• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Highest AP for each tier

Yeah I guess I can wait for you to fix Jack's calc. For now I'll remove Dio and put Inanimate Insanity characters back as I'm pretty sure you can't use multipliers to scale like that. Would they be stronger than characters that can no sell 1.58630020859 Tons though?

Last edited:
Are. Are you even allowed to use multipliers like that? Like was there even a statement that said Tarkus is 2x Jonathan?
We can and have, it was agreed upon by many.
If anything it's a low-end as Tarkus is closer to Pre-Deep Pass Jonathan than he is to Dio so taking the dead middle is a bit conservative.
But if it's such a huge issue just swap 1.75 to downscaling from a 2ton feat. Or alternatively 5x Jack's feat given Dio is flat out 5x his feat (which ends up at 1.85 tons so even better, technically speaking this should be the scaling we use atm anyway over the 1.75, as the Jack x5 shit was what was agreed upon originally).

Either way you slice it, they're at the upper top of 8-C+, whether that's 1.75, 1.85 off Jack, or downscaling off a 2 ton feat.

Last edited:
Yeah majority agreeing with something doesn’t mean it’s correct. It doesn’t make sense to assume Tarkus is 2x Jonathan without any statement. But if they have an actual calc that they scale above than that’s better. But why are they 1.85 Tons scaling off Jack? Like which specific value from his calc is accepted? The verse page currently says the 0.69 Tons one is accepted.

Yeah majority agreeing with something doesn’t mean it’s correct. It doesn’t make sense to assume Tarkus is 2x Jonathan without any statement. But if they have an actual calc that they scale above than that’s better. But why are they 1.85 Tons scaling off Jack? Like which specific value from his calc is accepted? The verse page currently says the 0.69 Tons one is accepted.
Ever think the majority agree with it for a reason? It was pretty straight forward in context.
It makes sense because Jonathan Post Deep Pass is 5x Pre-Deep Pass in power.
Tarkus is stronger than Pre-Deep Pass, but weaker than Post Deep Pass.

If Jonathan is 5x his former self, and Tarkus is 0.70 tons and is stronger than Pre-Deep Pass, but weaker than Post Deep Pass, being conservative, we can say Post Deep is 2.5x Tarkus given Tarkus is between the two Jonathan's in strength (2.5 being a low-end, given he's closer to Pre-Deep Pass in power than he is Post, who casually stomped him in a few hits, me and Dargoo concluded 2.5 was fair based on the showings while also leaving leeway).

Jonathan > 5x > Jonathan.
Jonathan >> Tarkus > Jonathan

Or just cut the bullshit and just x5 Jack's feat as Dio at his peak in Part 1 is over 5x Jack according to statements in verse that says his strength/power is, well, 5x them and there cool, your issue is solved because we don't need to apply an arbitrary conservative value based on a in universe multiplier, just x5 Pre-Deep Pass Jonathan's AP to Post-Deep Pass. Which would be x5 Jack.

We originally agreed to use 0.37 tons, I'd know given it's my calc and was the person who established all this and the ratings.

Arceus is actually at least 119.76 million x countless
Wait so each of the pokemon games has 2 multiverses?
Ever think the majority agree with it for a reason? It was pretty straight forward in context.
It makes sense because Jonathan Post Deep Pass is 5x Pre-Deep Pass in power.
Tarkus is stronger than Pre-Deep Pass, but weaker than Post Deep Pass.

If Jonathan is 5x his former self, and Tarkus is 0.70 tons and is stronger than Pre-Deep Pass, but weaker than Post Deep Pass, being conservative, we can say Post Deep is 2.5x Tarkus given Tarkus is between the two Jonathan's in strength (2.5 being a low-end, given he's closer to Pre-Deep Pass in power than he is Post, who casually stomped him in a few hits, me and Dargoo concluded 2.5 was fair based on the showings while also leaving leeway).

Jonathan > 5x > Jonathan.
Jonathan >> Tarkus > Jonathan

Or just cut the bullshit and just x5 Jack's feat as Dio at his peak in Part 1 is over 5x Jack according to statements in verse that says his strength/power is, well, 5x them and there cool, your issue is solved because we don't need to apply an arbitrary conservative value based on a in universe multiplier, just x5 Pre-Deep Pass Jonathan's AP to Post-Deep Pass. Which would be x5 Jack.

