• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation 4.0

Natsuki Subaru for rank 12 in tier 9B, His Reaction and perception speed is subrelativistic and his looping just allows him to take Night wing out overtime
he would also beat the courier because of beatrice, I will make a matchup for kamen rider though

So, Gelt. He likes gold. He turns people into gold. Conceptually. With seven layers. And it's thought-based.

And oh by the way he can take control of any Supernatural ability the opponent is throwing out. And probably resists it to 7 layers since he resists about 95% of the hax on the wiki.

So yeah, Gelt probably takes #1 9-B

he should not qualify, WH characters has tier 1 soul resistances
As I've said many times, They're a Grey area. You can APSOLUTELY affect their mind/soul from their body, a piece of it that's 3-D is in it, but the majority of their soul is in the RoC. Doesn't really matter cause the mind/soul in their body is sufficient to things like mindfuck(If you somehow have all of the ridiculous interactions needed to affect them), so yeah.

I've always been fine with them being on the list or off the list, cause they are apsolutely in the gray area of "maybe"

How the hell can you have higher scaling, higher scaling implies another hierarchy of power, which doesn't make sense if tier High 1-A+ simultaniosly emobides every hierarchy, and possible and impossible world
High 1-A can
High 1-A+ and 0 can't
reread what rakih said

Back