• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, Gunvolt is merged with a soul named Joule, who's basically a ghost.

It just so happens GV can shoot rapid-fire.
Both still lose to Raphtalia with Sakura Stones since, as I said, she bypasses baseline resistance to Pnull.

Naofumi has resistance to Pnull and it works on him.

Basically, Gunvolt is merged with a soul named Joule, who's basically a ghost.

It just so happens GV can shoot rapid-fire.
Can I ask what does Joule do again?

He has no Danmaku on his profile...pretty sure even with rapid fire he couldn't possibly be able to outdanmaku Jokertu's Danmaku. Which when he uses Danmaku he has 5-6 afterimages of his hand when he does so within a single frame.

both gets immersed in a card. I don't see any have resistance to immersion.
She nulls the card.. and blitzes way before he gets it off. Not to mention, in a situation where she can use it, it's a starting move and activates really easily... so... doesn't matter.

Edit:

Not to mention precog, invisibility (Which hides her life force), attack reflection, and forcefields, she'd never even get hit by the card; even with speed equal. Especially given the range difference of his card and her SSDB.

Last edited:
She nulls the card.. and blitzes way before he gets it off. Not to mention, in a situation where she can use it, it's a starting move and activates really easily... so... doesn't matter.

Edit:

Not to mention precog and forcefields, she'd likely never even get hit by the card; even with speed equal. Especially given the range difference of his card and her SSDB.
So if she powernulls a card that can absorb a power. Would powernull get absorbed or the powernull nulls the ability to absorb powernull. Please clarify.

Can I ask what does Joule do again?

He has no Danmaku on his profile...pretty sure even with rapid fire he couldn't possibly be able to outdanmaku Jokertu's Danmaku. Which when he uses Danmaku he has 5-6 afterimages of his hand when he does so within a single frame.
Everything on this profile.

It's less Danmaku and just shooting a bunch of projectiles in a straight line.

So if she powernulls a card that can absorb a power. Would powernull get absorbed or the powernull nulls the ability to absorb powernull. Please clarify.
Well, there are magic and items that absorb all kinds of abilities in SH and it nulls them.

Ren's Magic Enchant. Motoyasu's Zweite Absorb. S'yne's Sealing (Which btw, bypass baseline resistance to sealing because it bypasses Naofumi's resistance). Naofumi's Soul Eater Shield (Which can absorb both magic and soul power).

There are other examples from people who either don't have profiles yet or isn't up to date (The current profiles only go up to volume 16 and there are 21 volumes out currently)

Besides that clarify if she could powernull technological powers other than magical ones.
Legendary Weapons aren't magic, they're two completely different things in-verse. If you mean supernatural.. then; are you suggesting that a card which can immerse/seal others turning them into character cards, and seal powers/attacks isn't supernatural just because the show it's from is rooted in Science Fiction?

At this point we should just make the threads, you guys can do yours first and Raphtalia fights the winner.

Well, there are magic and items that absorb all kinds of abilities in SH and it nulls them.

Ren's Magic Enchant. Motoyasu's Zweite Absorb. S'yne's Sealing (Which btw, bypass baseline resistance to sealing because it bypasses Naofumi's resistance). Naofumi's Soul Eater Shield (Which can absorb both magic and soul power).

There are other examples from people who either don't have profiles yet or isn't up to date (The current profiles only go up to volume 16 and there are 21 volumes out currently)

Legendary Weapons aren't magic, they're two completely different things in-verse. If you mean supernatural.. then; are you suggesting that a card which can immerse/seal others turning them into character cards, and seal powers/attacks isn't supernatural just because the show it's from is rooted in Science Fiction?

At this point we should just make the threads, you guys can do yours first and Raphtalia fights the winner.
2 questions.

1. Why did you slash most of your words

2.I'm asking whether or not it has nullified abilities that aren't outright directly or indirectly related to magic. Jokertu's immersion, transmutation and sealing are all due to a robot's abilities which somehow doesn't use magic and is only so due to the verse being based on a science fiction setting with no relations to any magical sources tho the only thing out of the ordinary in this specific verse is that somehow Cocoa is somehow the strongest Power source in the power sphere universe, so there is that.

The only DnD low 2-Cs that should be smurfs are the one's that can summon the 2-C/2-A gods (who have the 1-A shenanigans). Ofc judging by the above comments it seems to be conflicting answers (I too I've been caught up in it).

DnD really needs a hierarchy blog on the verse page.

The only DnD low 2-Cs that should be smurfs are the one's that can summon the 2-C/2-A gods (who have the 1-A shenanigans). Ofc judging by the above comments it seems to be conflicting answers (I too I've been caught up in it).

DnD really needs a hierarchy blog on the verse page.
There are Low 2-C gods, who also have the 1-A stuff.

Hell, even demigods (High 6-A) have them.

