• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 3

Nah. Genos did say Bang is more skilled but that was within the realm of whilwind fist, the martial art that Bang spent his life mastering, obviously he would be more skilled with that.

In overall terms no one surpasses Garou. As he could copy Watchdog man's style by fighting him once.

So Flashy Flash is more skilled with a sword, Bang with his martial arts, but Garou overall is far more skilled.

"So Flashy Flash is more skilled with a sword, Bang with his martial arts, but Garou overall is far more skilled."

He is skilled with many weapons, as well as hand to hand combat.

"In overall terms no one surpasses Garou. As he could copy Watchdog man's style by fighting him once."

He copied a inferior fightingstyle, which Bang pumbled. (If his copying was so great, why couldnt he copy Bangs skill to get to his level? Maybe coz he isnt as skilled as Bang?) Maybe the web comic Garou, who copied Bang and his brothers combined technique is above Bang, but... who knows. (The manga is kinda taking a completely different turn with that arc, so I guess we'll have to see)

Yes he can't copy Bang. But an opponent who can copy your style and use several other styles would be usually more skilled/dangerous in a fight compared to just 1 style is my point. But it's a matter of opinion.

He became a Drag-Knight at age 12, making him a prodigy for being the youngest to ever get that title. Trained for years under his "brother" Fugil to master his techniques. Was undefeated on the tournaments held by the New Kingdom. Defeated 100 Drag-Rides and 30 Abyss on his own despite being out of practice when defeating only 1 Abyss requires between 3 and 7 Drag-Knights. All this is only up to Volume 1 of the novel.

Nominations (in some cases the list is already full, but I am too lazy to look at which one still needs to be debated, so just add the ones where there are still open spots I guess):

• Jetstream Sam for Low 7-C
  • Lux Arcadia 8-C/8-B/8-A/Low 7-C/7-C
  • Flashy Flash 7-A
  • Bang 7-A
  • Atomic Samurai 7-B
  • Negi for High 7-A and 6-C
  • Juuzou Shishimi 7-B
  • characters from Katekyo Hitman Reborn for 7-B, 7-A, High 7-A, and 6-C
  • Kirei Kotomine 9-A
I think thats it...

@Clueless

Thanks son.

@All

Changes that contest current placings are to be debated out. Everything that filled empty placings is applied.

Still no one is explaining why Assassins are more skilled than Ikki.

And Weekly just stopped replying to my comment about Ikki outdoing the skill feats he mentioned from LoL.

Meh, whatever i guess.

Firephoenixearl said:
Still no one is explaining why Assassins are more skilled than Ikki.

And Weekly just stopped replying to my comment about Ikki outdoing the skill feats he mentioned from LoL.

Meh, whatever i guess.
I thought it was agreed on removing Ikki from the list. Meh, whatever I guess.

@Firephoenixearl Ikki is extremely skilled, yes, but he is not more skilled than the Assassins and multiple explanations have been given to you.

I'd love to argue why those arguments arent sufficient at all, but I decided to enjoy this with pop corn, sooo.... Meh, whaterver I guess.

RatherClueless said:
I'd love to argue why those arguments arent sufficient at all, but I decided to enjoy this with pop corn, sooo.... Meh, whaterver I guess.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Am not the only one to think that beating a guy in verse is not a quantifiable skill feat unless the exact skill feats are detailed. But eh do what you want.

Killing someone super skilled doesn't necessarily mean that the character is more skilled than the other person... but I don't know anything about Ikki or nullssassin so I have no input

WeeklyBattles said:
The people the assassins beat are in and of themselves vastly more skilled than Ikki
1. That doesn't make the assassins more skillled. A fight has too many things to consider, including luck, knowledge, prep time, tactical advantage, compatability and many other things including skill obviously. But just cus they beat other guys doesn't mean it's pure skill or that they are even of comparable skill.

2. Skill feats for those guys?

The assassins presence passively makes others have an aneurysm, so tier 4's being beaten is much like antman beating Thanos, the tier 4 is forced to become aware of a whole new world of pain.

