• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 21

Firephoenixearl said:
Oh, so Edel stomps Penny then.
What about Rimuru? What can Rim do to Edel? He doesn't resist fate hax either.
Err, you can only get past Penny if you incap his 1-A avatar. The only reason slime got past is because they don't need to see, therefore his mindhax ain't really doing much.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Rimuru has passive death, radiation, sleep, confusion and fear aura though so Edel can only incon slime characters that passives that can incap like Benimaru and Shion. Demon Lord's Haki has death attribute
How does the death hax work?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Err, you can only get past Penny if you incap his 1-A avatar. The only reason slime got past is because they don't need to see, therefore his mindhax ain't really doing much.
Which edel can do.

Actually Hero doesnt have a profile and I'm still finding who are the contenders for High 7-A Smash and I have a hard time finding which profiles can deal with passives.

Edit: Nvm found Hero's profile but don't see anything impressive tho

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
You automatically die which is why Rimuru, Diablo and Veldora supress their aura so they don't accidentally kill people lower than A rank monsters
If they usually surpress it then, SBA will start them surpressed.

Firephoenixearl said:
If they usually surpress it then, SBA will start them surpressed.
What makes this different from how Edelweiss usually suppresses her passives?

Nope they don't supress them when they are in battle tho. They only supress them if they are chilling in their country living the luxury life. Diablo and Veldora has no problems regarding this unless Rimuru told them to supress it (because Rimuru is still a human inside). Rimuru in battle don't supress it if they are enemy

Firephoenixearl said:
She doesn't. I showed you yesterday (or it might have been today for you).
You said that when she'd be doing something like ordering a burger she'd have it suppressed, but that when she's in a combat scenario she'd have it active.

It seems like it's the same deal for the slime people.

Agnaa said:
You said that when she'd be doing something like ordering a burger she'd have it suppressed, but that when she's in a combat scenario she'd have it active.

It seems like it's the same deal for the slime people.
She was chilling in her house, yet ppl at the bottom of the mountain could feel it.

She doesn't order burgers, that was just for the jokes. She's a criminal, a whole freaking country moved away from the mountain where she stays.

Firephoenixearl said:
She was chilling in her house, yet ppl at the bottom of the mountain could feel it.

She doesn't order burgers, that was just for the jokes. She's a criminal, a whole freaking country moved away from the mountain where she stays.
So you were joking when I was asking serious questions with serious examples about how a character's abilities work? >.>

But even with that aside, you seemed to be implying we take the usual combat mindset, in which case, wouldn't we take the slime people's usual combat mindset of not suppressing their passives?

It's still activated if they are in an unknown location and people like Diablo has no problems showing of his aura because he doesn't care anybody besides Rimuru. Rimuru most of the time only supress if they are from his countrymen and have no problems regarding other people. SBA lets them know their opponents and they are willing to kill so Rimuru has no problems releasing his Aura.

I forgot about the Radiation that Magicule gives of from monsters which automatically causes serious harm to people not being able to utilize magicules

Yeah but as you said "if i take edelweiss when she's buying a burger what would happen". To which i responded "she'd have to activate them".

Similar to how slime characters have it. Whereas for Edel there is no real scenario where she's holding back (except for when she's undercover).

You do realize that SBA means character wanted to kill, by that i don't see any reason of him holding back His aura.

State of mind: In character, but willing to kill. The characters will employ their usual battle strategies, including flaws such as being casual, however, must be willing to kill the opponent even if they usually won't.

^

That's taking it out of context.

"Willing to kill" is only for the "won't hesitate to take a life if necessary". So everything plays out the same, that rule is only for the finishing blow.

And it's "random encounter" if they usually hold it back they'll start holding it back.

No, Willing to kill means "wont hesitate to kill if they can" if they cant the option 2 is Incap, and he hold His aura is because he "doesnt want to kill people" around him.

Yes, but that is for characters like Ikki or Vash the Stampede. Who although will willingly fight enemies using their strategies, they will not land a finishing blow/kill. That's what "willing to kill" means. That's why it is "in character". Otherwise it wouldn't be in character, if you're forcing a certain mindset on someone.

Both no prior knowledge, they use strategy while on the battle and he doesnt know and doesnt care even if you dead by His aura, anyway cam someone make a match between Diablo and Edel?

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Nonexistents should be all the same (as in, unnafected by conventional damage and such), unless the verse treats it differently

So you need feats of interacting with them in most cases Thats how people from Merkava's verse gained NPI and the ability to interact with nonexistents in general, as well as nonexistence erasure. Now, about Merkava interacting with people, I dont really know

Btw, why we don't create a separeted thread to set the rules for this list? This isn't totally necessary, but i just can't understand how we allow Masada's 7As becoming 1A but others no, and there are probably other things i don't remember/know which could also be clarified in a separeted thread.

XDragnoir said:
Btw, why we don't create a separeted thread to set the rules for this list? This isn't totally necessary, but i just can't understand how we allow Masada's 7As becoming 1A but others no, and there are probably other things i don't remember/know which could also be clarified in a separeted thread.
I agree with this. It just breaks the point of having them stay in that tier like what's the point of them being 7-A if they are 1-A eventually. Smurf power hax is still allowed

XDragnoir said:
They are there because of smurf hax, only one becomes 1-A

They are there because of smurf hax, only one becomes 1-A

This ^^^

And if you wanna do that then do it Doesnt really effect the Masada 7-As that much anyway

Go take that up with the other Masadaverse supporters on this thread then.

Other than the art girl or other bizarre cases that are clearly exceptions and not the rule, obtaining Taikyoku is a 1-A feat, and a 1-A source of power

Can you also please enlighten me on these people who can "obtain Taikyoku" on a whim and become 1-A?

Also yes, clearly obtaining Taikyoku means becoming full blown 1-A. Not like we had statements from KKK telling us that lacking a desire, or being unaware of its existence doesn't make you a full blown God. Nope, definitely not

Can't the Tenma just activate their Taikyoku ?

Like, didn't Tenma Ootake do it in the middle of his battle against the eastern espedition ?

Why are you using examples of legionnaire?

Besides, Tenma are rated Tier 6/Tier 3

And we're talking about 7-A Masada.

Back