Looking through the current list, I think Henry Stickmin should be able to take 4th 9-B, he either hard counters or can ignore just about all of the Aburatori's abilities

The skewer hax won't work since they need to be able to damage their target to work, which won't be happening with Henry's near 1,400x AP/Durability advantage which he can amp to a far greater degree with various equipment (With several of Henry's items letting him no-sell attacks that would normally one-shot him such as bullets)

Timeline fuckery won't work due to Henry's type 1 Acausality

Absorption, if I'm understanding the profile right, requires the Aburatori to actually defeat Henry beforehand, which he can't do

Invulnerability wouldn't matter too much since Henry has multiple ways to win that wouldn't require him to harm the Aburatori, such as Morality & Mind Hax or Possession

The only real problem would be destiny hax, which still probably wouldn't be enough to give the Aburatori a win, since it can only achieve possible destinies without the Aburatori sacrificing their powers (Which I imagine isn't particularly in-character to do), and the Aburatori has no actual way to harm Henry, let alone kill/beat him, meaning at best their destiny hax would just cancel out Henry's Supernatural Luck due to avoiding scenarios which are more favorable for Henry (Which makes things more annoying for him, but it doesn't actually prevent Henry from winning)

Henry also possesses a nice speed advantage that would make getting off his winning hax/avoiding anything the Aburatori throws at him much easier (~6x in movement speed, ~52x in reaction speed) which means that if he can't fully take the spot, he should at least share it with unequal speed

Last edited:
A-lot of placements need to be revised and i'll name some of the ones that need to be changed.

1-C: Characters From Nasuverse need to be 2nd place since they're 8D which should put that at or above Great Dragon and have massively better hax's then Great Dragon as well.

Low 1-C: Isn't Xue Ying 7D? if he is then he gains the 2nd placement as the Warhammer Fantasy characters only go up to 5D with their Existence/Abilities.

2-B: Characters From Tokyo Babel like God or Lilith need to be either the 3rd Placement via having Acausality Type 5 which neither Rimuru nor Anos can bypass or share the 3rd Placement with Anos if they don't have a win-con. And place The Outsider as the 5th empty Placement as well.

3-A: Soul King needs the 4th Placement from Every-Man since he can't resist the effects of Reiatsu Crush and doesn't have a way of bypassing The Almighty's abilities. Plus all the other abilities Soul King has like Thought-Based Reality Warping/Subjective Reality or Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation.

5-A: Yhwach needs to be change to just "Characters From Bleach (Specifically Yhwach, Soul King and Aizen) since they all have the same win-con as Yhwach (Reiatsu and for Soul King Reiatsu and The Almighty)

5-B: Odin needs either to have either the 3rd Placement since Nihilus can't negate High-Godly and he gets ****** by Odin's Conceptual Manipulation or tied with Yhwach for 2nd Placement since Yhwach can negate his abilities with The Almighty but can't bypass his Regeneration.

This will be good for right now and after these changes of been applied i'll state rest at a later date.

Last edited:
5-B: Odin needs either to have either the 3rd Placement since Nihilus can't negate High-Godly and he gets ****** by Odin's Conceptual Manipulation or tied with Yhwach for 2nd Placement since Yhwach can negate his abilities with The Almighty but can't bypass his Regeneration.

This will be good for right now and after these changes of been applied i'll state rest at a later date.
fortisimmo is getting revised currently

Low 1-C: Isn't Xue Ying 7D? if he is then he gains the 2nd placement as the Warhammer Fantasy characters only go up to 5D with their Existence/Abilities.
Xue Ying is 6D and WHF is getting merged back with 40K

fortisimmo is getting revised currently

Xue Ying is 6D and WHF is getting merged back with 40K
Does that revision change his Tiering or makes him lose his High-Godly or Conceptual Manipulation?

Then he still gains the placement either way, He's 6-D to WF's 5-D and the Low 1-C Characters would be upgraded to High 1-B to 1-A.

Does that revision change his Tiering or makes him lose his High-Godly or Conceptual Manipulation?

Then he still gains the placement either way, He's 6-D to WF's 5-D and the Low 1-C Characters would be upgraded to High 1-B to 1-A.
Fortisimmo is getting an ap revision not hax.
WHF is 6D with the CG true forms and the revision haven`t started yet

Fortisimmo is getting an ap revision not hax.
WHF is 6D with the CG true forms and the revision haven`t started yet
That... doesn't answer the question, does the revision affect his 5-B tier? yes or no.

Proof? since from what I've been told and personally seen through WF threads they cap at 5-D.

That... doesn't answer the question, does the revision affect his 5-B tier? yes or no.

Proof? since from what I've been told and personally seen through WF threads they cap at 5-D.
They're 6-D. They transcend their avatars, who are 5-D as far as I'm aware.

They're 6-D. They transcend their avatars, who are 5-D as far as I'm aware.
I don't know this to be true but it doesn't even matter i just re-read Khorne's Profile and realized that he has Acasuality Type 5 which from my knowledge Xue has no way of bypassing.

So just discount that point entirely from my post.

2-B: Characters From Tokyo Babel like God or Lilith need to be either the 3rd Placement via having Acausality Type 5 which neither Rimuru nor Anos can bypass or share the 3rd Placement with Anos if they don't have a win-con. And place The Outsider as the 5th empty Placement as well.
There is a rule that characters that are only stone walls aren't to be placed on the list. That's why Anos and Rimuru are above them. Tokyo Babel characters have no win cons.

ainchase is getting a lot of abilities removed in a CTR. He may not even be on the list on the revision is over

There's Ainchase who should beat Outsider pretty handily due to passive type 1 concept nuke. Well, if the stuff on his profile can be trusted. If not then I'll vote Oma for the fact that the Outsider get bodied by pre-upgrade Oma.
Anichase is getting massively downgraded and is losing the Type 1 Conceptual shit and most of his other broken hax's as well. I'll have to read that thread then and see if i agree with the outcome but if he actually did beat him then Oma gets the placement.

There is a rule that characters that are only stone walls aren't to be placed on the list. That's why Anos and Rimuru are above them. Tokyo Babel characters have no win cons.
Where is this rule at? since it isn't stated in either this thread nor in the previous thread's rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back