So yeah, saying they just scale to skill isn't exactly fair (especially with Tyranids, since they are cut off by the hive, and thus most of the skill they have)

Wok already put it in very great detail all the stuff all of the assassin's should be able to generally pull off or have knowledge of by mere factor of being an assassin. How about you actually argue that instead, Earl? Because I haven't seen any good retorts.

Regardless, Ikki's actual skill feats (I don't care what you say, I agree with Ricsi. There's literally no metric in existence in which you can place things that are utterly impossible in real life and is only put as "super skilled" by the author. We could get told Goku is super skilled at sensing Ki, but that gives us nothing. We could be told he learned it in a day when even prodigies take 10 years AND THAT IS ACTUALLY MEASURABLE, A MEANINGFUL COMPARISON) place him rather high. I don't agree one bit the LoL dudes are above him except for maybe Jax, pitting the skills of the game's entire roster of the most skilled against one guy is absurd, unless they can all fuse and I missed this.

Also, yeah, Teresa should be up there. Even when she wasn't really trying or putting in much effort, she dealt with anyone that crossed her with utter ease.

As I said numerous times before, 'skilled' is way too much of a general term and people seem to rank skill based on how cool characters look on the battlefield. When characters are thinking in their head about strategies and observations, I don't see how they would be considered more skilled than a character that can end everything quickly because they can immediately deduce a counter without extensive thought. When you're doing a math problem, a person who can just write down the correct answer immediately is definitely better than a person who has to scribble work all over their paper to solve the same problem. A person who has to learn while solving the problem isn't as much skilled either.

I don't see anybody saying that people that have to think through what they do are superior to people that can do it instinctively here...

Then I don't see why one-trick One Punch Man characters are on this list or Dragon Ball Super characters

Because they have blatantly superhuman skill, being capable of adapting martial arts to the situation, being able to reflect attacks more effectively than it should be possible, and being capable of precog through skill to an extent.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Because they have blatantly superhuman skill, being capable of adapting martial arts to the situation, being able to reflect attacks more effectively than it should be possible, and being capable of precog through skill to an extent.
You can find that in literally every single martial arts anime

and "superhuman" isn't impressive when everyone in this list is superhuman

If you think you can find someone in their tier more fit for the position, than name it.

First of all, not everyone is superhuman in skill in the verse. I am talking about the fact that their martial arts are far beyond humanly possible. Secondly, their own verse's standard matter little, because other verses are still less skilled in comparison.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
If you think you can find someone in their tier more fit for the position, than name it.
First of all, not everyone is superhuman in skill in the verse. I am talking about the fact that their martial arts are far beyond humanly possible. Secondly, their own verse's standard matter little, because other verses are still less skilled in comparison.
just searched for random characters in tier 7 and I can already deduce Accelerator

...No. A cél has one hax ability that he buses. That would be like giving a tier to someone that's really good at mindhax.

He is not a good fighter, he can just not care about skill.

... DnW0. I'll ask with all seriousness, are you trolling?

In what way is Accelerator more skilled at fighting exactly? He's immensely smart because his brain is more powerful than any supercomputer in the real world, but that doesn't make him more skilled.

How about you actually name some relevant feats of still instead of dropping a name like you said something we can debate about?

First, his ability isn't born to him, he actually has to perform calculations to monitor it and actually have it work, otherwise he will end up killing himself or it would be nigh-useless. If any one-punch man character were to be given the ability they would just f thenselves over because they would suck at physics.

Also, if you're saying have high intelligence means that you need no skill to solve problems then you need to return to school.

He was able to delete a virus from Last Order's system, while being held gunpoint, and while he has very minimal experience with technology and programming.

When fighting with Touma, he was faced with an ability that would render nearly all his esper abilities useless and he still managed to find a tehnique to overwhelm and nearly screw him with plasma and was only beaten when Misaka came and countered his use of plasma and when he got arrogant. If someone appeared that would render all of Atomic Samurai's swordmanship (i.e Black Sperm) or Garou's martial arts useless, they would be screwed.

He even beat Kihara Amata while his brain could barely function.

Back