• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

Yeah I briefly checked evil computers profile and he should get hax stomped in a speed equalized battle.

Hell without speed equalization EC might have some serious issues taking them down due to their regeneration and passive abilities.

I probably should wait for someone answer to see If he can beat the 1st place, but anyway
Added
I know for a fact he beats #2 and I don't think #1 resists plot manip either.
Added, but I'm unsure, since we have characters that are unknown, that are 3-D, 4-D, 5-D cof Contumelia cof, 6-D, etc........
Well, I would argue if you're 5-D then you're not truly unknown, but rather are "At least Low 1-C" (or are a smurf).

That aside, Kurzgesagt Narrator for a spot in that for now. Think he might be able to take first rank?

Would Ezekiel apply for Unknown or for 10-C?

Nyanlathotep should be removed from 1-C, she has been upgraded to 1-A.
And speaking of, she should take 8th place in the 1-A list. From what I know, the characters from "A Wild Last Boss Appeared" are baseline (infinite inside this baseline, but still baseline), while True Form Nyanlathotep is one layer above baseline 1-A.

Nyanlathotep should be removed from 1-C, she has been upgraded to 1-A.
And speaking of, she should take 8th place in the 1-A list. From what I know, the characters from "A Wild Last Boss Appeared" are baseline (infinite inside this baseline, but still baseline), while True Form Nyanlathotep is one layer above baseline 1-A.
Added

Can he deal with Provedor History-EE and passive memory hax?
Depends on whether the passive memory hax has enough range to affect someone at starting distance. If yes, he can't. If no, they can possibly oneshot one another.
Should be above Cthulu and below Kurzgesagt then. Passives, afterlife immo and all.

Depends on whether the passive memory hax has enough range to affect someone at starting distance. If yes, he can't. If no, they can possibly oneshot one another.
Provedor memory hax, alongside all his haxs, derive from his Reality Warping, which has High 3-A range
Should be above Cthulu and below Kurzgesagt then. Passives, afterlife immo and all.
added

Yeah I briefly checked evil computers profile and he should get hax stomped in a speed equalized battle.

Hell without speed equalization EC might have some serious issues taking them down due to their regeneration and passive abilities.
💔
(idk if Ultio and Tathagata should go above EC or just share the spot since the speed related rules for the thread are pretty weird)

May as well populate the Unknown list further with intangible characters lol
So Frillsand should go above Ezekiel. He can't kill her, but she him. (Also got passives)
And for a non-intangible one... this. My best guess is above Ezekiel but below Frillsand, as I guess the passive sight-based madness wouldn't work on her because she isn't conscious in a traditional sense. In return her passive may work on them.

I mean... he's a head. He kind of qualifies as unknown physically

May as well populate the Unknown list further with intangible characters lol
So Frillsand should go above Ezekiel. He can't kill her, but she him. (Also got passives)
And for a non-intangible one... this. My best guess is above Ezekiel but below Frillsand, as I guess the passive sight-based madness wouldn't work on her because she isn't conscious in a traditional sense. In return her passive may work on them.
Added
Aria (Fairy Tail) for an Unknown position.
Added

I mean... he's a head. He kind of qualifies as unknown physically
🤨🤨🤨

He's never bitten anyone from what we saw, and the current fodder tier for GoW Norse is 9-B, so if we really wanted to physically tier him, he'd be there
Even if we accept that, he's smurf then.
Like, either his SS isn't tier 1 and the dude is smurf or you can justify it being tier 1 and the dude isn't Unknown. In both cases he doesn't qualify for a spot.

How many dimensions do the nasuverse characters scale to? Because if they don't scale to 9-D. then they would get stomped by Sword tism (Ji ning).

Even if we accept that, he's smurf then.
Like, either his SS isn't tier 1 and the dude is smurf or you can justify it being tier 1 and the dude isn't Unknown. In both cases he doesn't qualify for a spot.
I mean he thought he'd survive getting thrown by Kratos, and that his horns would harm people used that way, but he's in a position where he's a true unknown cause he basically can't fight and has no proof of fighting ever

I mean he thought he'd survive getting thrown by Kratos, and that his horns would harm people used that way, but he's in a position where he's a true unknown cause he basically can't fight and has no proof of fighting ever
As said, if you can't justify him being Tier 1 physically (which would mean not actually Unknown) then he's assumed 3D (we don't assume higher or lower levels of reality without reason) and hence smurf. There's really no gap between those two options.

This is the non-smurf list. Gotta make a distinction between unknowns that are smurf and those that aren't. The way you argue this list would end up identical to the smurf list.

Last edited:
Back