• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 3

I like how he's slowly undergoing body wide necrosis from one side to the other, and by the end he basically only has the use of one arm, one eye, and probably a leg.

And he's still decidedly in control of the fight

Creaturemaster971 said:
Honestly, Idk why John is 2nd in 9-B.

Seems to me (as I'm hopping between pages and respect threads) like it should be along the lines of

1. Wesley Gibson (Curving bullets with skill sounds like some absolute bullshit)

2. Killer Bean (Shootin' bullets out of the air)

3. Korosensei/Agent 47

4. Yukari

5. John Wick (Or whoever else might be above him)
A guy in first, coz he could predicts the ballistic curve of a shot? There are more skilled characters in detective Conan lol (for real, there are)

Shooting bullets out of the air? Guess I'll nominate Shiro from NGNL for first in her respective tier then. For real though, why is that that impressive?

How's my boi Machamp not on this lol? In a world full of creatures naturally wired for battle, this beast has learned every martial art as a Machop and has mastered all of them by the time it reaches Machamp. And like all Pokémon, it starts training out of the egg.

The real cal howard said:
How's my boi Machamp not on this lol? In a world full of creatures naturally wired for battle, this beast has learned every martial art as a Machop and has mastered all of them by the time it reaches Machamp. And like all Pokémon, it starts training out of the egg.
Then make an argument for where he would place in his respective tiers

Thats kind of unquantifiable in Pokémon verse. It seems to me he only uses Karate/Wrestling moves. I mean we don't assume Machamp can use techniques from Martial arts that exist outside of Pokeverse right?

Lmao seriously? isn't that a blatant example of cross-verse scaling tho? To be honest Machamp only displays mastery with Karate/wrestling type moves despite his supposed Mastery of all martial arts.

Well we recently removed Ungalos ability to summon characters from RL for this reason and it was stated to be due to cross-verse scaling. I could be missing something.

1. SCP-076

2. Korosensei/Agent 47

3. Killer Bean (Should probably be above Wesley actually, considering that Wesley's specialized in mostly guns)

4. Levi Ackerman/Yukari

5. Maybe Wesley Gibson

Levi has the combined combat skills and experience of an entire bloodline and is able to utterly destroy people much more powerful then him with pure skill. I am unsure of Yukari's skill feats.

Yukari is also in a group of global elites. Noone rly uses a gun in K, since everyone can just chop down the bullets anyways or just dodge them.

Killer Bean casually yeeted a small army of some of the best mercenaries in the world with multiple wars under their belt and heavy artillery by himself, so there's that.

@Weekly

Most of those things Ikki can outdo. The copy, the learning, the analytical skills, some of those are tactican stuff and things like that which aren't combat applicable. And to top it all off, Fiora is a rapier user, how can she have knowledge of all martial arts and stuff like that, if she has never shown those.

Back