He actually embodies [(Ad Infintum × 16.42 Mil)+(Countless × 24.74 Mil) + 258 840 000] Universes.
And The Links don't make the Reflection Cave or Ultra beast Worlds unusable, they all mix with each other.
What does that number equal in total?

Everything12 said:
Arceus match went Rimuru's Hax meant nothing because of lack of range to hit, said range almost meant Rimuru's hiddy hole wouldn't protect him, and Arceus could then BFR Rimuru to the Distortion World which even Dialga, Giratina, and Palkia, whose AP, Range, and Space-Time Hax scale to Arceus range, couldn't escape.
Rimuru has resistance to BFR! xD

Adem Warlock69 said:
Isn't the Reflection Cave and Ultra worlds the main reasons for The Countless (or Ad Infinitum?)
The only reasoning I've seen for countless is the explanation of how timelines are created given during the Sun and Moon anime.

BFR won't do anything to Rimuru because he can back in time where he wanst BFR with Time Warp which transcend time and space. He was literally BFRed in canon where time and space is nonexistent and he adapted to it and gain new hax to move everywhere.

There's no guarantee that Arceus would hit Rimuru either due to passive fate, luck , causality and even the VotW (the system) can't detect him who has cosmic awareness and literally the setting of the verse due to Ciel's interference

But as I said not interested in another rematch with Arceus he can take the spot

Wait doesn't Arceus has conceptual manipulation of type 2? In the profile he has type 3, I thought was type 2.

The BFR of the Distortion World trapped Dialga, Rimuru's time travel means nothing compared to that, and Arceus is Omnipresent on a range that Rimuru's pocket dimension wouldn't protect him from.

Everything12 said:
The BFR of the Distortion World trapped Dialga, Rimuru's time travel means nothing compared to that, and Arceus is Omnipresent on a range that Rimuru's pocket dimension wouldn't protect him from.
When did he do that? I thought Dialga just existed in another place... Cyrus can summon Dialga so I don't get how that works? Also, it's a void, right? Rimuru has resistance to void manipulation and law manipulation, so Arceus' laws of physics will not work on Rimuru. Also, that's just if we assume that Arceus' BFR would even work on Rimuru. Rimuru's luck powers make him so lucky that nothing will harm him and even if it does harm him, if it doesn't kill him, Rimuru gets resistance to it and oh, now Rimuru has resistance to Arceus' Distortion World and he can get out of it.

Time Warp allows Rimuru to time travel where time is non existent and the past is erased by the main villain. That's why it's listed as Immeasurable and it can be 5-D movement. I don't see anything impressive in that Distortion world or Dialga's Teleportation might be faulty. Unless someone explained to me how the distortion world works or Dialga's Teleportation

Arceus doesnt resist causality, probability, luck, fate and analytical prediction that see all possible outcomes that can even see the future and the future he sees is always fated to happen. He can't hit Rimuru

In the Giratina movie, Giratina got anger at Palkia and Dalgia, dragged Dialga into the Distortion World and it could only escape through the portal that it didn't make, plus in the Adventures Manga Giratina, was once again, angry at the two so it took both of them and sealed them in Anti-Matter to prevent escapion, and the Distortion World isn't Void or Law Manip it's Spatial and Temporal BFR that Palkia and Dialga who resist each other BFR can't escape.

>Rimuru's pocket Dimension cant protect him from it,

>Literaly have a stomach that could store infinite number of universes in it.

Ionliosite said:
GLHF22 said:
>Literaly have a stomach that could store infinite number of universes in it.
He's 2-B, so nothing of infinite universes here.
It can be possibly 2-A since 10,000 universe isnt enough to fill his stomach since he said that it's literally infinite in size but it might be NLF to say it

Back