• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greeza's passive Law Manipulation comes from... let's say embodying irrationalities in the universe? Even that's wrong, but basically, Greeza is the result of logic collapsing in the universe. Within the context of the verse, law would equate to the standard way of things like a normal flow of time, a navigable space, and gravity acting in accordance. Of those three, time is a bit more in-depth as it is described as being an immutable fundamental principle--(不変の原理。, being the words it was described as)--
Breaking those would be considered going against the laws of the universe, hence it being considered an irrationality. Greeza doesn't just warp those rules, instead he passively reduces all those aspects to nothing, a complete void. Again, just to clarify, logic and rationalities are what equates to law in the verse, and Greeza basically erases those laws. Hopefully this explains some things.
well thanks for the in4 you provided
but because of that i'll have to re-consider if Greeza has an actual wincon against DS.

from what i've read, it is just passively ''erase physical laws''? like, you know i thought it would be able to somehow incap DS i guess. Not vauge, but almost having no useful appliances for combat. If we're using this kind of feat, i will just say that astral body is unbound by physically laws( which is extremely vague tho it is worth considering that he is a pure soul/ spirit in this form which exist outside the physical universe) therefore that won't do anything to him. You see it's kinda non-combat applicable so no

Pretty sure space and time aren't exactly physical things, but yeah, it's not really what's typically considered as part of his offensive arsenal, though I guess it does help with his defenses since it's because he breaks down logic that he's able to perform spatial warps that stops enemies and their attacks, plus it gives him ridiculous mobility. In any case, at least the question on how those two would interact is going somewhere now.

Woah, why is Zero-One on 2nd place instead of third? I think he get outlasted by Fate and wait is Alice actually a smurf due to her Reactive Power Level?

Also, Ark-Zero for Low 6-B since Sirzech doesn't resists mind hax and unless he passively nuke kilometers of area around him he's gonna get mind hax.

Also, even if he does do that. Ark-Zero still outlast him.

Basically, Joule resists sealing and just keeps resetting the fight until GV wins without getting hit by a card (Which isn't an unlikely ending to begin with).

Even without that, GV would pretty easily keep his spot with speed unequal.

Jokertu negates his sealing resistance to begin with, enough with the circular arguement.
Who resists sealing in that series? You never mentioned resistance negation.

Edit: Also, it's questionable if the sealing would work on ghosts, and Joule would still be able to use the hax if she manages to not be sealed. And considering she's oftentimes very small and also invisible to most people hitting her would be hard.

Who resists sealing in that series? You never mentioned resistance negation.

Edit: Also, it's questionable if the sealing would work on ghosts, and Joule would still be able to use the hax if she manages to not be sealed. And considering she's oftentimes very small and also invisible to most people hitting her would be hard.
It's on his profile.

Respond to edit: for sounding so powerful how did he lose to Setan if Setan can't negate immortality type 4 and 8?

Star wars is going to get downgraded in future revision 5B and 4B wont be there for SW but it hasn't happened yet so until then they have the spot.

Hmm not really. As strong as OOO "Void hax GG" is it relied on him hitting his opponent and isn't thought base so he most likely get mind hax.

Hmm not really. As strong as OOO "Void hax GG" is it relied on him hitting his opponent and isn't thought base so he most likely get mind hax.
And considering i can bother people for scans of Star Wars' mind hax GG being layered it still does work lol

Ah.

Well, it still seems unlikely that Jokertu could seal Joule, given he can't actually see her.

Also, if the card can seal things like lightning, couldn't Gunvolt just use Flashfield to have it absorb some lightning instead of him? Or even just shoot a dart at the cards?
Did I miss something in Gunvolt's profile?

Well yes but he spams it like danmaku. So you need a lot of projectiles to counter his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back