• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Okay so basically from what I’m reading it’s actually not stated if the difference is outright infinite. It’s just unquantifiable. And yeah if that’s the case than I don’t see how 99+ unquantifiable universes would be higher than countless upon countless number of universes since that’s also unquantifiable.
I'm referring to the durability, cuz you need more 2-B AP than just baseline 2-B AP to destroy the universes from the layers in MG, and all those verse don't seems to have a difference between durability in the universes so baseline universes and therefore baseline AP meanwhile Anos need an unquantifiable greater AP to destroy the universes from each layer in Silver Sea

Other verses are just quantity and not durability, even if they can destroy more universes than Anos, those universes are just baseline durability and not unquantifiable more durables like in MG

Yeah but aren’t they both still unquantifiable though? Like one is just destroying 99+ countless number of universes that are more durable than the last while the other is destroying countless x countless number of normal universes with the same durability. Do we know which is harder to destroy? But whatever I’m honestly not knowledge about these confusing tier 2 and up stuff. You should probably just make a separate thread or something asking about this. Cause I have no clue how to deal with things like this.

Yeah but aren’t they both still unquantifiable though? Like one is just destroying 99+ countless number of universes that are more durable than the last while the other is destroying countless x countless number of normal universes with the same durability. Do we know which is harder to destroy? But whatever I’m honestly not knowledge about these confusing tier 2 and up stuff. You should probably just make a separate thread or something asking about this. Cause I have no clue how to deal with things like this.
Is just an opinion tho. Also yeah, cuz those characters would be able only to destroy a greater quantity of baselines 2-B multiverses and not unquantifiable above baseline 2-B multiverses so they need even more AP

I think D from Vampire Hunter D deserves a spot at High 3-A, his scaling is the same as his 3-A key

The Big Bang Accelerator could produce the same results as the big bang that created the universe. Vince who was possessed by one half of the destroyer, casually tanked this, negating the blast and proceeding to destroy the accelerator. Lord Vlad Balazs proceeded to slay Vince, and stated D's aura exceeded the Destroyer's. Furthermore The Guide is able to make the destroyer powerless, and later The Guide fused with Lord Vlad, amplifying their power by 5 times. He then proceeded to kill Vlad. Further more he also killed Baryon Byron Balazs, who could physically contend with Vlad. Got stronger after this, and matched General Gaskell in Dark Road. Later during Tyrant's Stars, D fought Lawrence Valcua, who was vastly more powerful to the combined might of his seven assassins, where even Speeny individually was able to effortlessly defeat and kill Gaskell
Big Bang Accelerator = High 3-A

Vince with 1/2 Destroyer > High 3-A

Vlad > Vince > High 3-A

D > Full Destroyer = 2X High 3-A

Guide alone >>>>> Full Destroyer = 2X High 3-A

Guide + Vlad fusion = 5X Vlad who was > Vince > High 3-A so > 5X High 3-A

Then D matches and defeats Gaskell who's above all of these guys

D > Gaskell >> 5 X High 3-A

Then he matches Lawrence who's stronger than the combined might of his 7 assassins, each one of them are stronger than Gaskell

Lawrence = >>> 7X 5X High 3-A = >>> 35X High 3-A and is equal to him on their novel, going far stronger than him on later ones

So D is >>>>>> 35X High 3-A

Finally have time again so I'm gonna update this now
Low 6-B since Kamen Rider Zero-One in Zero-Two/Hellrising Hopper scale massively over his MCH form which already scale massively over 6.25 teratonz
Added. Though next time it would be better for you to post the profile along with the reasoning for the AP. It did take a while for me to find where the AP came from.
Added
I would nominate Third Form Frieza for 2nd High 5-A as he scales above 4.8 tenatons
I was thinking about whether or not I should add Frieza since Goku is already on the list. But than I realized that it's Toei Goku that's on the list and not canon DBZ Goku. So I guess I could add Frieza onto the list as well.
Ok so fairy tail got some upgrades:

Post Elentear Wendy for 3rd place 6-A: 1/2 of baseline High 6-A (2.2 Petatons)

X793 Laxus for 5th place 5-B: downscaled from 2.7 Yottatons (1.38 Yottatons)

Remove God Seed Doom from 3rd place 7-A, as they got downgraded to 138 Megatons

Remove Alta Face from 1st place High 7-A, as they got upgraded to 6-A
Post-Elentear Wendy is at most 5-B so I guess she got upgraded. Who's the next strongest 6-A after her?