We originally agreed to use 0.37 tons, I'd know given it's my calc and was the person who established all this and the ratings.
All that means is Tarkus is unquantifiably stronger than Jonathan you can't just assume a 2x multiplier just because a character is stronger than another before their power up.

Seriously what are you even being so aggressive for? Jack's calc isn't even updated on the verse page and when you talked about a 2.5x multiplier off assumptions of course people would ask questions about where it came from.

Alright so the 0.36 Tons end was accepted. So 5x that would be 1.8 Tons. I'll add them onto the list now.
I can edit the verse page and put 0.37 tons if ya want
Yeah that would be nice. Also isn't it actually 0.36 Tons as that's what is written in the calc?

I can edit the verse page and put 0.37 tons if ya want
Would probably best given I no shit think the reason why 0.69 tons is the value listed is because I off handily said we're using that end as a joke because funny haha meme number. That might of actually been my **** up thinking back on it.

Yeah plugged that value of the horse 1 + hole 1 end into a joule to ton conversion and it was around 0.361 Tons. I'll list that on this thread instead.

All that means is Tarkus is unquantifiably stronger than Jonathan you can't just assume a 2x multiplier just because a character is stronger than another before their power up.

You don't understand, we're not assuming "well shit he's stronger than this other dude, he must be 2x him". We have a multiplier statement, it's 5x, the reason why 2.5 on Tarkus is used is because he's in the middle of the 5x multiplier.

Seriously what are you even being so aggressive for? Jack's calc isn't even updated on the verse page and when you talked about a 2.5x multiplier off assumptions of course people would ask questions about where it came from.

I wasn't being aggressive, that's literally just how I type, but you're starting to push it given I explained pretty clearly it aint' a ******* assumption when there's a statement that's 5x, and half of 5 is 2.5, it's literally basic math.

I saw that the High 8-C Tier only has some 8 tons calc, can you add GER? GER is like, massively above all Stands, and Red Hot Chili Pepper is somewhere between 7 and 8 tons.

You don't understand, we're not assuming "well shit he's stronger than this other dude, he must be 2x him". We have a multiplier statement, it's 5x, the reason why 2.5 on Tarkus is used is because he's in the middle of the 5x multiplier.

I wasn't being aggressive, that's literally just how I type, but you're starting to push it given I explained pretty clearly it aint' a ******* assumption when there's a statement that's 5x, and half of 5 is 2.5, it's literally basic math.
Like I said that's still an assumption. For all we know Tarkus could be anywhere from 1.5x to 2.5x Jonathan if he's in between the scaling chain. It makes absolutely no sense to just assume he's 2x without any statement saying he's 2x Jonathan. And doesn't he already have his own feat that he scales from? I'm not pushing or anything I'm literally just asking questions about the scaling. But anyways I have added DIO w/ The World to #4 8-C.
I saw that the High 8-C Tier only has some 8 tons calc, can you add GER? GER is like, massively above all Stands, and Red Hot Chili Pepper is somewhere between 7 and 8 tons.
Yeah sure there's no contender for those spots so I can just add him on until somebody with a higher AP gets nominated.

Edit: Done

Like I said that's still an assumption. For all we know Tarkus could be anywhere from 1.5x to 2.5x Jonathan if he's in between the scaling chain. It makes absolutely no sense to just assume he's 2x without any statement saying he's 2x Jonathan.

My dude, it's an assumption yes, but as outlined above, it's a minimum one, he can't be above 2.5x Pre-Deep Pass, that's the maximum he can be. Sure he could be 1.1x, 1.5x, 2x or any number inbetween, but he can't be above 2.5x stronger. Which is why Deep Pass is 2.5x him, it's the lowest amount he can be above him, which is why 1.75 is a low end, any other number would just increase that value for Jonathan.
We have a statement of a multiplier, it just isn't directed towards Tarkus, but rather a dude Tarkus is just a bit stronger than, with Tarkus himself getting stomped by the dude that's 5x stronger than the other dude so he has a hard cap on him.
I'm not so sure you understand the exact specifics of what's going on, 2.5 is the minimum value, any other value below that only makes Jonathan stronger and beyond 1.75.

