• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 21

Well Rimuru can interact in that dimension due to Spatial Motion because he can enter and exit the labyrinth which is in another dimension. Ramiris threatened Rimuru to trap him in that dimension but Rimuru said he can easily escape with spatial motion. Rimuru has law manipulation based power null field and Rimuru has High regen though. Rimuru has Multiple layer barriers which regenerates over time plus also has sight-based power null too from Shuna and can rewrite magics.

I just found out in my current slime read that Rimuru can process analyze and process information in less than 1 seconds in volume 1 which is almost passive info analysis. Also almost all of Rimuru's stuff are thought based due to cast cancel

Linley has Low-Godly + 4 true bodies that are 100% him in body and soul. Doesn't need to sleep. Has planetary range with Divine Sense. Can reduce more than 90% of his opponents power. Can slow time that affects directly the soul.

His 20k soul potency works through absorption via Coiling Dragon which is can be done via a thought.

Has three Drops of Sovereign's Might which increase his overall power to High 6-C and those even ressurected him after he was once killed.

Linely magis are also instantaneous as thanks to him becoming a Demigod.

Don't think they have resistence to something as power (soul potency wise) as the Coiling Dragon. The Coiling Dragon being a Sovereign Artifact - which can protect even a Sovereign against their own soul attacks.

Low-Godly can be dealt with Gluttony because it trapped Veldora who is a spiritual lifeform. If it residea in his body and soul then those 4 bodies are coming along with him.

AP isnt really a problem too Rimuru though because he has dura neg and high regen which is almost instant.

Depends on what's Linley's first move but Rimuru can analyze and process information in less than 1 seconds and use anything what GS says to him like Gluttony which is the best option via a thought.

That reminds me, I'm gonna make a CRT about the stuffs we missed in the early volumes and fix Rimuru's regen neg with Gluttony plus add justifications to all their abilities including orher slime characters

Linley also has a lot of way for dura negation ranging from material attacks to immaterial ones.

Linley body it's not even a truly material thing but Divine Energy which let him to have Low-Godly. He always has one body that's not with him.

Both have info analysis and Linley one it's Planetary in range.

Linley has also Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation type 3.

Linley first move would be GodRealm which it's power nullification and will freeze in space those that don't have it + Black Stone Prison which can reduce target power/ability to over 90% and passive Fear and Baleful Aura that affects the mind and the soul.

@GLHF22 sure

@Zara

Linley needs to attack the soul directly in order to deal with Rimuru which I assume he has plenty

Well Low-Godly will not matter because Gluttony can absorb soul and trap them in his imaginary space.

Well the range of info analysis doesnt matter because Rimuru can uncover non-concealed phenomena's and even warned Rimuru about the Orc invasion and give accurate details and number about them and know what is their weakness.

Rimuru resist power null on top of another resistance to powernull plus Unique Skills prevents interferance which is why they have unconventional resistance to powe null, power modification, etc. that interferes with the skill itself. There's interesting stuffs in my reread in slime about Unique skill souls that Unique skill skill users have strong souls that it enables them to cross another world/universe with their memories in intact and it can't be ever compared to non-Unique Skill users.

So Rimuru will null all of Linley's stuff with Law Manip based powernull with a thought and sight-based power null and consume him with Gluttony which quickly traps them in his imaginary space

His soul its protected by the Coiling Dragon and the three drops of Sovereign Might. Nothing bare of a HighGod Paragon or Sovereign can destroy or outhax his soul.

Linley also has Bebe with him as his magica beast. Bebe has God Eater an innate divine ability unique in the entire Coiling Dragon verse which let him eat absorb instsntly the soul of anyone bare Paragons with Sovereign Soul Artifact or Sovereign. This ability let him kill even being who exceed him in tiers, basically anything unde 4-B gets instsntly soul haxed by Bebe.

I will continue the debate later as I'm going to sleep.

@Earl From this quote, apparently their passives are in the hundreds of kms range, which means they'd reach the 4km SBA.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
For Veldora, It should at least cover like 2/3 of Jura Forest which is the size of the continent but for Rimuru it should not scale to his 1st key because we can't assume that Veldora's aura rang = 1st key Rimuru's aura range. I think we can use the range of Dagruel's brothers passives at least or slightly below their range which stated that he was exerting his aura at the edge of Tempest Country and it can be felt in the middle of Rimuru city which is somewhere in like hundreds of kilometer range.

For the other High 7-A slime, there are characters like Benimaru who have Haki which is like comparable or an inferior version of Rimuru's aura

@Milly Have they nulled any abstract abilities like time, causality, concept, law, plot, etc. manip?

GLHF22 said:
Why we are even arguing when Passive is > thought based abilities. Edel power null is Passive?
Edel has passive fear/fate hax. Slimebois have passive power-null/radiation hax. We're trying to determine which would give the win.

Rakudai can get 5th place while characters like Rimuru, Diablo, Benimaru and Shion can share with Smash characters (until I know who in smash can deal with them) due too passives

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
For Pennywise, if you perceive him you get 1-A madness
Isn't that if you look at him?

Which is generally agreed on not being a thing?

Anyway then no one left to opose Edel on 5th?

GLHF22 said:
What? Edel best is inconed slime character due to Passive of each other.
Hardly, they ain't all that strong as far as passives go.

But sure we can make the thread. I also wonder who on smash bros is strong.

Rimuru has passive death, radiation, sleep, confusion and fear aura though so Edel can only incon slime characters that passives that can incap like Benimaru and Shion. Demon Lord's Haki has death attribute

Back