• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 3

@LSirLancelotDuLacl

Your point really doesn't stand at all. You haven't even proved why Atomic Samurai deserves the position, you're just trying to downplay Accelerator's ability.

Also I'm talking about Pre-Headshot Accelerator. There barely is any moment where Accelerator goes melee at all against Touma and the Hound Dogs, so get your context right.

It also literally shows Accelerator using telekinesis on the To Aru OP1 so what are you talking about, you're also massively contradicting yourself by saying that he should have flung gravel all over Touma, which he would do with telekinesis which you claimed he doesn't have. Also, if Touma could survive a dust explosion, then he can easily have survived getting tiny rocks flung at him.

Also, you're massively missing the main point of my arguing which is that Atomic Samurai and these one-trick OPM characters don't deserve a spot on the list and Accelerator was literally a random character that I found in the Tier 7 category.

Yeah? that's why I said this list is just going to be martial arts because the characters can "look cool" in battle

also, AQ is 17 years old, so how about you not make fun of the game avatar when it's older than most indie games

RatherClueless said:
DnW0 said:
If you want me to find a character that would shit on a OPM character then I can say Hero of Lore (Composite) vastly out-skills Garou in 7-C due to the sheer quantity of techniques.
The profile has 0 techniques listed. Just a wall of hax...
Yeah? If I were to list every single technique that the character has on the profile there would be over 1000.

The number mean nothin. You can have 100 ways to swing a sword, doesn't mean you're better than an expert swordsman at doing it.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The number mean Nothin. You can have 100 ways to swing a sword, doesn't mean you're better than an expert swordsman at doing it.
That's for a single sword. If one could fight in over 100 different ways with different weapons and forms, each for more than 100 different opponents and scenarios and adapt based on what happens then that far outshines a person who can just dance with a sword.

Also can you stop saying it's because thei're cool as if that was a reason ever given? I explained above why they are there, you said any fictional artist can do what they can, and then failed to give anyone that is actually as skilled as them, using hax as an excuse to put certain characters on top.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Also can you stop saying it's because thei're cool as if that was a reason ever given? I explained above why they are there, you said any fictional artist can do what they can, and then failed to give anyone that is actually as skilled as them, using hax as an excuse to put certain characters on top.
What possible reason could you give for Atomic Samurai, who has only shown the ability the spam slices, and would otherwise be ****** if he couldn't kill something with cuts, to be on that list in contrast to someone who is open to adapt to a far greater range of opponents. Also I'm not familiar with every single tier 7 on this wiki, and I literally chose a random character. Unless this wiki is boring af, I'm certain that there is someone above him

DnW0 said:
That's for a single sword. If one could fight in over 100 different ways with different weapons and forms, each for more than 100 different opponents and scenarios and adapt based on what happens then that far outshines a person who can just dance with a sword.
Not really. "jack of all trades is a master of none" and all that. You knowing how to fight a hundred different species won't make you better at fighting a human.

Likewise, using a thousands weapons doesn't mean you can use either as well as a master can use one.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
DnW0 said:
Not really. "jack of all trades is a master of none" and all that. You knowing how to fight a hundred different species won't make you better at fighting a human.
Likewise, using a thousands weapons doesn't mean you can use either as well as a master can use one.
Yeah? unless you can be a master at using all thousands of classes. But whatever, the only thing I learned from this is that Tier 7 characters are boring af and apparently nobody cares about intelligence if Atomic Samurai, who literally only fights with one technique and in the same way, is on the top 5

Yeah, except you showed nothing about any of those being even comparable on skill.

Also, 99% sure that you can't make a composite for a character's alternate timeline versions. Composites are done for different continuity games more often than not, and not for a shared universe alternate version.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Yeah, except you showed nothing about any of those being even comparable on skill.
Also, 99% sure that you can't make a composite for a character's alternate timeline versions. Composites are done for different continuity games more often than not, and not for a shared universe alternate version.
AdventureQuest, DragonFable, AdventureQuest Worlds, AQ3D, and all other AEverse timelines are separate games so big woop.

Also I did show that Accelerator is far more skilled in terms of problem solving and adapting, you just passed in off as "unrelated to combat" because he's using his head and not his hands.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
And they are all in a shared universe regardless.
Yeah? so then how are you going to make the profile. They're also not in a shared universe, they're different timelines that only got crushed together in AQW

DnW0 said:
Yeah? so then how are you going to make the profile. They're also not in a shared universe, they're different timelines that only got crushed together in AQW
A composite oen? You don't. You'd make a profile for each alternate version.

It would also look less like a bunch of words vomited on a profile if it was done like that, too.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
DnW0 said:
A composite oen? You don't. You'd make a profile for each alternate version.
It would also look less like a bunch of words vomited on a profile if it was done like that, too.
Except that I already did that. Also, composite makes sense because the existence of Eternal Dragon of Time is constant throughout all timelines

Except that I already did that. Also, composite makes sense because the existence of Eternal Dragon of Time

Why does it make sense? Care to elaborate?

DnW0 said:
Except that I already did that. Also, composite makes sense because the existence of Eternal Dragon of Time is constant throughout all timelines
Neither of those two statements justify a composite profile.

In-fac, the latter just proves the whole shared universe part more.

Stop editing your posts all the time (to such an extend)! Its rly annoying for quoting. Just think about what u want to say before posting it. Not that hard...

RatherClueless said:
Except that I already did that. Also, composite makes sense because the existence of Eternal Dragon of Time
Why does it make sense? Care to elaborate?
Existence is constant throughout all timelines and all games and a heavy point in the AEverse is when they like to refer to or jump to a previous game. Each succeeding game is pretty much just an extension of AQ. Also, a lot of character in the game exists within all games, so if I were to split up the profiles, there would be 4-6 profiles for each character.

It wasn't a draw?

In the original sword meeting Cyrus most likely won because Talos had to CHIM the event away and reset everything making Cyrus forget the pankratosword. Which is why Vivec pretended to fall for the bluff beacuse he remembers the original.

DnW0 said:
Existence is constant throughout all timelines and all games and a heavy point in the AEverse is when they like to refer to or jump to a previous game. Each succeeding game is pretty much just an extension of AQ. Also, a lot of character in the game exists within all games, so if I were to split up the profiles, there would be 4-6 profiles for each character.
That makes the concept of a composite character even worse.

I think I'll make a crt, because it's seems to be needed.

"if I were to split up the profiles, there would be 4-6 profiles for each character."

Superman has 17(!) profiles, your point being?

RatherClueless said:
"if I were to split up the profiles, there would be 4-6 profiles for each character."
Superman has 17(!) profiles, your point being?
Superman has 17 profiles. Honestly I don't care if Hero of Lore (Composite) gets deleted but if it does...

Warlic would be split into 5 profiles (AQ, DF, WF, AQW, AQ3D)

Artix would be split into 5 profiles (AQ, DF, WF, AQW, AQ3D)

Sepulchure would be split into 2 profiles (DF, AQW) + 1 for AQ

Drakath would be split into 2 profiles (DF, AQW) + 1 for AQ

Dage the Evil would be split into 4 profiles (AQW, AQ3D, OS)

Hero of Lore eventually will get 4 more profiles (WF, OS, ED, AQ3D)

and more

No, that is not how it works.

You would make a different key for their appearances in different games... assuming they have powers that vary greatly enough to actually warrant a different key.

But again, I'll get to that in the CRT.

Back