And doesn't he already have his own feat that he scales from?

He does yes.
I mean it doesn't matter a whole lot, it's redundant, they no shit scale higher anyway without any of this so it's moot and pointless to continue but I still stand by the fact I'm like 90% that you're misunderstanding what's actually going on with the scaling, 1.75 is the minimum value, anything else makes Post-Deep Pass even higher.

@Chariot190 Honestly I don't even care that much. I was literally just questioning about the scaling. And yes I know about the 5x multiplier but its still kinda dumb to just assume Tarkus is 2x Jonathan because he is weaker than Post-Deep Pass Jonathan but stronger than Pre-Deep Pass Jonathan just because Post-Deep Pass scales to Dio who is 5x Pre-Deep Pass.

@Chariot190 Honestly I don't even care that much. I was literally just questioning about the scaling. And yes I know about the 5x multiplier but its still kinda dumb to just assume Tarkus is 2x Jonathan because he is weaker than Post-Deep Pass Jonathan but stronger than Pre-Deep Pass Jonathan just because Post-Deep Pass scales to Dio who is 5x Pre-Deep Pass.
Yeah sure, but he's closer to Pre, then he is to Post which is the critical factor here, there's a 5x statement (Technically there's also a 2x statement anyway with Dio having explicitly multiplied his power several times over, **** that also puts Dio/Jonathan 2x Tarkus anyhow so either way), and Tarkus is closer to the bottom of the multiplier, not the top, which would, at minimum, make Tarkus 2.5x weaker than Post, if not less, as we know the frame work. (It's not even 2x, it's 2.5x as that's the middle).

The alternative would be to just say **** it and say he's almost 5x Tarkus if you want to avoid assumptions, even conservative minimums. But we aren't trying to get the highest possible end, just the minimum difference based on stated power gaps.

Well either way, I guess agree to disagree, or rather just agree to circumvent this entirely and just 5x Jack and 2x+ early Dio.

Anyway, from the looks of it Hylia might be coming for a High 7-A spot but we'll see how that turns out.

Uhh several times is actually a 3x boost not 2x. So Dio actually has another 3x multiplier somewhere in his scaling. Huh cool.

idk if digimon would get into the list but the the digital world is massive asf with servers, networks, infinite timelines for infinite possibilities, and it's 10D, but there's even more layers above it
the cosmology as a whole is 1B

idk if digimon would get into the list but the the digital world is massive asf with servers, networks, infinite timelines for infinite possibilities, and it's 10D, but there's even more layers above it
the cosmology as a whole is 1B
make a crt so it can get upgraded.

me too, but it's rejected here, well i heard about possible high 1-B upgrades in the future, let's wait and see

also let's stop the derail
understandable, if any discussion like this comes up again, message me in private

Well, Joint Training Arc 100% Deku isn't Low 7-B anymore so he should be removed, but now Villain Hunt Arc 45% Deku with Fa Jin should be at the 2nd place of 7-B, since he's stronger than his normal 45%, who can restrain All For One Shigaraki, whose strength is comparable to USJ Nomu, who is superior to a weaker All Might who performed a feat of 62 Megatons

Name Hunt Arc Androssi and Name Hunt Station Arc Baam with 1st Thorn should be placed on the 4th place of High 7-C, we should put them together as they are basically equal in AP and it's really hard to tell which is the strongest of the two, but their respective scalings are like this:

Name Hunt Station Arc Bam with 1st Thorn > Kaiser >= Arie Inieta's Strongest Attack >= 2nd Redan Ran = 608 Kilotons
Name Hunt Station Arc Androssi =~= Lilial & Shilial > Kaiser >= Arie Inieta's Strongest Attack >= 2nd Redan Ran = 608 Kilotons

Last edited:

characters from Boboiboy for top 2 Low 7-B

4.704039196940727 megatons

Back