Last I checked Lucy scales higher with Gottfried so I'll add her instead unless there's another 5-B+ I'm missing that scales higher

Done and done. Anybody remember who were the next strongest 7-A and High 7-A before they were kicked off the list by Alta Face and God Seed Doom?
Mash for 2rd place 6-B
Added
I think D from Vampire Hunter D deserves a spot at High 3-A, his scaling is the same as his 3-A key

Big Bang Accelerator = High 3-A

Vince with 1/2 Destroyer > High 3-A

Vlad > Vince > High 3-A

D > Full Destroyer = 2X High 3-A

Guide alone >>>>> Full Destroyer = 2X High 3-A

Guide + Vlad fusion = 5X Vlad who was > Vince > High 3-A so > 5X High 3-A

Then D matches and defeats Gaskell who's above all of these guys

D > Gaskell >> 5 X High 3-A

Then he matches Lawrence who's stronger than the combined might of his 7 assassins, each one of them are stronger than Gaskell

Lawrence = >>> 7X 5X High 3-A = >>> 35X High 3-A and is equal to him on their novel, going far stronger than him on later ones

So D is >>>>>> 35X High 3-A
Added

2. Unlimited Physical Mode Mash (Mashle: Magic and Muscles) - Far stronger than 10x 7.8648257648184 Teratons (78.648257648184 Teratons)
Mash scale far above 80 tera actually

Unlimited Mode at full power > casual Unlimited Mode > Domina being amplified by the Wand of Beginnings > Domina's Thirds (Thirds are considered a power beyond anything magic users can ever hope to achieve, "The Ultimate Magic") > Domina's Third Line (previously had been able to easily obliterate Mash physically) >= Mash's Bracelets limit (Capable of hurt Domina in his Third Line form) > Mash playing with water > Domina's Secondth (At least 80 Teratons, likely far higher; Considered at very least 10 times multiplier) > Base Domina (Domina is considered invincible by Lévis even after having his Third Line [Adamas] easily defeated by Mash) > True power from casual Mash during the fight against Lévis (At least 8 teratons, likely far higher; One Shot Adamas) > Adamas (At least 8 teratons, likely higher; He considers himself invincible compared to Mash) > How strong Lévis thought Mash was after defeating his Secondth while playing (At least 8 teratons) > Invariable Railgun = 7.86 Teratons

Mash scale far above 80 tera actually
And why exactly are they upscaled to 8 Teratons for no reason? Baseline 6-B starts at 7 Teratons so you can't even say you're upscaling them to baseline. Mash is simply far stronger than 10x the calc which is roughly 7.86 Teratons.

Characters from One Piece (93.281127036 tons) in First Place for 8-B
Are there any characters that scale much higher than the other 8-B+ without reaching 8-A or are they all roughly around the same lvl so its better to just list them all
Characters from Naruto for Second Place in 8-B (5 times 18.58 tons of TNT or 92.9 tons of TNT)
Same question as above. Any specific 8-B+ that scales above the rest without reaching 8-A or are they all around the same lvl.

Not really the 8-B+ characters are roughly around the same level with everyone who upscales by a large amount being 8-A
I see than I guess I'll just add them all
The guy literally stomps an 7.86 tera attack, is a difference of 1.017 times to reach 8 tera
You literally cannot upscale like that. 8 teratons isn't the baseline of anything so you can't just upscale from 7.86 teratons to 8 teratons. If it was 6.86 teratons to 7 teratons or 3.86 teratons to 4 teratons than that is fine since 7 teratons is the baseline of 6-B and 4 teratons is the baseline of Low 6-B+ but going from 7.86 teratons to 8 teratons is a huge no as its not the baseline of anything and literally no other verse has done that. So them being 8 teratons needs to be removed from the profile.

Upacaling works with numbers, not just with tiers. Several verses do this
What no it doesn't. Upscaling only works if its to the baseline of a tier. What other verses even do this thing where they upscale to a random whole number in a tier for no reason?

Where exactly though? Like I'm looking at the verse page of Kaiju No.8 there is absolutely no mentions of them upscaling to a random whole number in the tier. The notes section only note how they are downscaled or upscaled by a specific number due to it being done by multiple kaijus but never doing anything like upscaling to a random whole number by scaling. In fact it seems like they still seem to keep whatever they currently scale to on the verse page like the ants being 89.33 Kilotons...

Wait the ants are 89.33 Kilotons. That is even higher than the current #1 7-C on the list.

Okay but they changed it already because they realized it was wrong right? So why bring it up to support random upscaling to a whole number as something that is allowed? But anyways thanks to this talk it seems like we've got a new 7-C contender so I guess it wasn't for naught. And Mash is still a holder of 6-B+ so why does it matter if he's like 1-2 teratons off?

Hearts said that Fu was on a similar level of existence to Zeno after he controls Dogidogi's power and SSB: Universe Tree Goku >Dogidogi absorbed Fu

I don't even know what the heck you just said but didn't somebody say at some point that in DBH Grand Priest is even stronger than Zeno or something ridiculous along the lines of that?

Back